OCCRA
Go to Post WE might have a different plan than being overweight, but thats just my guess - pakrat [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
marshall
Today 10:14 PM
Multiple Pi's?
Depending on which radio you are using this is risky and runs contrary to a team update.
(285 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Chak
Today 09:52 PM
Ethernet Switch
I'm guessing that he said that because an ethernet switch is not a goal- it's not a feature that you explore because you want it. It's a feature that enables some other feature you actually want.
(131 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Today 09:46 PM
RoboRio Successor Wishlist
But that's why you see most other robotics solutions pair the computer with an external I/O board. It's the I/O boards job to provide the proper isolation and a stable voltage supply. The benefit of...
(1,251 views, 46 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Today 09:42 PM
Code Ran successfully but not being able to deployed
This is expected. Command provides a template that is built on the Iterative base class.
(362 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
CupofJoe
Today 08:38 PM
Net Neutrality
No matter the age we can still defend Net Neutrality. Whether you're a mentor alumni student or not apart of FRC at all, everyone can help. "The FCC just announced its plan to slash net neutrality...
(37 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Jonathan L.
Today 08:37 PM
Using Source Control with LabVIEW
Sure Peter, just use the Full Installer. The difference between the Update Installer and the Full Installer is that the full installer has the run-time for the LabVIEW version it was compiled with....
(1,251 views, 4 replies)
New Post
jblay
Today 07:30 PM
pic: Goodbye Georgia Dome
What is happening on the right side of this photo? Is there a tall invisible man wearing a hard hat and looking down? Did that hat come flying off of the guy on 772? Is that driver doing Harlem Globe...
(118 views, 1 replies)
New Post
MrBasse
Today 07:23 PM
Best Battery Charger
We worked out a deal with our local batteries plus and got it for around 400 if I remember right. We've had it plugged in almost nonstop for three or four years without issue aside from the vent fan...
(403 views, 10 replies)
New Post
MonroeM
Today 07:23 PM
Meals during build season
We only provide food for lunch on Saturday since during the week we finish by 6:00pm. A few times during the build season families will volunteer to bring food for lunch but most of the time our...
(545 views, 13 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 06:48 PM
Breaker Modeling
With ALL things equal (including your driver's driving style/strategy), allowing higher motor currents might give you an advantage. Of course, all things are not really equal so it is possible to...
(682 views, 14 replies)
New Post
nullmainmethod
Today 06:30 PM
Robowrangler 2017 Off-Season Robot
Just wondering, does this robot have encoders anywhere on the drivetrain? I couldn't spot any in the CAD but maybe I missed something. Also, was belting the front omnis a necessary design decision?...
(8,786 views, 25 replies)
New Post
HiItsMe
Today 05:51 PM
STEAMPOWERED DOWNLOAD
Nice job cracking my cipher anyways. Granted, it wasn't too complex, I was just trying to discourage people from messing with the savedata, but still- you're the first I've seen to manipulate it...
(2,942 views, 40 replies)
New Post
cbyrne
Today 05:42 PM
Source for 12 AWG wire?
I personally like Greg's Marine Wire Supply: https://gregsmarinewiresuppl y.com/Marine-Primary-Wire Sure, its not zip cord, but its great wire, high strand, and cheap.
(1,798 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Today 05:21 PM
FRCSIM on Ubuntu 16.04 - Does it Work
As far as I can tell - https://github.com/wpilibsuite/allwpilib. in the Simulation dir.
(754 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Today 05:18 PM
Final Countdown for Georgia Dome
Like that would be allowed.
(3,460 views, 37 replies)
New Post
Eugene Fang
Today 05:02 PM
Blue Alliance API V3 - Java Auth Key Issue
Good to know. I'll update the docs to reflect that.
(619 views, 27 replies)
New Post
Carter12s
Today 04:55 PM
FRCSim, Gazebo v7, and GearsBot example
@xForceDee You need to build and install the gz_msgs package which is included in the simulation zip file. Once you unzip the file you should see a gz_msgs folder, you'll need to cd gz_msgs mkdir...
(4,528 views, 13 replies)
New Post
cadandcookies
Today 04:54 PM
Creo Parametric 4.0
Have been using Creo 4.0 since October or so, and of particular not for users upgrading is that rendering functionality IS NOT included in the default license pack. You need to apply for a premium...
(75 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Michael Hill
Today 04:16 PM
Spectrum's "FIRST $1000" Tools
YAAAS! I've bought 2 of these the past two years: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006IFI3/ref=oh_aui_detailpag e_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&ps c=1 I figure if someone is manufacturing by hand (shear,...
(1,041 views, 19 replies)
New Post
SamcFuchs
Today 03:59 PM
pic: DataZ for FRC: Bench Grinder
Removed because my questions were answered in this thread
(870 views, 11 replies)