OCCRA
Go to Post One of the cultural concepts that has emerged from the teams participating in FIRST is that ideas are worth sharing. - Alan Anderson [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
NShep98
Today 06:05 PM
Uses for Spike Blues
No worries, we have no plans to throw them out. Fairly soon we’re going to start testing them all to see if they’re any good. If we don’t have a good use for them we may try to sell them (as it is,...
(614 views, 7 replies)
New Post
NShep98
Today 05:56 PM
omni tribot
I think you forgot a link
(501 views, 11 replies)
New Post
risho900
Today 05:51 PM
Pneumatic System Help
Alright so I tested it with no pressure switch wires in and it failed to turn off the compressor. I assume this means the PCM is broken?
(2,940 views, 61 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Today 05:50 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #078 - Its ALL about that SWERVE!
I get that Robozone likes to focus on Michigan, but it might have been interesting to get some out of state teams to comment on this (such as 1323 or 16).
(161 views, 1 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Today 05:35 PM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
I'm curious how many made it on to robots at all. I don't remember noticing any while I inspected robots, but that might just be a region thing.
(58,634 views, 244 replies)
New Post
mshafer1
Today 05:34 PM
Issues with Teleop
Couple things I can tell you: Your button to toggle VI is messed up - it assumes that each instance will act independently, but is set up for shared memory. (I'll attach my tester VI where you can...
(238 views, 8 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Today 05:32 PM
[FRC Blog] 2019 Awards Update
Seems a little reminiscent of the 2011 "and their kits" Team Update. Dave Lavery was quoted in that thread and I think it still applies today.
(360 views, 2 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 05:24 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #745
You put your right arm in, you put... Hey! put your right arm in!
(171 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Golfer4646
Today 04:43 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: South Carolina Robotics Invitational & Workshops VIII 2018 Tier 2
abbymarie 1102 8:52 8:54 pchild 5190 8:50 8:56 drwhorx 8:36 8:48 8:58 Hailey.faiella 8:39 8:46 9:00 tmpoles 8:42 8:44 9:02
(60 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Citrus Dad
Today 04:33 PM
Fouls requiring multiple robots
It sounds like the issue was an incorrect ruling, not the reliance on a replay, and that there was discretion allowed to the referee. If the rule explicitly calls for a replay and that is taken out...
(8,383 views, 77 replies)
New Post
codedr
Today 03:54 PM
Running Grip Pipeline On Jetson TX1
That's for an old version, there is probably other dependencies that have been added since then.
(71 views, 3 replies)
New Post
codedr
Today 03:53 PM
bus error opencv on jetson tk1
__mem does not look valid (2). It appears to be an invalid pointer.
(224 views, 5 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 02:07 PM
Solenoids
Strictly speaking, the valve directs air. The solenoid is the coil of wire & metal piece that moves in response to electric current that actuates the valve.
(369 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Nick_Coussens
Today 01:29 PM
2019 St. Joseph (Michigan) District
Definitely a great candidate to be the Week 2 RoboZone event of the week. Excited to get to watch these matches since we won't be competing week 2.
(96 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Today 01:27 PM
pic: 973 2018
#TeamRCsIntake
(957 views, 6 replies)
New Post
tjwolter
Today 11:55 AM
China Update: China 2019 Canceled
"...logistics hurdles, especially with FIRST out of the drayage business.." This touches on an idea I have been tossing around. I'm meeting next week with a company that makes, I think, most of the...
(5,426 views, 34 replies)
New Post
currand
Today 11:04 AM
Simulate flywheel for linear LinearMotion
Long story short, I "solved" this problem by moving from using PIDSubsystem to using ClosedLoopControl on the TalonSRX. I also had to disable braking on the motor. Maybe everyone else knew that but,...
(195 views, 2 replies)
New Post
half_ton_hero
Today 10:51 AM
pic: Cabon Fiber Reinforced Nylon Filament 3d Printed Parts - FRC 3986
That is awesome! So many questions! Do you have issues with first layer adhesion or the Nylon delaminating? Do you use the default Nylon profile for the machine? Do you have the Prusa MK3 in an...
(333 views, 2 replies)
New Post
TheoB
Today 10:49 AM
Class of 2019, where are you applying?
Oh God, it can't be that time already? *panic ensues* My List, doing some 1 - .95^n kinda math here real quick :) Math Major, Private: CalTech, MIT, Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Columbia,...
(2,979 views, 49 replies)
New Post
heydowns
Today 10:46 AM
Rah Cha Cha Ruckus 2018
To all our teams attending Ruckus, or anyone from the community coming to spectate: The Ruckus web site's Event Information pages have been updated with several key pieces of information! For the...
(5,854 views, 41 replies)