Go to Post Indeed, the more ways you fail, the more ways you know something doesn't work.:) - Steven Sigley [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Ma73rna73r
Today 01:31 AM
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 'No Camera Selection' in Dashboard
No, I have nothing in the program to start the stream as I don't know how. I was told it was plug and play. Could you please explain how I start the stream?
(63 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Today 01:22 AM
Building cscore example code
The linker error is because USB support has not been added to cscore for windows. That support will most likely not be added this season. In addition, gradle really doesn't work properly if your end...
(107 views, 1 replies)
New Post
dardeshna
Today 01:15 AM
Timed robot advantages
https://wpilib.screenstepsli ve.com/s/currentCS/m/java/l/599697-choosing-a-base-class A predictable and consistent "dt" is great for control loops.
(82 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 01:08 AM
No rule this year to stay above 12" after T=0
I wish they had made an allowance for robots, like 2010 'after they come to rest'. It was always exciting to see passive mechanisms lift up after the buzzer while the crowd went bonkers.
(964 views, 18 replies)
New Post
D_Price
Today 12:52 AM
987 Tragic News
Deepest condolences from Team 1708 Mentors and students. It is a tragic thing to see a life of someone so young taken.
(6,894 views, 50 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 12:35 AM
Online SCouting Programs
You get activation codes for Tableau too in your Virtual KoP, I would highly recommend utilizing them.
(180 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Trying to Help
Today 12:33 AM
FRC 95 2018 Build Thread
Thank you for the spray paint instructions! We're considering also trying to start painting parts of our robot this year.
(8,039 views, 42 replies)
New Post
Christopher149
Today 12:25 AM
Are multiple pressure regulators possible
Did you place the regulator in the correct direction? Our have a little arrow in the case that points toward the lower pressure side - putting it in the wrong direction leads to it not regulating.
(622 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Dan Waxman
Today 12:17 AM
Cube Delivery!
Yeah I think the thumbnail was just generated when the picture was uploaded and not updated at any point so it still works. If you click on the picture it won't, since that is updated.
(987 views, 14 replies)
New Post
virtuald
Yesterday 11:56 PM
robotpy-ctre 2018.0.0 released
2018.1.0 is now released, and has bare minimum simulation/test support for TalonSRX/VictorSRX (eg, only set() is implemented).
(334 views, 6 replies)
New Post
techhelpbb
Yesterday 11:31 PM
SD540C Motor Controller native library issues
No way to know if MindSensors would notice this post. So I opened a support case and linked it.
(159 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 11:28 PM
Motor climber issues
To throw the counter-point, at the risk of derailing the thread: if a team's goal is to make it easy for other robots to fit underneath, or to be able to Tarzan their way up with another robot also...
(365 views, 6 replies)
New Post
dardeshna
Yesterday 11:28 PM
254 Vision Setup
I managed to recompile adb using the new openSSL library found in the 2018 image. You can find an updated RIOdroid repository at https://github.com/team8/RIOdroid/
(2,009 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Yesterday 11:20 PM
The Robonauts 118-Everybot
Kudos to 118, WCP, and all of the Ri3d teams for attempting to raise the floor of FRC teams. People need to keep in mind that the goal of FIRST is not just to inspire, but also provide access and...
(13,753 views, 61 replies)
New Post
JoeWoe44
Yesterday 11:05 PM
Encoders for Kitbot Drivetrain
Not exactly. The included shafts w/ the magnets are longer than needed for the mag encoder install. You need to space out the encoder when you mount it. I read where some teams are 3D printing a...
(2,005 views, 19 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Yesterday 10:57 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #044 - Week 1 - Design and Strategy
Just listened to this episode, very well done. Is there a RSS feed for this podcast, I'd like to get notified in slack of new episodes.
(160 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jdaming
Yesterday 10:40 PM
Arcade Drive with Talons on the new Framework
When you talk about the new framework you mean Command and Control? Or do you mean the new CTRE Phoenix Framework? I am assuming Phoenix. For the record we are just talking about your drivetrain...
(88 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ozdave
Yesterday 10:39 PM
LiveWindow, SmartDash, SmartDash 2.0, Shuffleboard?
Thanks - my bad. Thought I had seen a comment somewhere that there was not PID support yet
(256 views, 8 replies)
New Post
FrankJ
Yesterday 10:35 PM
Programming an old robot that uses CAN Jaguars
2011 was a CRIO year. They are not supported in 2018 code. The 2018 DS does not support Pre 2015 robots. More importantly 2018 dropped CAN support for the jaguars. Jaguars will run on and are legal...
(59 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Patrick Ambli
Yesterday 10:20 PM
Powering LEDs on the Operator Console
If your going to shamelessly plug your product, it would really help to give a link or at least a name. (Also if you need another team to test it I could probably fit it in my schedule :))
(653 views, 12 replies)