OCCRA
Go to Post So every 3 years robots have to lift robots? There's yet another pattern to consider. :p - ruacubfan2 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Zagar
Today 06:12 AM
Robot Signal Light
I do, and the next time I'm at the Center, I'll get it for you. I bought 5 or 10 of them, and I'm glad I did.
(1,598 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Mr.R^2
Today 05:07 AM
robotPy Interfacing with driver
Thank you. Somehow I had not noticed this in Java. I have been using timed robot for most of our work thus far. I just switched to Iterative to see if it changed the message. It did not. :)
(188 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Trying to Help
Today 12:52 AM
Please help 1729 win a donation by voting (quick!)
Thank you everyone! :) And yes, the library serves many, many people in the second largest city in our state. I'm sure that the Friends group does many worthwhile supplemental activities for the...
(1,334 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Skyehawk
Today 12:24 AM
Low Cost, Traction Swerve
Can you use a smaller module/pitch gear-set to help reduce backlash error on your azimuth encoder? The pitch looks a bit large to be for precision (IMO of course). I am taking a guess here, but is...
(1,937 views, 19 replies)
New Post
RoboAlum
Today 12:22 AM
Tips on how to become a good coach.
Study the Game Manual then quiz your drive team. Create scenarios that exploit your weaknesses. Build an additional robot to allow a full experience of 1v1 or shutdown defense. Try to know your moves...
(940 views, 10 replies)
New Post
RoboAlum
Today 12:09 AM
If You Could Choose Where the FIRST Championship Goes Next Where Would it Be?
When we were planning to attend the vegas regional we looked into airbnb for this very reason. The houses in the area are huge was all around cheaper and more cozy of a feel than a hotel.
(15,007 views, 139 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 11:20 PM
[FRC Blog] Teaser Almost Here and Event Ready???
Which, I think, is how it SHOULD be done. It's a way of keeping interest high among those who see a wall-o-text and immediately tune out. Well, theoretically it is that, anyways.
(939 views, 4 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Yesterday 11:17 PM
Changing CD for the better.
Regarding GIFs et al, and oversized images.... I would not be opposed to a GIF rule allowing "reaction images" and the like if the image was age-appropriate, size-appropriate, relevant to the thread...
(7,669 views, 87 replies)
New Post
bchina
Yesterday 11:12 PM
chain in tube experiences
We have had great success with WCD - Chain in Tube drivelines. We made the switch after 2016 - Stronghold, where we broke wheels every match and basically left us crippled since it took so long to...
(336 views, 4 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 11:02 PM
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 10:50 PM
Design and Communication
Teamwork requires two things: common purpose and trust. If your trust is inherent in your relationships, you don't need much formal structure or formal communications to hold it together. I thought...
(1,905 views, 23 replies)
New Post
efoote868
Yesterday 10:20 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #741
Of course, the proposal went like this: "Would you join my alliance?" "YES!!!!!!!" ----- What'd you think she'd say, she graciously accepts? PSH!
(46 views, 2 replies)
New Post
solomondg
Yesterday 10:15 PM
Deep Learning/Neural Network Use In Scouting
There's really not enough data out there to develop comprehensive predictions. I'd love to be proven wrong, but so far every scouting or prediction system I've seen that uses any sort of machine...
(213 views, 3 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Yesterday 09:50 PM
Team: 973 The Greybots is seeking mentors!
Perhaps my SolidWorks skills could be of use... oh, yeah... never mind.
(1,275 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 09:45 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #740
Okay, okay, Florence didn't get me as bad as some. (Though if you want to help out, FIRST North Carolina has gotten into gear.) First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(257 views, 16 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 09:28 PM
Can you see deleted posts?
Not logged in: I don't see any deleted posts. Logged in: Now that I am a mod, same as Andy (on this very specific ability). Before becoming a mod, I don't recall ever seeing a placeholder for a...
(1,287 views, 23 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Yesterday 09:06 PM
Chezy Champs 2018
Glad to see 3538's still going out to represent Detroit Champs. They've gone to many offseasons this summer and they should be well practiced. West coast teams, you might want to look out for them:...
(22,068 views, 77 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 08:34 PM
Who is the best necromancer?
7 weeks, 1 day, 37 minutes. Fwahaahaahaaaaaa!
(9,908 views, 69 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 08:29 PM
Word Association
Bread.
(971,715 views, 11,187 replies)
New Thread
Briansmithtown
Yesterday 07:53 PM
CST-100 Starliner
Hello all of Chief Delphi, We have a LEGO set modeled after the CST-100 Starliner, which is made by Boeing. As some if you know, LEGO will review any model that gets 10,000 supporters. A couple...
(187 views, 0 replies)