Go to Post We do have a good time. Mr. Bill - Bill Beatty [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
CEF
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Should colleges recruit FIRST students
Soapbox time.... This sort of thing drives me nuts. Most obviously, it's a cramped view of public service. STEM people serve the public constantly. Without STEM, there would be no life saving...
(4,247 views, 56 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Yesterday 11:45 PM
KC Regionals
Supposedly there's going to be 3 smaller events, so it's possible that at least 1 regional won't be at the same time as OKC.
(373 views, 5 replies)
New Post
jdao
Yesterday 11:44 PM
Pathfinder returning infinity?
What value are you using for your period? Typically, the most common value I've found is 0.05, but there have been some examples that use 0.005. When originally implementing Pathfinder for my own...
(828 views, 8 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Yesterday 11:27 PM
Texas Districts: Questions that need answers!
That is what I was going to say. If 568 has to play 2 district events, then it would make sense that the NM teams have to, as well. UP teams used to face this issue in the early days of FiM...
(7,763 views, 77 replies)
New Post
maya.brandy
Yesterday 10:44 PM
Team 1678 Citrus Circuits 2018 CAD Release
We don't currently. We haven't yet had an issue where we might need current limiting. EDIT: this is just for drivetrains. We do current limiting in some way on almost every mechanism that uses...
(2,337 views, 13 replies)
New Post
FrisbeeFunTime
Yesterday 10:07 PM
2018 IRI - Indiana Robotics Invitational
:(
(32,645 views, 65 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 10:02 PM
BIG BANG! 2018
https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(5,376 views, 23 replies)
New Post
saikiranra
Yesterday 09:01 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Big Bang 2018
Ribet ribet with 503
(468 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Brian M
Yesterday 06:09 PM
FRC CAD Files
Could you please link that again, thanks!
(185 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Junhee
Yesterday 05:25 PM
Power Up in HTML
So I showed this to my team today during a meeting, and some of us spent the remainder of the meeting playing and we had so much fun. We love your work! Also, would you be opposed to modification...
(774 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Peter Salisbury
Yesterday 05:02 PM
Best Practices for Modular Intakes?
This is a very good summary of what is needed for an intake. After both struggling with fuel in the 2017 season and watching some awesome gear ground pickups I studied until arriving at essentially...
(880 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
ANiyaz
Yesterday 04:53 PM
FRC Gameplan (2018) Strategy App
I am proud to present an update to FRC GamePlan for the 2018 Game, FIRST Power Up! GamePlan is a novel Android application that allows teams to effectively strategize upcoming matches by configuring...
(209 views, 0 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Yesterday 03:30 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #728
Imagine what they could do if only they had 6 weeks to build a robot, not 3 days.
(105 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Knufire
Yesterday 01:30 PM
Absolute Encoder Mounting
An easy way to mount MA3s is to drill out/ream the center of your shaft to 0.25", then cut a small slit into the shaft with a bandsaw. Slide the MA3 in, and use a shaft collar to compress the shaft...
(656 views, 6 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Yesterday 12:16 PM
Shaft Collars
I never said that they were. FrankJ covered the two likely causes well I think. I'm going to leave it at that.
(1,928 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 10:40 AM
Trivia Night is back & IRI History w/ Andy Baker!
Thank you to those who joined us last night for trivia and IRI history with Andy Baker! If you didn't catch some of the amazing history to IRI check it out on YouTube:...
(1,032 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Kevin Leonard
Yesterday 10:23 AM
Favorite 2018 Robots
I don't know about that. The difference between the way a robot like 3357 plays the game and the way a robot like 195 plays the game is pretty striking, despite both being top tier robots. The...
(2,891 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Yesterday 10:19 AM
Rah Cha Cha Ruckus 2018
Ruckus Volunteer Registration is now open!
(1,764 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Aerosmit
Yesterday 09:51 AM
Tableau for 2019 Season?
I would like to challenge Tableau to jump in deeper! Provide a server with the connections to the FIRST API's so students can immediately start playing with data from last year and thank about how...
(495 views, 1 replies)
New Post
JustinCAD
Yesterday 09:24 AM
Who is the best necromancer?
4 weeks, 5 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes :) EDIT: I apparently don't know how to calculate time. Carry on from the previous post.
(8,962 views, 63 replies)