Go to Post I wouldn't mind dropping a banana peal or throwing a red turtle shell at other robots, but that's the rules! - SpaceOsc [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 03:07 AM
2018 Colorado Regional
Colorado teams vs the Arizona and Texas invaders. 1619 being a robot but still fighting the other robots feels apt too. 118 being the big baddy is something any team that has had the misfortune of...
(1,021 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Alex Cormier
Today 02:53 AM
Uncooperative Alliance Partners
Awesome little addition to the usual setup, how often is there push back or additional information requested in this last minute meeting?
(5,690 views, 62 replies)
New Post
Today 02:49 AM
Best Pits?
A better photo can be found here: https://i.imgur.com/sA2B2PS.jpg. Definitely one of my favorite pits.
(1,977 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Today 02:35 AM
how to introduce CNC & train the team?
As a student, just reading this document was very helpful: https://www.autodesk.com/campaigns/cnc-handbook Another thing we've done is create a checklist which we taped to the machine that you must...
(1,362 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Today 12:35 AM
Differential Drive with Talon SRX
I don't know what code you've been reading, but SpeedControllerGroup definitely inherits from SpeedController....
(96 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Today 12:28 AM
Ignored Students in FRC
By providing OP with as many pieces of anecdotal evidence as possible, they can decide what solution is best for their team, no? They have more information than we do.
(3,887 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Today 12:19 AM
FRC Top 25(40) Week 3 Results. Show Link
4586 in israel and total?
(2,304 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Today 12:17 AM
Team 7190's First Ever Robot
No, no... it didn't have a cloaking shield. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYWvtqGVwAAcU58.jpg: med This is the machine, with the team and the BC Minister of Advanced Education, Melanie Mark. I...
(426 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Today 12:15 AM
Blue alliance api: Match Number
I'd recommend you also investigate the "comp_level" attribute.
(56 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:40 PM
5817 Sacramento Hype Video
Looks awesome! :D Good luck to 5817 this season! :)
(321 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Dynamic Autonomous Help
Don't forget 2994 - ASTECHZ :D
(540 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:18 PM
Handling Cancelled District Event?
I don't know the exact location, but I have heard it's usually in the midwest somewhere (likely somewhere around Indy or St. Louis). The spare usually goes to champs (not sure how it works with...
(1,414 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:11 PM
Frank Merrick Email - "A Note to Ohio and West Virginia Teams"
No you wouldn't. FIRST already dumped the FoC. :p;):rolleyes: I think MI should split by peninsulas. Then you get three districts: Upper, Lower, and Thumb.
(13,113 views, 95 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:05 PM
pic: United States Team Density by County
Here's a tidbit: The last two years, L.A. and O.C. regionals have been the third-closest regional pair (30 and 20 miles, respectively)--this year they're at about 40 miles. L.A. County now has TWO...
(722 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:34 PM
Team 1796 - RoboTigers Chairman Video
1796 is taking NYC teams to the next level. You guys do so much for NYC. Great job! Canít wait to see you guys compete.
(201 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:33 PM
MinnesotaMan's Week 4 2018 Grayduck Insight
Oopsies, I make mistake. Yes you right. Great Northern :yikes:
(246 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:31 PM
2018 New York City Regional
That is not random. 4571 was placed next to a Turkish team because the lead mentor speaks fluent Turkish. It just shows how much planning is done by the committee. Also canít wait to volunteer at...
(406 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:30 PM
FRCLocks.com returning for 2018!
Thanks to this snow day, I finally had some time to cross some stuff off my to-do list. In an effort to help everyone understand where these numbers come from, I've made the following changes with...
(2,437 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:21 PM
How does your team deal with unforeseen negativity?
I'm also curious to how FIRST would take care of this situation, especially in terms of teams who only go to one regional in a season. I imagine it can be a difficult situation to not be able to...
(864 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:14 PM
Placing a cube on the switch from the backside during autonomous
How wide is the cutout in your frame? Your solution also requires that your robot be lined up with the cube so that it does enter the cutout in your frame. Is your Auto mode navigation that accurate?
(657 views, 8 replies)