Go to Post At the end of the day the game is what brought us to the location, but its the people that got the party started. - IronicDeadBird [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Ethanv1718
Today 09:20 AM
Michigan Advocacy Conference (MAC)
My thoughts almost exactly. The MAC needs to stay as Bi-partisan as possible not just for the students, but it also makes the whole effort more effective. An elected official from the left is less...
(506 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Dominick Ferone
Today 08:34 AM
Central New York Regional
After much delay, and very little free time. I am happy to announce we have the CNY highlight video up. Again this great event couldn't have been possible if not for the teams, volunteers, and...
(6,240 views, 43 replies)
New Post
Dan T.
Today 12:27 AM
2018 IRI - Indiana Robotics Invitational
I see the use of 2168 as actually pretty clever, they made it so the opposing alliance could not access their cubes on the fence, and really wasted their time. While the execution was not perfect...
(43,264 views, 95 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Today 12:26 AM
IRI Pick'em League Live Results (Giveaway)
After updating to the IRI Drafting Method (1-8, 1-8, 8-1), the Top 3 rankings in each category (hosts + general) hasn't changed
(1,637 views, 7 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 08:48 PM
Beach Bot Battle 2018
Had a wonderful time, and the best robot perfromance in our team history (seeded #3: first time ever we were alliance captain)! Congrats to 346, 2992, 1912, and 3039b for taking home the plaques! ...
(1,326 views, 4 replies)
New Post
marshall
Yesterday 08:17 PM
paper: ZebROS 1.0: ROS for FRC
Effectively thatís what weíve done at this point. The hardware interface has to go through the rRIO. If you want to take advantage of ROS then itís ideal to do a bit more than just send basic...
(2,170 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Hitchhiker 42
Yesterday 05:19 PM
2/10 It's a picture of your back and it doesn't move.
(30,553 views, 473 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Yesterday 05:07 PM
2019 Speculation Again
Field reset? http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9j012YClO1qa jc4eo1_500.gif
(1,497 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Dwight_2
Yesterday 04:25 PM
T-shirt cannon firing pressure not getting reported distance
Well sadly I don't remember and haven't used or seen the thing in about a year because I'm not on the team but, estimating 90-120feet at Max pressure but it fluctuates due to how well the shirts are...
(576 views, 10 replies)