OCCRA
Go to Post Each match is a learning experiance - the only thing you can do is get better. - SuperJake [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
traitorv2.0
Today 09:12 AM
[Java] GRIP Vision help?!
Do you have the GripPipeline.java file I can see?
(444 views, 6 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 09:06 AM
New CTRE products!
CTRE makes good stuff
(323 views, 7 replies)
New Post
clebio
Today 07:08 AM
Connecting Eclipse Java Simulation to a remote Gazebo instance
Bump: Anyone have any advice on this?
(415 views, 1 replies)
New Post
rjtbob
Today 06:58 AM
Kansas Cup
Blue alliance lists 5 off-season events for this weekend in November + one more a week later (and a BunnyBots in early December). The Kansas event is not yet listed on Blue Alliance.
(341 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Today 01:32 AM
Best way to accomplish hosting web server on Jetson (+couple other misc. questions)
I've always been one for rolling your own protocol also. If you're using C/++ and both systems are the same endianness, you can even transmit structs directly assuming all inner types are not...
(612 views, 13 replies)
New Post
NathanNFM
Yesterday 11:07 PM
AndyMark Swerve & Steer: Feedback?
The shaft collar loosening and resultant decoupling of the CIM shaft from the gearbox was the main source of complaints that we received directly as well. One of our projects this summer has been to...
(1,181 views, 13 replies)
New Post
arichman1257
Yesterday 10:35 PM
Official 2018 FRC Teaser - FIRST POWER UP
I don't think that I'm the first to say it so sorry for the re-post haha. But I think that it is likley that this is in reference to the 4-year-cycle theory.
(31,400 views, 232 replies)
New Post
GRSICP
Yesterday 09:47 PM
Looking for FIRST Events/Teams in Taiwan
Much thanks to both of you!
(604 views, 8 replies)
New Post
cad321
Yesterday 09:28 PM
Team 254 Presents: 2017 Misfire Technical Binder and Build Blogs
Someone help me out here as I can't seem to find the thread/whitepaper I was reading, but I believe adding the extra 2 cims in this case doesn't really change overall pushing power. It does however...
(12,328 views, 59 replies)
New Post
Cory
Yesterday 09:18 PM
Pulley rpm limit?
You are WELL over the Gates design limits for HTD belting at those speeds (7500 ft/min). For an 18T pulley max RPM: 22,000 For a 36T pulley max rpm: 11,000
(338 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Yesterday 09:15 PM
Westcoast Drive bearing + axle retention
They are hidden well in the earlier photo, but we have six each of 217-3436 WCP Side Bearing Block and 217-3431 WCP Cam. Only the outboard gearbox shaft bearings are pressed into the tube. You can...
(3,338 views, 48 replies)
New Post
kellaur18
Yesterday 08:08 PM
New York Tech Valley Robot Rumble 2017
We're excited to welcome Team 1721 and welcome back Team 1880 to Robot Rumble! Only 8 spots left, so come and join us! Updated team list (16/24 available slots): Team 20: The Rocketeers, Clifton...
(1,471 views, 7 replies)
New Post
RoboChair
Yesterday 07:29 PM
1678 Citrus Circuits 2017 CAD Release
It is criss-crossed with safety wire if I remember correctly. It keeps it held against the back side of the mount bracket while the bezel locates the camera in the bracket.
(10,984 views, 37 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 07:26 PM
[FRC Blog] Training on Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
By Equal Opportunity, I meant what you (and presumably FIRST) call equity. An example from several of the EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) classes I've had over the years involved a local sheriff...
(1,949 views, 14 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 06:26 PM
Snap Raise
As it appears you're searching again, let me suggest piggybackr.com. They are specifically designed for youth teams to raise funds, enabling credit to go to the team members without requiring a...
(875 views, 10 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 04:09 PM
MAR 2018
Howard, how did they ever get the idea that you could write that well?:rolleyes:
(655 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Howard C
Yesterday 04:02 PM
2017 Hudson Valley Rally
Awesome! Cannot wait!
(3,059 views, 19 replies)
New Thread
Lili_1868
Yesterday 03:54 PM
Space Cookies 1868 Mentor Recruitment
Space Cookies (FRC 1868) is hosting a mentor recruitment open house on Friday, 29 September at NASA Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, CA. An RSVP is required for the NASA badging. The...
(269 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Yesterday 03:49 PM
Problem deploy to RoboRio
You roboRIO IP address looks like it might have been hardcoded (static) to .2 Using the normal setup (dynamic) it would be automatically assigned .20 or higher. You probably want to figure out why...
(124 views, 4 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Yesterday 03:24 PM
AndyMark Sales Day for FIRST in Texas Hurricane Harvey Fund
Thanks for doing this Andy!
(607 views, 2 replies)