Go to Post I trust my life to a 3650 pound rolling chunk of metal every day that, if some silicon failed in just the right (wrong?) way, would splat me pretty quickly, but I have faith in engineering. On the other hand, it doesn't turn me upside down. - DonRotolo [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 12:17 AM
Team 7190's First Ever Robot
No, no... it didn't have a cloaking shield. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYWvtqGVwAAcU58.jpg: med This is the machine, with the team and the BC Minister of Advanced Education, Melanie Mark. I...
(329 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Today 12:15 AM
Blue alliance api: Match Number
I'd recommend you also investigate the "comp_level" attribute.
(26 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:47 PM
The Zebracorns Want to Hear From You!
The one on one email help with the Jetson was so nice and got us going in the right direction. Marshall is the man!
(744 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:40 PM
5817 Sacramento Hype Video
Looks awesome! :D Good luck to 5817 this season! :)
(269 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Dynamic Autonomous Help
Don't forget 2994 - ASTECHZ :D
(534 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:18 PM
Handling Cancelled District Event?
I don't know the exact location, but I have heard it's usually in the midwest somewhere (likely somewhere around Indy or St. Louis). The spare usually goes to champs (not sure how it works with...
(1,345 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:11 PM
Frank Merrick Email - "A Note to Ohio and West Virginia Teams"
No you wouldn't. FIRST already dumped the FoC. :p;):rolleyes: I think MI should split by peninsulas. Then you get three districts: Upper, Lower, and Thumb.
(13,058 views, 95 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:10 PM
Best Pits?
Last year at OC, we had either you guys or another team climb on our truss and we taped up our "Safety FIRST, Get on Snap" flyers to the underside of the robot for our Snap Story. Good times w/...
(1,885 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:05 PM
pic: United States Team Density by County
Here's a tidbit: The last two years, L.A. and O.C. regionals have been the third-closest regional pair (30 and 20 miles, respectively)--this year they're at about 40 miles. L.A. County now has TWO...
(656 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:34 PM
Team 1796 - RoboTigers Chairman Video
1796 is taking NYC teams to the next level. You guys do so much for NYC. Great job! Canít wait to see you guys compete.
(171 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:33 PM
MinnesotaMan's Week 4 2018 Grayduck Insight
Oopsies, I make mistake. Yes you right. Great Northern :yikes:
(218 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:31 PM
2018 New York City Regional
That is not random. 4571 was placed next to a Turkish team because the lead mentor speaks fluent Turkish. It just shows how much planning is done by the committee. Also canít wait to volunteer at...
(395 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:30 PM
FRCLocks.com returning for 2018!
Thanks to this snow day, I finally had some time to cross some stuff off my to-do list. In an effort to help everyone understand where these numbers come from, I've made the following changes with...
(2,397 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Akash Rastogi
Yesterday 10:30 PM
Request for teams going to Pittsburgh
Alerted a few teams attending. They'll come find you at the event :)
(125 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:21 PM
How does your team deal with unforeseen negativity?
I'm also curious to how FIRST would take care of this situation, especially in terms of teams who only go to one regional in a season. I imagine it can be a difficult situation to not be able to...
(829 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Akash Rastogi
Yesterday 10:19 PM
Team 1720 PhyXTGears Presents: Pixel
This team keeps getting better and better. Really wild to see the swerve finished. Looks awesome Ryan! Good luck to you and your new team :)
(152 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:14 PM
Placing a cube on the switch from the backside during autonomous
How wide is the cutout in your frame? Your solution also requires that your robot be lined up with the cube so that it does enter the cutout in your frame. Is your Auto mode navigation that accurate?
(629 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:32 PM
FMA discussion at GPR
Thanks for this Regional vs. District flyer, I have seen most of that info before but helps to see it broken down in a side by side like that.
(349 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:29 PM
2018 TVR
This is exactly what I came here to do this afternoon, thanks for getting it started! Huge congratulations to 1493! This team from Albany took their first trip ever to Regional finals with a design...
(496 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:26 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #715
Trying to avoid a RED CARD for leaning too far over into the field.
(158 views, 11 replies)