OCCRA
Go to Post I owe it to the FIRST community and the awesome users of this site to keep working on this site and making it better. I will do so until someone from Chief Delphi pulls me away from it and tells me to stop. - Brandon Martus [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 05:24 PM
Website Beta Test
Looks quite good! Informative yet simple with clean navigation. Some minor quibbles: Under "about us" it says '...head over to meet the team' - that should be a hyperlink. Meet the team is nice,...
(518 views, 7 replies)
New Post
CalTran
Today 05:18 PM
CAD Data for 2018 Field
I suppose if I saw what looked like platforms midfield, I'd probably think it was fake too.
(1,156 views, 11 replies)
New Post
BillCla
Today 04:24 PM
Recommendations for Off-Season Control System
We are currently designing our off-season project, an (American) football-launching robot for the Denver Broncos. It will have a six-football capacity and launch from midfield to the end zone, with...
(244 views, 5 replies)
New Post
rlance
Today 04:23 PM
FRC Blog: Preference System User Guide and Events Posted
I haven't received any of those Team Blasts on the list. I've sent an email to FIRST to see if I they can resolve the issue.
(548 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
Mark McLeod
Today 04:21 PM
Registration 2018
This is a data thread that pops up once a year (10th anniversary) that is focused on the progress of FRC team registration. Rookie team numbers have started being assigned beginning with 6800. (yea,...
(62 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Mr.Frishman3999
Today 03:55 PM
Waco Regional
It seems that the Waco Regional will not be held this year. Was last year the first and last year for this regional? This regional was special for many reasons...most notably "I'm not Jerry" and the...
(62 views, 0 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 03:50 PM
Showdown at the Shore
I'll be there, team is determining how interested they are.
(308 views, 4 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 03:43 PM
2018 FRC events
Already done, at least for a couple of the local ones.
(30,044 views, 206 replies)
New Post
tjf
Today 03:23 PM
[FTC]: Linear Acutator?
I know that as late as last FTC season they were legal, i saw them used to cap at the end. This video is pretty helpful for linear mechanisms in FTC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdyxrY-SNh4
(30 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Clint Spevak
Today 02:56 PM
[OCCRA]: May the Control Box be divided?
OCCRA 2017 Rules v6, dated 9/14/17 (I suggest adding the version number and date to a footer in the Rules document, along with the page number) say at RB2 The Control Box that the "electrical control...
(39 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Today 02:25 PM
Using CTR hero to control Jaguars
Likely (and this is a guess) https://github.com/CrossTheRoadElec/HERO-SDK/blob/master/CTRE/CANBusDevice.cs might be a good place to start.
(105 views, 2 replies)
New Post
CalTran
Today 02:24 PM
AndyMark Swerve & Steer: Feedback?
The shaft collar that comes with the modules used #4 set screws (or something absurdly small like that), so we grabbed some shaft collars that used #8 screws and lathed them down a bit as well as...
(412 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Akash Rastogi
Today 02:23 PM
NY Regionals and Options 2018
This is very exciting indeed. Hoping I can drive up to volunteer for this one!
(1,797 views, 23 replies)
New Post
Cothron Theiss
Today 02:18 PM
pic: New gearbox plates
That's an excellent reason.
(168 views, 5 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 02:03 PM
Rivets and your favorite tools
Come on, RM is just sending links to the pictures of his family's house on his hard drive to keep his CD account anonymous. That's also why he's logging in locally as :yikes: administrator.
(1,036 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Pauline Tasci
Today 01:02 PM
Chezy Champs 2017
As always, Thanks for an amazingly well run competition with a fantastic focus on team experience. I was there from set up to tear-down and it was truly amazed by how well run everything was and how...
(33,316 views, 114 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 12:17 PM
Kiwi Router
FTFY
(529 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 11:11 AM
Versachassis v. Andymark-style Chassis, bumpers,protection?
To avoid jumping on the "search" dog pile, here's a couple real quick answers. Bumpers can be supported on a West Coast-style Versa-Chassis design a number of ways, depending on your total robot...
(375 views, 4 replies)
New Post
SamCarlberg
Today 09:21 AM
GRIP Documentation
Here's a wiki page that gives a brief overview of most of the operations jweston, that video's a deep dive into the internals for developers. It's not meant (or useful) for users.
(257 views, 2 replies)
New Post
trycatch
Today 09:19 AM
Best RGB LEDs for LED matrix?
Are those dimensions / resolution hard requirements? We used three 8x8 NeoPixel matrices to show our team number on the front of the robot, and you could see it clearly from across the field.
(547 views, 7 replies)