OCCRA
Go to Post Competition is only the path that FIRST takes to bring science, engineering, and technology to the masses. - Pavan Dave [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
tjf
Today 07:50 PM
Power Up Event Calculator and Audience Display
They actually have the 2018 Off-Season FMS released already. https://usfirst.collab.net/sf/frs/do/viewRelease/projects.offseasonfm s/frs.may_2018.may_201 8
(126 views, 2 replies)
New Post
kingbrandon14
Today 07:42 PM
Waterjet cutters for small FRC team.
At Georgia Southern University, our Manufacturing Engineering department has a MAXIEM 1515 waterjet, along with a bunch of other various CNC machines. Before this past season, I talked with the Dean...
(1,169 views, 24 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 07:25 PM
Destination: Deep Space Teaser
My impressions and things noted: Coloration: The video is almost entirely white/lt blue/black, with a few pale gold highlights on those cubes, door edges, and lines on the floor that remind me of...
(6,215 views, 71 replies)
New Post
JCharlton
Today 07:23 PM
Miter Blade for Aluminum
While you're on Trick Tools take a look at the cold saws. A bit over $1000 but they are worth the money. One even minor incident avoided is worth it....
(1,657 views, 33 replies)
New Post
brennonbrimhall
Today 07:19 PM
Mentor to Team Relationship
Great thread. This topic has been on my mind a great deal for the past few weeks, but I'd like to approach this from a different perspective than merely how to refer to mentors by name. I think...
(1,157 views, 14 replies)
New Thread
Today 06:22 PM
Use the I2C protocol on LabView
Our team have problems using the I2C protocol to connect and send data between arduino and roboRIO because is the first time we are using it, but we couldn't find any info about it. We use LabView to...
(43 views, 0 replies)
New Post
artdutra04
Today 06:21 PM
If You Could Choose Where the FIRST Championship Goes Next Where Would it Be?
If you pick randomly, you have a 2/3 chance of not having significantly problems flying into NYC. https://i.imgur.com/zHiLtw3.jpg
(15,236 views, 141 replies)
New Post
ajlapp
Today 06:05 PM
chain in tube experiences
My biased opinion is thatís its great. 118 has used chain in tube since 2013. Build the chains properly and it should be maintenance free. Use a 17 tooth sprocket and the chances of a chain jump...
(617 views, 6 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Today 05:37 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #741
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.... But 2020... 2020 will be the year of the Marriage-themed game.
(139 views, 12 replies)
New Post
wsh32
Today 05:13 PM
Word Association
Pam Beesly and Jim
(972,245 views, 11,190 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Today 04:28 PM
PSA: What to do if suddenly a thread you are following has disappeared
I only discovered it this morning. My students don't use CD because they find it confusing, though I'm not sure if that's a bad thing.
(766 views, 10 replies)
New Post
csaylor
Today 04:18 PM
Robot Randomly Disconnects
We have re flashed our radio multiple times and tried using another radio. It disconnects for about 5 seconds and then we can re enable. It takes about 5 seconds to enable. We are using java for...
(630 views, 8 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 04:02 PM
Settle a bet: Snow Storm or Dust Storm in the FRC trailer?
I don't. The avalanche/dust cloud at the beginning is moving downward, has more texture, and accompanies a change of the text at the top to "TRANSMISSION: UNKNOWN". The "rocket launch" seems to be...
(465 views, 13 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Today 03:47 PM
[FRC Blog] Teaser Almost Here and Event Ready???
Maybe if they put some gifs in the game manual, more people would read it? (One can hope, anyway.)
(1,244 views, 5 replies)
New Post
David Ellers
Today 03:04 PM
pic: PWNAGE BATTERY CART IN VERTICAL ORIENTATION
When the cart is in the shop, it is on its back. The only time it is in its verticle orientation, as shown, is at competitions. We use 4 Go Charge Dual Pro chargers mounted at the top left and...
(1,750 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 02:39 PM
Can-Bus Reboot?
We have checked through the wiring as best we could a number of times. Unfortunately due to some revisions during the season a portion of our electrical board became utterly inaccessible. That...
(611 views, 8 replies)
New Post
risho900
Today 02:22 PM
Pneumatic System Help
No we have never had a PCM working and I might be able to get a RoboRio from another team.
(781 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Akash Rastogi
Today 12:51 PM
Please help 1729 win a donation by voting (quick!)
Brighid, don't take my posts the wrong way. In no way am I saying what you are doing is wrong! It's just that sometimes I forget how many other organizations in the world also need funding and it...
(1,523 views, 18 replies)
New Thread
Trying to Help
Today 12:44 PM
Newegg.com has been hacked
tl;dr: 8/13 - 9/18 are the affected dates. It was a Magecart attack like the British Airways hack. I figured that robotics folks would be likely customers of...
(246 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Hailey.faiella
Today 12:40 PM
[FF]: [FF]: [OFF] BOB 2018
1. pchild 2. nomythicalbeast 3. BrennanB 4. Attention 5. Caleb Sykes 6. Niklas701 7. abbymarie 8. Electronica1 9. tmpoles 10. Big-b
(217 views, 14 replies)