Go to Post Clearly they're releasing the game hint on 12/21/12 because they know the world's going to end, and they want to keep FIRSTers happy and distracted until the very end. - Kevin Sevcik [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
tcjinaz
Today 03:57 AM
Team 1678 2018 Code Release
I love "student driven" teams ... Oh, yeah, and scorch plotters & schemers.
(1,905 views, 12 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 01:50 AM
Remembering Steve Stark
I got word earlier today. Steve was always at events, always smiling, and just about always having fun even when he was working hard at a regional. If Steve thought he needed to go to bat for you,...
(971 views, 2 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Today 12:20 AM
RoboRIO dpkg or apt
http://feeds.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/core/ipk/eglibc/armv7a-vfp-neon/base/
(815 views, 15 replies)
New Post
gorrilla
Yesterday 11:52 PM
pic: Crab Frame
I do cad design for a living so I like to work on side projects in my spare time, this is just a crab drive that I've been working on for a few days, it's slightly over 5" from floor to the top of...
(322 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Ojmck
Yesterday 11:02 PM
2018 in 6 words
NO drive practice ONLY auto testing!!!
(24,933 views, 310 replies)
New Post
tjf
Yesterday 10:54 PM
paper: Encyclopedia Robotica Volume 2
As a supplement to the Encyclopedia Robotica, a bunch of friends have helped to make "A Primer to Motors in FRC". To download, see the original paper in CD-Media. Thanks to everyone who helped, and...
(1,036 views, 10 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Yesterday 10:40 PM
CTRE Motion Magic Example help
? So the labview sample doesn't use the joystick to command a variable distance to goto but instead gets the encoder ticks from the number box on the UI? Or is the UI displaying the( joystick value ◊...
(214 views, 9 replies)
New Post
marcusbernstein
Yesterday 10:20 PM
Your ideas for future Onshape functionality
I love to use derive in a part studio to accomplish this. Especially with multiple parts in a given studio, Iím often designing entire mechanisms in one studio. A great example of this is a...
(1,026 views, 10 replies)
New Post
mschlaff
Yesterday 09:30 PM
WCD CAD in 20 Seconds: Spreadsheet Deriven Back Driven VexPro Ball Shifter CAD Tool
We also had someone on our team working on a type of drivetrain generator!
(1,028 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Cupcake_Person2
Yesterday 09:28 PM
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Yesterday 06:40 PM
12 awg vs 10awg
Chris, What device are you using to measure internal resistance?
(1,812 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Yesterday 06:18 PM
Ball compression shooting bot
Make a curved back. Then just add layers of soft foam to build it up. Remember to keep one new ball and use the other to test so you get a ton of shots (100 or more). Get the olds ball dirty etc....
(586 views, 3 replies)
New Post
ollien
Yesterday 06:16 PM
Feedback on AndyMark Cim Encoder
For some teams, this isn't an option. Even if we start looking at economical options, it's simply too much of a safety risk to have one on-site without a trained mentor. It's one of the few tools...
(506 views, 7 replies)