Go to Post Let's see some love for these fine people. Let's give it up for the refs. - Andy Baker [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
nickbrickmaster
Today 07:19 PM
Camera Encoder for Robot
I have a feeling that you're not going to be able to get any reasonable localization out of this, but that's just my opinion. What you're looking for is some kind of optical flow algorithm. It...
(45 views, 1 replies)
New Post
techhelpbb
Today 07:19 PM
Internal battery resistance test tools
Ran out of the 1440 minute (24 hour) limit to finish setting up my last post...so: Initial work area temperature readings: Lowest reading: 0.9, Highest reading: 1.2, Average: 1.05, Difference: 0.3...
(1,184 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Basel A
Today 07:08 PM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
I think (maybe this is optimistic) a team that used the COTS mechanisms and didn't tweak them would end up N-5 (or wherever), and those that spent the most time tweaking (and maybe even replacing)...
(11,107 views, 90 replies)
New Thread
carbotaniuman
Today 07:02 PM
Joystick Change Twist Channel
So I'm currently using an F310 Gamepad. However, the default axis channel for Twist is mapped to 3, but the second Joystick is mapped to channel 4 for X and 5 for Y. Joystick drive = new...
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
brian.li_
Today 06:51 PM
Mecanum vs Tank Drive & Gearbox/Wheel Selection
Team 852 used mecanum last year. We found that while it was more maneuverable, we lost a lot of pushing power and thus got pushed around. This year we are going back to tank drive.
(788 views, 14 replies)
New Post
DanielPlotas
Today 06:50 PM
13019 Game Speculation
It's never too late to just ignore it and not post instead of asking mods to delete it...
(246 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Phred7
Today 06:46 PM
Problems Running and Building Code
Thank you that works now
(58 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
cobcobcob
Today 06:46 PM
Consistent disconnects while using SRX encoders
Our team connected a Vex Pro SRX Mag Encoder (217-5049) to the Talon on our drive train today and attempted to log the readings. It was going great; the numbers were accurate, we could get position...
(7 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Jdkmotorhead
Today 06:41 PM
Streaming Video To Dashboard From Raspberry Pi
Hello, so I am trying to set up a Raspberry Pi 3 model B to use as a vision coprocessor this season. I installed Raspbian and followed the steps here to set up the vision project for a Lifecam 3000...
(17 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Patrick Ambli
Today 06:29 PM
Choose your Forum Wisely
No you got that backwards as there has never ever been a faulty program. It's always the hardware's fault :)
(381 views, 2 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 06:28 PM
Musical suggestions for competition playlists
This was published a few years ago. Not sure if there will be an updated playlist published this year, but Iím pretty sure FIRST has had internal ok/no-fly lists for their DJs for a number of years...
(98 views, 1 replies)
New Post
JamesRho
Today 06:24 PM
FIRES Scouting App
For the last two years, the FIRES program has provided a great service to the Bomb Squad. It not only improved our game-to-game strategy but, with an abundance of accurate data, allowed us to create...
(713 views, 14 replies)
New Thread
Oblarg
Today 06:14 PM
WPILib PIDController now introduces phase lag if using setToleranceBuffer
We discovered today, after quite a bit of headache, that the setToleranceBuffer method of the 2018 WPILib version of PIDController now simply applies a filter to the PID loop's input, rather than...
(50 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Today 06:12 PM
Smartdashboard will not open
https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15525 09&postcount=2
(100 views, 4 replies)
New Post
chapman1
Today 06:01 PM
Demolition Derby
Ummm... no thanks. We work too hard to raise money and to design & build the machines we have.
(330 views, 3 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 05:55 PM
G20/G25 Scale Scoring Grey Area?
Awright, time for an email to frcteams...
(2,693 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Greg Marra
Today 05:40 PM
Andymark button board
The detailed description notes that these are "Arcade Buttons". These are the same kind of buttons used on cabinets in arcade games, like Pac Man or Street Fighter. You can see other types of arcade...
(338 views, 3 replies)
New Post
bjtheone
Today 05:37 PM
Scale Plate Material
Last year they used HDPE, with orange peel texture, for the gear slide. I believe it was available at Home Depot in the USA. Never found a source in Canada, with decent availability/price.
(337 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Brian M
Today 05:19 PM
Endgame Ramp Dimensions
You can expect several ramps to be upwards of 25 Degrees on the incline. In my opinion your optimal way to go if you want to climb ramps is to be slightly smaller than max dimensions, and be able to...
(332 views, 2 replies)
New Post
MooreteP
Today 05:13 PM
When to use the Vault
Oh my goodness, I love this game. But, I am not looking forward to explaining it to the casual observer.
(2,065 views, 21 replies)