Go to Post "It wouldn't be robotics if it worked right the first time" - TedG [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
JohnBoucher
Today 10:32 AM
FIRST in Michigan and Questions
Closed
(13,894 views, 60 replies)
New Post
Eric Scheuing
Today 10:28 AM
Acceptable Behavior during Competition?
You're right, it is important to take these problems seriously and I'm incredibly glad that this person stood up and made sure the issue was addressed. However I feel that a sarcastic tone here...
(7,191 views, 49 replies)
New Post
mikeb3173
Today 10:28 AM
Hopper Quals 44 - What Happened?
I believe I read elsewhere on CD that 254 sends out teams of students who offer any assistance, programming or mechanical, to the teams they get paired with to assure they can do something in...
(1,611 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Jash_J
Today 10:27 AM
2018 Chairman's Hall of Fame Predictions
FIRST uploaded a submission page for all Chairman's Award applicants at Worlds. Good luck to all teams!...
(10,472 views, 58 replies)
New Post
pmangels17
Today 10:20 AM
Trying to grow our program by building up our shop
For big tools, I'd say a lathe is probably the best first investment, and it can definitely be manual since most FRC turning is just drilling, facing, and reducing diameter. A manual mill with...
(410 views, 9 replies)
New Post
PrathikM
Today 10:12 AM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I'll be attending Detroit Champs with a few medium and small 226 shirts. I'd like a small in return, DM if interested!
(42,971 views, 257 replies)
New Post
Tyson
Today 10:10 AM
Houston Venue
As someone in the stands, I appreciate the large amount of stands to spread out on. I don't think it's a reasonable complaint to say they don't look packed from a streaming perspective. That was...
(1,501 views, 10 replies)
New Post
jblay
Today 10:06 AM
FRC 2869 - 3 Cube Auto?
Great job! I love that you guys just keep working and improving!
(451 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Darre_Bonfire
Today 10:02 AM
2018 Championship Userbars
What do you use to make these Userbars? I've made my own before (you can see it in my signature) But it was very tedious in Gimp and I ended up using the wrong font.
(1,001 views, 17 replies)
New Post
tjf
Today 10:01 AM
The Blue Alliance and Google Sheets
This is actually a super backwards way of doing things. TBA has all of the API data published as JSON easily, so you just do...
(542 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Hallry
Today 09:47 AM
Detroit: Airport to downtown transportation
Thanks for the suggestion, Brian. I just reserved my round-trip on Skoot. For anyone else interested, use the promo code FIRST2018. It appears to give you 10% off.
(2,792 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Ether
Today 09:22 AM
6 CIM AM14U3
Use Google like so: site:chiefdelphi.com searchWord1 searchWord2 -searchWord3 "search phrase one" etc
(300 views, 8 replies)
New Post
tomy
Today 09:10 AM
Thanks First... for trolling us
I can confirm I got the notification from FRC Division at 8:30 CST last Friday.
(2,329 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Donut
Today 08:47 AM
4 Cube auto Wed Practice match on Turing
Really impressed by the amount of work 842 has been putting in to prep for Champs. Good luck in your remaining matches!
(2,591 views, 20 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 08:44 AM
Ommni Wheels...
Omm..
(1,721 views, 15 replies)
New Post
techhelpbb
Today 08:38 AM
Need help. LiPo replacement for FRC standard Batteries?
The batteries we use in FRC would be cheaper than the LiPo/LiFePo4 battery replacement. It is entirely possible to construct a lithium chemistry battery suitable for an FRC robot....but the material...
(627 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Taylor
Today 08:13 AM
Should We Revitalize the Unsung FIRST Heroes (UFH)?
With a vengeance.
(3,119 views, 26 replies)
New Post
tim-tim
Today 07:44 AM
merging different file versions
The issue you are describing is not unique to FIRST Robotics, trust me. I can offer some thoughts to help make it easier with the software you are using; which happens to be what my team uses as...
(105 views, 5 replies)
New Post
smitikshah
Today 06:52 AM
New York Year in Review
There are several Long Island groupchats for students, some with upwards of 200 members. PM me if you're interested - I'll add you. Through this we've hosted many different events. For instance, this...
(3,077 views, 52 replies)
New Post
trinamiller
Today 06:22 AM
Manchester, NH to Detroit on Southwest
We still have seats, BEST OFFER. I must finalize the names list today (Friday 4/20) so please contact ASAP if you have anyone who would like to join us, team members, parents, etc. Apologies for...
(507 views, 2 replies)