OCCRA
Go to Post The FIRST program is different. It has a different purpose. It isn't superficial, it's results are long term and lasting. I hope that FIRST is still on message. - JohnBoucher [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
EricH
Today 12:03 AM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Please only unbold the teams you're actually on. I know TBC and TLC (and a couple of the others) are in the same group, but I would much prefer if someone actually noted as being on the team does the...
(2,704 views, 48 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:28 PM
Are veteran mentors out of touch? 8:30pm Eastern Tonight
You mean the first IFI KOP chassis ('05), or the metal/drill gearbox units that were theoretically assemble-able by an average joe or 4 in the length of a Kickoff broadcast, but still took 6 weeks to...
(5,231 views, 51 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:22 PM
Fouls requiring multiple robots
I feel that you have not been fully reading my posts. There was an incorrect ruling. The head referee, rather than taking the proper route of correcting the scores, called for a replay. This was...
(8,463 views, 78 replies)
New Post
Monochron
Yesterday 08:36 PM
Age breakdown of CD
Students are the Dark Energy of CD. They are in and around us, always propelling things forward, but practically undetectable.
(3,171 views, 34 replies)
New Post
Thatscoutingguy
Yesterday 08:33 PM
Interesting AM14U2 and AM14U3 upgrades
Has anyone experimented with VexPro 3 CIM Dog Shifter on the KOP? I'm aware that VexPro has a guide to installing the ball shifter on the kit of parts chassis, but nothing regarding interfacing the 3...
(3,759 views, 40 replies)
New Post
drwhorx
Yesterday 08:23 PM
New Post
Golfer4646
Yesterday 07:06 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: South Carolina Robotics Invitational & Workshops VIII 2018 Tier 1
Swaps for free agent teams allowed until Midnight eastern, at which point lists will lock. Final Results:nomythicalbe ast 5190 3506 6366 Caleb Sykes 1102 4533 1553 Golfer4646 ...
(150 views, 5 replies)
New Post
SoftwareBug2.0
Yesterday 07:00 PM
omni tribot
For anyone who is in the Portland area: If you would like to see the drivebase from that robot in person you have a chance to tomorrow. It will be at FIRST Fair at Gladstone High School...
(692 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Type
Yesterday 06:55 PM
Uses for Spike Blues
I may be wrong but my guess would be the Vex are newer than the Innovation. The innovation could have been from before the "Vex" brand was formally created. * Just a speculation, dont quote me on...
(720 views, 9 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 06:42 PM
Pneumatic System Help
With the pressure switch not connected, the compressor should never start. Most likely it means that there is a short in your PCM across the two pressure switch inputs. I would open the case and...
(3,001 views, 62 replies)
New Post
CalTran
Yesterday 06:37 PM
China Update: China 2019 Canceled
Pretty sure international shipping of a 150lb robot +batteries was the problem, not the pit setup...
(5,756 views, 35 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 06:23 PM
Average Foundation
What they lack in quality, they make up for in quantity. You can't escape the eyes of the Great Potato.
(1,111 views, 12 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Yesterday 05:50 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #078 - Its ALL about that SWERVE!
I get that Robozone likes to focus on Michigan, but it might have been interesting to get some out of state teams to comment on this (such as 1323 or 16).
(203 views, 1 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Yesterday 05:35 PM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
I'm curious how many made it on to robots at all. I don't remember noticing any while I inspected robots, but that might just be a region thing.
(58,864 views, 244 replies)
New Post
mshafer1
Yesterday 05:34 PM
Issues with Teleop
Couple things I can tell you: Your button to toggle VI is messed up - it assumes that each instance will act independently, but is set up for shared memory. (I'll attach my tester VI where you can...
(254 views, 8 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 05:24 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #745
You put your right arm in, you put... Hey! put your right arm in!
(178 views, 11 replies)
New Post
codedr
Yesterday 03:54 PM
Running Grip Pipeline On Jetson TX1
That's for an old version, there is probably other dependencies that have been added since then.
(114 views, 3 replies)
New Post
codedr
Yesterday 03:53 PM
bus error opencv on jetson tk1
__mem does not look valid (2). It appears to be an invalid pointer.
(229 views, 5 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Yesterday 02:07 PM
Solenoids
Strictly speaking, the valve directs air. The solenoid is the coil of wire & metal piece that moves in response to electric current that actuates the valve.
(383 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Nick_Coussens
Yesterday 01:29 PM
2019 St. Joseph (Michigan) District
Definitely a great candidate to be the Week 2 RoboZone event of the week. Excited to get to watch these matches since we won't be competing week 2.
(131 views, 2 replies)