OCCRA
Go to Post I know nothing. - Erin Rapacki [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 11:11 AM
Versachassis v. Andymark-style Chassis, bumpers,protection?
To avoid jumping on the "search" dog pile, here's a couple real quick answers. Bumpers can be supported on a West Coast-style Versa-Chassis design a number of ways, depending on your total robot...
(255 views, 4 replies)
New Post
NathanStro
Today 10:50 AM
Website Beta Test
Possibly removing the all caps navigation bar to emphasize FIRST you can also make the trademark following smaller Ill just keep editing this post as I go along. I notice you use the registered...
(486 views, 6 replies)
New Post
SamCarlberg
Today 09:21 AM
GRIP Documentation
Here's a wiki page that gives a brief overview of most of the operations jweston, that video's a deep dive into the internals for developers. It's not meant (or useful) for users.
(237 views, 2 replies)
New Post
trycatch
Today 09:19 AM
Best RGB LEDs for LED matrix?
Are those dimensions / resolution hard requirements? We used three 8x8 NeoPixel matrices to show our team number on the front of the robot, and you could see it clearly from across the field.
(520 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Kevin Leonard
Today 08:39 AM
CAD Data for 2018 Field
We had the field assembly open 5 minutes before the broadcast and we were freaking out and trying to guess what the heck it all meant. We also weren't sure it was real, so all-in-all no harm was done.
(907 views, 10 replies)
New Thread
David Brinza
Today 08:38 AM
Showdown at the Shore
Announcing a new SoCal robotics competition! What: Showdown at the Shore Where: Dana Hills HS, Dana Point, CA When: Sunday, October 29 Hosted by "Robot Dolphins from Outer Space" (FRC 5199) and...
(115 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Today 08:38 AM
Official 2018 FRC Teaser - FIRST POWER UP
The number of coins you need to collect to play a match will be lower at district events. /s
(27,768 views, 224 replies)
New Post
TheBoulderite
Today 08:37 AM
Stair Climbing Options
I'm thinking FIRST is just juking us out and the game is going to be completely different from the teaser.
(2,519 views, 24 replies)
New Post
TheModMaster8
Today 08:29 AM
Team 254 Presents: 2017 Misfire Technical Binder and Build Blogs
Just out of curiosity, is there a particular reason as to why?
(10,942 views, 54 replies)
New Post
David Lame
Today 06:29 AM
Math in school applied to frc
Another area where high school math is adequate, and very useful, in FRC competitions is game analysis. Using the 2017 game as an example, should you focus on scoring gears, or scoring fuel? Write...
(1,020 views, 16 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 12:31 AM
Festival of Champions V2.0
Given that FRC has doubled in number of active teams in just the last several years, the percentage of teams going to a championship hasn't actually changed that much over the years (I would like to...
(2,701 views, 34 replies)
New Post
Michael Corsetto
Today 12:21 AM
Chezy Champs 2017
Nick, Huge thank you to you and the rest of the volunteers for putting on another amazing Chezy Champs. You and the rest of the organizers go to extreme and unprecedented lengths to ensure that...
(32,925 views, 113 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 11:11 PM
2018 Game Speculation
Enough said.
(40,424 views, 173 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Yesterday 10:11 PM
New MN Off-Season Competition - EMCC!
Great video! It was a lot of fun competing alongside the Neutrinos and Warpspeed mentors. I have to echo - this was a fun event to come in and spin the wheels of the robot. Thanks so much 3130,...
(5,327 views, 43 replies)
New Post
marshall
Yesterday 09:28 PM
[FRC Blog] The Teaser and Event Preferences
Brought the house down so to speak.
(1,216 views, 6 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:24 PM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
I'd consider that as an extended 3. Personally (and in this case not officially), I'm in favor of 2, primarily because it makes the draft take minutes not over an hour. (Occasionally, one will...
(3,350 views, 63 replies)
New Post
PayneTrain
Yesterday 09:07 PM
FRC Blog - Event Data Improvements Ė Donít be a Dinosaur!
Yeah, you're right. I should already know that considering that's how I kept track of district points last year since TBA had out of bounds teams in the rankings.
(3,433 views, 34 replies)
New Post
connor.worley
Yesterday 06:33 PM
What To Do With A Dead Team
5499 has experience in transitioning to a community team. If you do end up trying to do it, feel free to message me with any questions.
(2,240 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Leap
Yesterday 05:39 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #688
"Unfortunately, scoring the game-winning tube certainly got to our Human Player's head..."
(381 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Dancin103
Yesterday 02:11 PM
[TBA Blog] We <3 Big Data
Challenge accepted... accept it is denying me access :(
(2,253 views, 9 replies)