Go to Post Legend has it that Brandon installs the server in a bulletproof case shortly before Kickoff. That way, when the server explodes, the damage to surrounding things is minimal. - Billfred [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 10:39 PM
Lone Star Central Regional
Thanks. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now with all of the prep work that needs to be done and building a crate obviously, but we will certainly call on you guys I am sure some time.
(1,105 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Today 10:36 PM
A Thank You and a Complaint
Could you elaborate on what those problems are?
(2,616 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Today 10:22 PM
Introducing FAST for iOS
Hello there! We just reset your credentials, so you are cleared to go ahead and sign up again! We hope you enjoy FAST!
(1,653 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Today 10:20 PM
Highest Scores So Far
Instead of looking at the highest scores WITHOUT penalties, shouldn't we be looking at the highest scores MINUS penalties? Unless I'm understanding something wrong, we could be missing really good...
(3,237 views, 20 replies)
New Post
David Lame
Today 10:11 PM
Gyro returning wrong numbers
Does this happen a lot, or did it happen once, or once in a great while? This probably isn't the problem, but I'll share my experience with the NavX. Great sensor. Love it. Reasonably priced,...
(309 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 10:04 PM
Central Illinois Regional
Huge thanks to our fantastic partners 2481 and 4645 for completing our alliance. 2481 world class 2 cube auto really help with the early capture of the scale. 4645 showed absolute tremendous growth...
(1,232 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 09:58 PM
FRCTop25 Week 3 Poll Open. Closes 3/19 7:00pm Eastern
Yep, these events at weird times throw off the simple copy-paste I usually do. The two 4613's on the previous list is due to them competing at two events included in this poll. Sure. I removed...
(932 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Today 09:37 PM
Driver Station says no communications, RoboRIO comms light indicates communication
That is what I meant, my mistake. That was indeed the issue. The students assured me that the roboRIO image was up-to-date, however this morning I checked it myself and it was not. Thanks for the tip.
(301 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 09:22 PM
paper: Caleb's Scouting Database 2018
The seed values were messed up in the book I just published, I'll have an update posted shortly.
(1,923 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Today 09:15 PM
Quick connect fitting legality?
If you can stand the weight, you may be able to use different cylinders for extend than retract. A 3/4" cylinder is large enough to lift a reasonably heavy hook setup. 3946 is not using pneumatics...
(528 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Today 09:14 PM
Tech Valley Semis Red Card
(2,486 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Today 09:12 PM
State/National All-star alliances
Well, looks like we can cross 971-972-973 off the list of sequential alliances that have yet to happen.
(21,235 views, 72 replies)
New Post
Today 09:05 PM
pic: Team 1756 - Argos 2018 Robot
Here is the PPT presentation our students put together to hopefully answer any questions people might have about our...
(237 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 09:01 PM
2018 Triple Climb/Lift Club
Our team got the first triple climb at our regional by lifting the other 2 robots. https://youtu.be/4wj-kZ56ZP4
(2,478 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Today 08:47 PM
Does anyone have Riolog working in Eclipse
I can't really help other than to say it works fine for us. Are you using this laptop to deploy code? If so, then it should already be configured properly. I'm not sure how the riolog data is...
(75 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 08:47 PM
Stupid Match Algorithm Tricks, 2018
Updated for all 77 events completed as of 3/18/18
(3,945 views, 26 replies)
New Post
Today 08:31 PM
Strategies for switch-only bots?
If your alliance can't do scale at all, you need to secure your switch in auto, then attack their switch, then get back to your switch if they are going after it, or back to your vault to put three...
(1,685 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Today 08:28 PM
New Bag
+1 Many (most?) veteran teams will have spare bags. We tend to use only one bag throughout the year and hence build up a stash of spare bags. Also keep the old bags that did not get torn up. Always...
(1,320 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Today 08:26 PM
Celt-X 5406 Robot Reveal
Can I just mention how much I love our marketing team? Great vid, and great weekend for Celt-X!
(765 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 08:25 PM
Team 1114 - Simbot Smokescreen
Ryerson Finals 1
(9,320 views, 20 replies)