OCCRA
Go to Post Boy was that a sleepless night! - Suneet [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Cothron Theiss
Today 05:34 PM
Westcoast Drive bearing + axle retention
I'm really really really not a fan of cotter pins, so I'll admit that I'm biased. But I don't like the idea of those cotter pins spinning around at a couple hundred RPM on the inside of my robot....
(1,612 views, 30 replies)
New Post
Kevin Thorp
Today 04:44 PM
SCRIW VII (South Carolina Robotics Invitational & Workshops 2017)
Will there be any workshops this year?
(2,373 views, 11 replies)
New Post
ASD20
Today 04:10 PM
2018 FRC events
New England DCMP is going to be April 11 - 14 at Agganis Arena according to Instagram
(30,903 views, 208 replies)
New Post
s-neff
Today 03:40 PM
2018 Game Speculation
See the arrow in the logo? Seen it in an arcade?? Teams must use Dance-Dance-Revolution game pads as the sole robot control inputs. Get ready for the most frantic driver dance moves you've ever...
(40,827 views, 175 replies)
New Post
PrathikM
Today 03:39 PM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
+1 for option 2
(3,515 views, 70 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Today 03:36 PM
Official 2018 FRC Teaser - FIRST POWER UP
The game will involve streaming movies to the FMS?
(29,849 views, 230 replies)
New Post
leiba
Today 02:50 PM
New 1200mm LIDAR -- VL53L0X
Just in case someone is interested. We bought the VL53L0X module from adafruit. Our plan was to connect it directly to the I2C port on the Roborio. I ported the pololu libs for the Roborio, but...
(3,450 views, 7 replies)
New Post
ArtemusMaximus
Today 02:11 PM
[FTC]: Relic Scoring
Much appreciated. I must have shortage of attention. I looked through that section and didn't see it
(102 views, 2 replies)
New Post
StAxis
Today 02:04 PM
4 Wheel vs 6 Wheel Drive
As others have said in the thread it mostly comes down to the center of rotation of the robot. I think it's generally easier to navigate a field with a robot that turns about its center than its...
(514 views, 13 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 01:54 PM
Disabling Windows 10 Firewalls
I would click on both Windows Firewall and Windows Firewall with Advanced Security and make sure both of them are disabled. I saw a few times where I would disable one but the other one would stay...
(211 views, 4 replies)
New Post
TomahawkNin
Today 01:25 PM
Who is the best necromancer?
Bad News: I have forgotten everything about my account last year. Good News: 3 weeks, 19 hours, and 25 minutes
(4,574 views, 43 replies)
New Post
jjenkins
Today 12:38 PM
pic: 2386 Drive Gearbox
If someone was concerned about this, an alternative that we've used for right-angle drive are these from McMaster-Carr. They're a bit larger 16 dp gear. If you wanted the same-sized 12 dp gear,...
(1,756 views, 8 replies)
New Post
techhelpbb
Today 11:09 AM
Kiwi Router
Now all they need is a router held by a 2 armed, 2 end effector, opposable thumbed, bipedal, upright standing adaptive unit and it can carve much larger work pieces. It can even come covered in a...
(1,139 views, 16 replies)
New Post
TheBoulderite
Today 10:16 AM
2056 Ways to Inspire Conference 2017
There better be a list of 2,056 ways I can inspire people to be shown at the conference.
(426 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Splashdavidson
Today 10:05 AM
Libraries for FRsky Taranis
We thought about doing the same thing, program within the OpenTX software. The problem for us that the USB driver seemed to be limited to 8-bit resolution. The thought of having to program a new...
(727 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Skyehawk
Today 09:41 AM
AndyMark Swerve & Steer: Feedback?
Oh my dear CalTran... wait until you actually come across some absurdly small screws. Like working on a CubeSat or, more practically, a pair of sunglasses. ;)
(682 views, 9 replies)
New Post
OccamzRazor
Today 09:35 AM
pic: A More Versatile STEAMWORKS Intake
I think the design choice for air was a good one with that setup. The only drawback I can see from that picture is that it appears as though the pistons are mounted so that they over-center.(meaning...
(799 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Cyberphil
Today 08:32 AM
FRC Team 1296 Annual 2017 Car Raflle
What an awesome idea for a fundraiser! Hopefully I can be the next young mentor from Pennsylvania to win the car!
(979 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Bryan Herbst
Today 08:27 AM
Include referenced libraries in github commit
If you start pulling in external libraries, I also definitely recommend checking out GradleRIO. ANT (the build system that FRC projects use by default) just isn't designed for proper dependency...
(316 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 08:17 AM
NY Regionals and Options 2018
Nassau Coliseum would be several times more expensive than Hofstra, so it's still financially unmanageable. It gets looked at and revisited all the time, but the rental's even more now after the...
(2,378 views, 28 replies)