Go to Post Looks like a perfect device for scaring the cats :D - Dan Petrovic [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
AndrewGazelka
Today 07:44 PM
Trapezoidal Motion Profiling w/ Position Feedback (Pure Pursuit Controller)
I have written a Pure Pursuit controller and am implementing a motion controller to provide smooth transitions between set velocities. The waypoints the controller aims to achieve are defined as...
(12 views, 0 replies)
New Post
BryceNelson
Today 07:39 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I have a ton of 973 shirts and hoodies (mostly medium), and a few shirts from other teams that I'm looking to trade. Looking for medium shirts/hoodies from 118, 148, 330, 987, 1114, 1538, 3310, and...
(10,454 views, 78 replies)
New Post
bbensel
Today 07:30 PM
Dart Actuators
In order for the dart to work, the shaft must be "guided", meaning that its rotation must be constrained by the load it is pushing. In that way the acme nut is able to translate along the acme...
(149 views, 3 replies)
New Post
brennonbrimhall
Today 07:27 PM
Motor Hesitating in Reverse
System.out.println() is my goto debugging statement. See this, for example: a = 2.0; System.out.println(a ); //Should print "2.0". System.out.println(" A string"); //Should print "A...
(57 views, 3 replies)
New Post
itamarfiorino
Today 07:17 PM
CNC problems: Clamping (PLEASE HELP!!!)
Thanks for all the responses guys, based on your comments I think I found out what our troubles have been. Just for some quick background and information, we have been using our manufacturer feeds...
(515 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Coach Seb
Today 07:12 PM
How to make lights on a robot flash
following.... same issues here...
(865 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Jeffrafa
Today 06:54 PM
How do these 5 port solenoids work?
This is a single valve, for driving a single actuator. As the others mentioned, Port 1 is the inlet (60psi from regulator), ports 2 and 4 go to either end of your actuator. Most valves like this...
(171 views, 5 replies)
New Post
niklas674
Today 06:36 PM
frc 179 2018 release
I thought I was watching a 148 video with the song choice. #allblackeverything
(3,795 views, 21 replies)
New Post
rferiancek
Today 06:33 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
“You know what they say: The sun sometimes sets on the British dependent territories!”
(1,454,708 views, 5,257 replies)
New Post
brennonbrimhall
Today 06:33 PM
2018 Team Update 13
The bad thing is the double standard. It's a gap between "should" and "does," "theory and "practice." It's fine if we all agree to play the game that way, but then that needs to be how we're...
(2,327 views, 24 replies)
New Post
AirplaneWins
Today 06:28 PM
No more pesky HSV tuning, just use machine learning
Totally Agree. My actual model uses roughly 15k images now after cleaning.
(1,313 views, 16 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Today 06:17 PM
how does string work?
You wrap it tightly around the ROBOT within 7.5 inches of the floor, and that defines your FRAME PERIMETER.
(49 views, 1 replies)
New Post
SamCarlberg
Today 06:02 PM
Scheduler
Use a TimedCommand. The execute() method should set the motor speed, and the end() method should stop the motor.
(81 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Today 05:43 PM
VICTOR SP 888 and Intake Systems
Your code doesn't show up, but I'd guess you are setting the motors in multiple places and they are stepping on each other.
(172 views, 4 replies)
New Post
aeden
Today 05:33 PM
Our autonomous command group doesn’t run unless we call an irrelevant subsystem
You may want to try resetting the drive subsystem encoders in the end() method of your drive commands as well as in the initialize(). We found that the encoders did not seem to properly reset when we...
(114 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jlmcmchl
Today 05:00 PM
[FRC Blog] Stop Build Day
Someone's been playing the HD remake at HQ, it seems.
(741 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Petrichor
Today 04:54 PM
Drivetrain encoder PID help
Lol same, we've literally spent the last four hours today figuring out this exactly same problem here. If you guys figure it out, please let us know.
(64 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Today 04:46 PM
Team Update 11
I will expand this and say they should be given in October. And I will put my money where my mouth is, I'll take 25 frames :P
(23,463 views, 205 replies)
New Post
jfitz0807
Today 04:33 PM
Network Tables not propagating from RoboRio
Thanks. I was actually sitting next to the guy who posted on google group. He posted there and I posted here. Thanks for the help.
(189 views, 2 replies)
New Post
pilum40
Today 04:13 PM
Catapult
My crazy freshmen and sophomores want to use our cube distribution arm/bucket to intercept or block cubes that are catapulted at distance. They built an alternative "box scoop" from thin steel...
(2,814 views, 18 replies)