OCCRA
Go to Post Pompous boasts dont get you anywhere. Results get your name on the book... - Jeremy_Mc [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
traitorv2.0
Today 07:17 PM
Issues building/deploying with alpha build
So everything I've done for the past few weeks has worked perfectly as far as deploying to the robot etc. I got in today and without changing anything none of the wpilib commands could be found...
(16 views, 0 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 07:12 PM
Minor help
Assuming you don't need to worry about rules: https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/sound/index.html Here's one way. Do you want this running on a roboRIO? What hardware will you be using for...
(132 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Dale
Today 07:08 PM
Why I love OCCRA
It's always baffled me that there aren't competitions in the fall for FRC-class robots. It's just such a good way for members to get up to speed on all the skills they'll need during build season. ...
(1,152 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Hailey.faiella
Today 06:35 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: Duel on the Delaware Tier 1
And were done! Picks lock in at 11:59 EST! pchild 225 5420 533 BrennanB 694 1089 4342 abbymarie 303 708 2729 drwhorx 365 1391 203 Golfer4646 1640 2539 2495 LukeB ...
(223 views, 26 replies)
New Post
Katie_UPS
Today 06:27 PM
How do you teach new programming members?
I spent a lot of time writing step-by-step tutorials that teach them how to program. I tried doing "lecture style" and found that I was boring some and moving way too fast for others so this allows...
(728 views, 7 replies)
New Post
AvKauf
Today 06:01 PM
Issues with Teleop
That makes sense. We are using a Logitech controller similar to an Xbox controller. I will try that tomorrow. I have been trying to learn the basics of coding since our programmer hasn't been able...
(152 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Brandon_L
Today 05:19 PM
Official Information - Duel on the Delaware - October 20, 2018
Time to get this hype train rolling Can't wait, one of my favorite off seasons!
(460 views, 3 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Today 05:08 PM
Basic Drive Train Coding
Video 5 of the 2013 Robotbuilder series has some good insight on this. Watch the whole series it very helpful.
(77 views, 2 replies)
New Post
AlexBurchard
Today 05:07 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: Turkey Off-Season 2018
Probably results will be posted to our website and/or frcturkey.com I don't know about full rankings we don't usually bother with that.
(136 views, 13 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 04:07 PM
how just how
Your team needs to pay closer attention to the location of that switch. Yes, there is a trade-off between access (must be good) and protection; this is called Optimization.
(406 views, 5 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 04:03 PM
Programming Help
FYI, double-posts are generally frowned upon. Everyone can see both.
(221 views, 1 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 04:00 PM
new to CD and in need of help
Welcome, Tony. Be a contributor, not a consumer. Reputation points are given at a whim by one member to another. You can get positive, neutral, or negative reputation. Positive reputation is...
(149 views, 2 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Today 03:56 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #745
You're going to put WHAT in your pit?!?
(123 views, 8 replies)
New Post
JustinCAD
Today 03:49 PM
Minor help
GrabCAD is a popular place for teams to post their Solidworks CAD files. Autodesk Inventor and Solidworks are both 3D modeling CAD programs capable of making 2D drawings. There are differences in...
(87 views, 2 replies)
New Post
James1902
Today 03:47 PM
Are we out of touch? Is memes bad? Are meme good?
I think a big source of disagreement in discussions like these is whether or not ChiefDelphi, as a form of communication within a community, is closer to email or a platform like Slack and Discord....
(1,706 views, 33 replies)
New Thread
VWingMan
Today 03:42 PM
[FTC]: Motor Controller Recommendations
I generally use Victor and Spark controllers for my java coded FRC bot but I want to broaden my usage for motor controllers. May someone let me know what different motor controllers I could use and...
(49 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 02:51 PM
Hello. Please welcome FIRST in Upper Midwest.
Cross-Posted: Interview with Steve about the new FUM. FUM Interview with Steve Peterson
(4,143 views, 46 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 02:50 PM
Are veteran mentors out of touch? 8:30pm Eastern Tonight
Sorry for the delay here are the segments from last night: Generational Gaps in FIRST FUM Interview with Steve Peterson Future of FIRST in 5-10 years NH Governor's Cup Scaling to Multiple States...
(2,851 views, 30 replies)
New Post
Akod
Today 02:27 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: WMRI 2018
1. Hailey.faiella 2. BrennanB 3. Golfer4646 4. pchild 5. Miklast 6. SPang 7. abbymarie 8. tmpoles 9. Caleb Sykes 10. nomythicalbeast
(182 views, 14 replies)
New Thread
OssiningOBots
Today 02:01 PM
NY Grant Available for Starting a Second Team
The Argosy Foundation has provided a "Growth from Within" grant available to large NYS teams who want to split and form two squads. The grant is similar to the FIRST Rookie Grant. For more...
(182 views, 0 replies)