OCCRA
Go to Post It certainly shows to never give up, even if all you can do is score a single tetra. - Joe Ross [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
marshall
Today 02:19 PM
pic: Zebracorn Telepresence Robots
For those interested, we can invite you to some of our team meetings this fall to interact with actual Zebracorns. Shoot me a PM with your email address. I can't promise I'll arrange anything for...
(616 views, 5 replies)
New Post
baconbot
Today 02:10 PM
pic: 2 speed flipped 4 775 pro gearbox
I like the design, but I would personally choose not to use it on a west coast drive train. I prefer to use CIM motors for drive trains, and 775 motors for object handling and linear motion...
(142 views, 1 replies)
New Post
nickbrickmaster
Today 12:54 PM
pic: Pseudo-Differential Swerve
The packaging is definitely what I dislike the most about this module. I've been running over this in my head for the past few days, and the only thing I've come up with that would remove a...
(792 views, 17 replies)
New Post
lynca
Today 12:21 PM
Shadetree Robotics signs off
You should be proud! 3999 has far exceeded expectations over the years given your small number of students and no formal school support. Community teams have a difficult set of challenges.
(1,552 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Jacob Hess
Today 10:46 AM
Updating the ftc_app
Okay, but how do I update my existing code to the SDK?
(354 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 10:00 AM
Assembling VexPro 2-CIM Ball Shifter Gearboxes?
They do make tools specifically for this task. As my daddy used to say "the right tool for the right job". However, needle nosed pliers with serrated jaws work with practice. The down side is...
(560 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 09:56 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #736
Oh the horror! What some mentors will put their freshmen students through to get down to a workable team size.
(242 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Big-b
Today 09:39 AM
The Zebracorns are Looking for Mentors
What does help is using more wheels, which is why we have 8 on each of our carts.
(2,271 views, 32 replies)
New Post
Taylor
Today 09:30 AM
2018 IndyRAGE - September 28-29
Registered and excited! We'll have some new surprises for the event. Looking Forward to another great IndyRAGE!
(237 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Johnny 4130
Today 06:53 AM
4130 Off-Season
Thanks for having us out to demo with you. It was a good time with good people! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(685 views, 4 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 06:51 AM
Team 4048 - swerve drive code release
Thanks for sharing! A couple thoughts: 1) Do you have a list of the public API's? AKA, what are the methods the user is expected to interact with to make the code do its thing? 2) Awesome job...
(255 views, 1 replies)
New Post
xszym
Yesterday 11:40 PM
FIRST Global Challenge Competition
FIRST Global is amazing experience. I met many amazing people from FIRST as a volunteer there. I definitely recommend you to go to FGC in 2019. Mexico set a bar really high during the opening and...
(1,473 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Fusion_Clint
Yesterday 09:27 PM
6th Annual Red Stick Rumble
The new team list is out! We are looking forward to seeing some old friends and to make some new friends! It looks like with second robots this will be at the max capacity of 32 robots! I am sure...
(1,008 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Yesterday 06:29 PM
paper: 2018 Championship Historiy
Thanks for doing this again, Jim. I think of your cumulative CMP points summary as the "FRC Hot List", partly because 67 was at the top for so long. The Michigan team numbers on that list tend to...
(644 views, 4 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 06:26 PM
Peach Blitz - A new FRC offseason event in Atlanta, Georgia
Pardon? I'm fairly sure Georgia has beaches. Not in Atlanta, but if the state doesn't have some sort of beach, you should probably check to make sure that Florida and South Carolina haven't managed...
(770 views, 5 replies)