OCCRA
Go to Post When we got it tuned to the point where we were (reasonably) confident it wouldn't slam into Dave's ankle, we quit for the evening. - Kevin Watson [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
CEF
Today 04:44 PM
Westcoast Drive bearing + axle retention
We used bolts last season and ran into a problem: The wood frame of one of our bumpers was slightly pressed against a bolt. Over the course of several matches, there was enough friction to actually...
(2,435 views, 40 replies)
New Post
The MARtian
Today 04:14 PM
MAR 2018
Neat
(151 views, 1 replies)
New Post
traitorv2.0
Today 03:36 PM
[Java] GRIP Vision help?!
Okay -- Thank you so much to you both! I was able to get it to a point where the vision thread would run and continue to loop; but now I think it's an issue with the pipeline. No values are...
(292 views, 4 replies)
New Post
pribusin
Today 03:33 PM
vex planetary assembly problems
Thanks. I see that now on the V2 manual. We've been looking at the V1 manual all this time...
(406 views, 19 replies)
New Thread
cpapplefamily
Today 03:14 PM
Any word on when STIMS will be open?
Besides late September is there any word on when STIMS will be open. We are having our informational night on Monday. One would think the last week of September would qualify as "Late September".
(123 views, 0 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 03:11 PM
Recent Trend In Game Themes
This one. I would bet that 75% of the U.S. either played video games, played arcade games, or is at least familiar with the concept and/or some of the characters. Particularly when you refer to some...
(2,340 views, 38 replies)
New Post
messer5740
Today 02:40 PM
FIRST marketplace sale
$20 hat, $20 shipping! WHAT A DEAL
(771 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Nessie
Today 02:21 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #689
Moments before a freak accident involving a prehistoric animal and a human nose! Judging by the blood, this was not the first instance of such an event.
(177 views, 9 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Today 02:09 PM
Showdown at the Shore
Yeah, I'm a little jealous of the poster.
(722 views, 8 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 01:44 PM
Ground Gear Intake bottom plate
We riveted 0.040in/1mm HDPE sheet to ours, with the coil bow 'frowning.' Worked like a charm.
(741 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Dale
Today 12:55 PM
BunnyBots 2017
The rules have been updated to 1.11. Just a small addition to the "Bunnies and Setup" section. We never said you couldn't do this but we never made it clear you could either. "Once the one minute...
(1,191 views, 8 replies)
New Post
leiba
Today 12:48 PM
New 1200mm LIDAR -- VL53L0X
You know what, I will make more test. Just as I was writing the reply, I remembered something I saw. I'm using a logic analyzer on SDA and SCL. The problem I saw is that the module always responded...
(3,571 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Jeremy Germita
Today 12:34 PM
Gryffingear presents: Nagini - Offseason 2017
Sure! Haven't been able to do the full teardown, but here's what we found after a quick post-event inspection: This picture shows all the damage the gearbox sustained after 14...
(1,675 views, 14 replies)
New Post
tjf
Today 11:09 AM
Registration 2018
Immediately followed by this URL? https://aws.amazon.com/government-education/nonprofits/ In a serious note, there are now a handful more Chinese teams, a new US team, and another Romanian team.
(1,142 views, 7 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 10:45 AM
Design Review to Mentors
Asking "why did you chose to to do ..." or "why did you choose to do ... instead of ..." or "what other options did you consider?" are perfectly acceptable and hits your concern bang on the head and...
(1,043 views, 22 replies)
New Post
CalTran
Today 10:40 AM
AndyMark Swerve & Steer: Feedback?
It was more of a QOL change than a functional one. :P
(897 views, 11 replies)
New Post
wesleyac
Today 10:34 AM
Motion Profiling Problems
If your motion profile is only getting you 50% of the way there, you should be tuning that. I would *highly* recommend setting up a system to allow you to graph the distance/time of both the real...
(389 views, 5 replies)
New Post
wesleyac
Today 10:15 AM
[FRC Blog] 2018 Beta Testing and 2017 Usage Reporting
I made a chart of language use by rookie year. Just eyeballing it, I doubt that any of the trends are statistically significant, but I figured I'd share the results to save others the trouble of...
(3,008 views, 22 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 10:09 AM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Let's put it this way: I don't put any limits on how early any given draft opens for picking... I'll probably restrict the waiver drafts a little bit, though.
(3,649 views, 74 replies)
New Post
JesseK
Today 08:42 AM
Include referenced libraries in github commit
Another bump for GradleRIO. The combination of custom arguments and multi-project setup was a gamechanger. Now the display kids can go nuts with 3rd-party libraries and use the same common libraries...
(399 views, 8 replies)