OCCRA
Go to Post We have tried doing the cha-cha slide on the airplane, but that went away very quickly - it seems that the pilots don't like all the movement in the plane. - Carol [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
liammaloney00
Today 09:40 PM
Blue Alliance API V3 - Java Auth Key Issue
I have tried running the code from both the Eclipse console and Windows Command Prompt. Both return the same 403 error even with an invalid auth key. Here is the exact error: Exception in thread...
(352 views, 20 replies)
New Post
pkrishna3082
Today 08:41 PM
pic: Pneumatics - Electronic Speed Control sketch
"The only rule that applies every year is that all other rules apply to last year."
(137 views, 2 replies)
New Post
DataZ_Info
Today 08:33 PM
DataZ for FRC: Half Hollow Hills Invitational!
Thanks! We are looking into ways of distributing the raw data in the future. As for real time accessibility during a match (on field) it would probably require integration with FMS to some extent. ...
(228 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Monochron
Today 08:21 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
Another question about maintaining accuracy. Are collets something where buying specific brands gets you a much higher quality product? For instance I imagine $2 per collet is going to be pretty...
(37,667 views, 202 replies)
New Post
ahartnet
Today 08:05 PM
RoboRio Successor Wishlist
Curious, did y'all decide the extra cost and space for talons was worth it pretty much solely based on reducing the 3 pin connectors? We only had one issue this year, but I'm planning on going with...
(552 views, 23 replies)
New Post
wilsonmw04
Today 07:44 PM
FIRST Choice Info Compilation
Seems like a mistake. A ring light is worth more credits.
(486 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Today 07:42 PM
Notes when threads edited by mods
And when you remove a post, maybe don't editorialize the reason. Just have the balls to put "I didn't like it so I abused my power and am now going to make a mediocre joke look like something...
(295 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Eugene Fang
Today 07:25 PM
Final Countdown for Georgia Dome
Found this on YouTube because I got all nostalgic too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQar-XN-g-c "Goodbye Atlanta" @ 0:36
(2,550 views, 28 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 05:48 PM
FIRST Choice
I think it's important to clarify that once each team gets one item*, it moves on to the next team. When they reach the bottom of the list, they start from the end and go through the list again...
(493 views, 4 replies)
New Post
4201SuperScoutA
Today 04:58 PM
How do teams pass knowledge down?
As a recent recruit, I agree with all of the methods previously stated. I also think that it is very important to establish a personal connection with your recruits. That way, it might feel easier...
(1,513 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Brandon Holley
Today 04:22 PM
FRC125 - The NUTRONs - 2017 Reveal
Like Jack said, around middle Week 3 we had the first full prototype running. Obviously the entire time this was being worked on, the other various subteams were detailing out their designs AROUND a...
(23,135 views, 93 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Today 04:22 PM
Material to stock up on before build season?
I'd add some 10 AWG to that too, for the lower resistance on high-amp circuits (namely, drive). I like PowerPoles too, you just absolutely must ensure they're assembled correctly. (Tug on the wire...
(1,218 views, 17 replies)
New Post
KrazyCarl92
Today 04:13 PM
Creating an Event Page Help
Here is the New York Tech Valley FIRST page, as an example: http://www.techvalleyfirst. org/
(112 views, 1 replies)
New Post
AndrewH
Today 03:04 PM
Now's the time to start E-scouting apps
Here's an app for this season's FTC: https://github.com/TOWR5291/TOWR5291-2017-2018-Scouting-App It just outputs data as a CSV, and it works. It has an internal list for each of the event's we've...
(486 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Omegadude123
Today 03:04 PM
pic: Pwnage Team 2451 775Pro Gearbox
So does the gear that meshes with your encoder on the shifting plunger move back and forth when you shift? How does it stay locked on radially and not move along the plunger axis when you...
(15,466 views, 59 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 02:58 PM
3D printer vs. Manual Mill
We exclusively used an Omio X8 last season for 1/16"-1/4" aluminum with WCP 4mm cutters, and were very happy with it.
(1,635 views, 30 replies)
New Post
slibert
Today 02:47 PM
[FRC Blog] PreKickoff Kit of Parts Information
I checked w/the Kit of Parts Manager, the low # of credits is less than expected, but it's also too late to change now - so it's kinda like an early Christmas present. :) - scott Founder, Kauai Labs
(3,722 views, 34 replies)
New Post
Deke
Today 02:26 PM
Benefits of building a chassis?
The main benefit of a custom chassis is to adapt it to a certain strategy for a game. Second is to maximize performance in certain areas (more traction, less traction, more speed, less speed, more...
(1,079 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Kevin Thorp
Today 02:21 PM
Speed Flow Control Pneumatic Connector mechanical
Here is a demo of a ProportionAir FA electronic speed control for cylinders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2UtC45EMU Is this what you want to do? Festo and SMC also have electronic proportional...
(1,254 views, 13 replies)
New Post
s_forbes
Today 02:06 PM
pic: Flipped 3 Minicim Gearbox- Isometric View
Putting an encoder on a stage nearer to the motors has the hardware advantage of less backlash between the motor shaft and encoder shaft, which can help with the control loops.
(578 views, 8 replies)