OCCRA
Go to Post As long as teams keep showing their consistency in innovation, FIRST will keep dazzling us all. - Amanda Morrison [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
JoelRummel
Today 06:10 PM
Absolute encoder keeps returning strange values
Welp, we jumped the gun again. When we swapped the soldered cables out for a single one that had physical connectors, it temporarily fixed the problem. But after we made multiple similar cables, of...
(341 views, 11 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 05:10 PM
West Coast Drive Design Help
Oh, I'm not suggesting pocketed tube (as it's super inefficient). I'm talking about 1/16 versus 1/8" wall solid. I always forget about the .1 wall because we buy from an aluminum supplier, but...
(482 views, 8 replies)
New Post
waialua359
Today 04:52 PM
4-cim vs. 6-mini-cim drivetrains
2010 was definitely the exception. Play soccer like real soccer players in order to score goals. And to the comment by Cory on pushing power independent of no. of motors. We quickly figured that...
(2,468 views, 39 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 04:44 PM
3D printer vs. Manual Mill
The latest run of the Robo3D R1+ is available on Amazon for $400 (was originally $900). It's a really solid 3D printer, and you really can't beat that price for the build volume and performance it...
(164 views, 5 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 04:29 PM
How does your team get its members to participate?
Some of the teams I've worked with have similar problems with having a lot of students who lack the training to be able to do things and stay interested, but also have the problem of the students not...
(1,237 views, 16 replies)
New Post
holygrail
Today 04:20 PM
Vote: Battle of the Brains KC
Yes Please! The Barstow School - Mission: Cosmos You can vote once per day. Thanks so much!
(153 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Connor289
Today 04:19 PM
Pit setup question?
Our team was looking into designing a better pit than what we have "our current pit consists of PVC and zip ties". We noticed a lot of other teams used aluminum light staging for their pits, so my...
(104 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mads Eskildsen
Today 04:04 PM
pic: Small CIM in wheel swerve
Thanks, I'm thinking doing this as an off season project after this years season is over and if i goes well then we have swerve drive for the next season.
(13,975 views, 69 replies)
New Post
trycatch
Today 03:15 PM
[FRC Blog] PreKickoff Kit of Parts Information
Oh man, we are having this too with one of our kids. It's insanely frustrating.
(2,521 views, 29 replies)
New Post
JB987
Today 02:30 PM
Rookie grant delay
From Bill's Blog yesterday... "Remember that the registration payment deadline for your first event (first two events if you are a District team) is this Monday, November 20th. We recognize not all...
(280 views, 2 replies)
New Post
dtengineering
Today 02:24 PM
Pneumatics in series?
Oooh... a new part to send the rookies looking for: "We're going to need a can of non-compressible air for this. You'll find it on the shelf next to the striped paint, just above the board...
(784 views, 22 replies)
New Post
pbuerki
Today 02:03 PM
Using Source Control with LabVIEW
Hi Jonathan, Thank you very much for sharing your lv-merge-and-diff-wrapper. We are using SourceTree for about half a year for our LabVIEW projects, and as you know merging different versions of...
(1,193 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Thayer McCollum
Today 01:39 PM
Team 159 Robot Tread Testing
I can't seem to find the blog post where they mentioned the old carpet being discontinued. But the new carpet is barely different than the old stuff.
(556 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Brian M
Today 01:15 PM
FRC Team members at events
There was a guy from Quebec who did it aswell.
(125 views, 10 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Today 12:46 PM
FRC Blog - 2018 Beta Teams, Brushless Motors, and More!
It seems that they're in stock at AndyMark right now for $100
(13,924 views, 119 replies)
New Post
Super84
Today 12:32 PM
[FRC Blog] So many things...
Most of our events didn't have them or else we would have put our awesome standard up. I think our field at MICMP was the only one without them actually...
(2,127 views, 26 replies)
New Post
TetrisMaster
Today 11:53 AM
STEAMPOWERED UPDATE
Will the game be updated with more robots or is this steam-powered in it's final form. The robots I think that could be added would be: 125- 118 but with a faster RoF but no gear capabilities, 195-...
(3,526 views, 11 replies)
New Post
yara92
Today 11:02 AM
Speed Flow Control Pneumatic Connector mechanical
That's exactly my question:cool:
(1,126 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
WSOE8
Today 10:37 AM
FRC Kid Goes On Arctic Expedition?
Hey FIRST People! I'm Luke from FRC Team 111 WildStang. I'm a senior, and I'm applying for a 300 Km dog sledding expedition through the Scandinavian Arctic. However, I need your help! The contestants...
(97 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mads Eskildsen
Today 10:31 AM
pic: Short coaxial swerve module
Could you release the cad of this on grabcad. If possible in Inventor Format. The swerve drive looks great
(3,051 views, 8 replies)