Go to Post We may not build the best robots but we're building better students in the long run and means much much more. - Koko Ed [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
RoboChair
Today 02:18 PM
1.125" and .875" Reamers with 1/2" Shank
I still have a 1-1/8" spade bit, the kind you use for wood, that I modified to cut bearing holes in 0.125 aluminum or thinner sometime around 2011. Yes it works. You cannot do it with anything other...
(659 views, 10 replies)
New Post
RoboChair
Today 02:15 PM
Planetary stacking order
This.
(397 views, 7 replies)
New Post
traitorv2.0
Today 02:11 PM
987 Tragic News
This is so saddening to hear. Our entire team will be thinking and praying for him and his family
(3,630 views, 27 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Today 02:10 PM
Unit Confusion on CTRE/TalonSRX Motion Profiling
I believe the manual "lives" here now. I like the format quite a bit better than the massive PDF, though it does not appear to be entirely finished yet.
(983 views, 15 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 01:56 PM
FRC 95 2018 Build Thread
Awesome, thanks guys! That looks like a great packaging option. We will take a look at it.
(6,981 views, 40 replies)
New Post
sotabotsmember
Today 01:36 PM
Measuring RoboRIO Memory Usage
This is working great! The only issue I'm having now is that I don't know how to find the total memory.
(49 views, 2 replies)
New Post
pilum40
Today 01:31 PM
The Robonauts 118-Everybot
OUTSTANDING! Thanks! Your team's design and willingness to share it out is a superb example of gracious professionalism. My team's hats are off so is mine to y'all!
(10,925 views, 40 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 01:30 PM
Double Solenoid Programming
What are the PCM solenoid LED indicators doing? If the code is correct, then the solenoid LEDs for the two double outputs should alternate being lit. One lit when the button isn't being touched, the...
(17 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Kevin Thorp
Today 01:27 PM
Are multiple pressure regulators possible
If you look at rule 8.9 in the Game Manual it specifically stakes "One" compressor, but doesn't set a limit on any of the other pneumatic components. So you're good. Lower pressure is a good way to...
(432 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Noudvanbrunscho
Today 01:15 PM
Flying cubes (questions on cube launching)
Thank you for the video's, do you see any difference in shooting the cube while upside down?
(778 views, 7 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 01:08 PM
Andy Baker
Andy Baker never recurses in front of children.
(91,826 views, 439 replies)
New Post
Daniel_LaFleur
Today 01:06 PM
Are these pistons good for FRC?
As a robot inspector, I will ask for documented evidence that ALL pneumatic devices (including cylinders) pass the pneumatic section of the rules book. So bring the spec sheets.
(458 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Today 12:54 PM
Is there a cheep can-bus for the old E-system
If you want to use modern CAN stuff--Talon SRX, Victor SPX, Pigeon, CANifier, things like that--my suggestion would be to skip the cRIO altogether and reach for a CTRE HERO board. 900 did this with...
(70 views, 2 replies)
New Post
roshanravi
Today 12:42 PM
CAN Bus programming?
There’s many different ways to get more ports for motor controllers, do you have motor controllers that support CAN? These would be either the new Victor SPX or a Talon SRX. If not, the cheapest...
(53 views, 2 replies)
New Post
mikexcao
Today 11:56 AM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I have 4150 shirts for trade and will be at Pittsburgh and Buckeye :)
(3,388 views, 37 replies)
New Post
jhersh
Today 11:36 AM
Radio Connectivity Issues with 2018 Driver Station
Sorry, let me start again. I'm Joe from NI. Yes, I have found an issue and Peter (WPILib contributor) hasn't reproduced his issue since I sent him a new build of FRC_NetCommDaemon. I'd just like to...
(1,908 views, 24 replies)
New Post
cgmv123
Today 11:30 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #706
He lost a bet and now he can't come out of the room until the robot code is written, works and is 100% bug free.
(120 views, 9 replies)
New Post
brandon5638
Today 10:30 AM
Powering LEDs on the Operator Console
USB 3.1 Gen 2 can support up to 20V 5A... Just depends what port you will be using.
(469 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Katie_UPS
Today 10:25 AM
RobotBuilder and TalonSRX
To add, we are not using Robot Builder but thought this thread might be a reasonable place to ask for help.
(467 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
MooreteP
Today 09:33 AM
2018 POWER UP Game Manual Test
After eleven days of cogitating and digesting this year's Game Challenge, I have created a Game Manual Test. It consists of five sections: The Game Human Players Technician Drive Team The...
(223 views, 0 replies)