OCCRA
Go to Post quick everyone find everything in the whole world that sells for $125 so we can get an edge on our building 2 days before kick off.....ready...go! - Greg Needel [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Harvest
Today 08:24 PM
Class of 2019, where are you applying?
Im applying to: Adelphi University Hofstra University New York University Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Rochester Institute of Technology SUNY Binghamton University SUNY Stony Brook University
(8,047 views, 88 replies)
New Post
Donut
Today 08:05 PM
[FRC Blog] FIRST TV Episode and New DLC Pack
That'd be cool, just don't want to lose the extra Thursday day if I have to pay more per event.
(2,412 views, 17 replies)
New Post
bearbot
Today 07:44 PM
2019 NASA Grants announced
Huge thanks to NASA for picking us as a sustainability grant team .
(556 views, 5 replies)
New Post
its.presto
Today 07:35 PM
paper: Stop the Stop Build
Bumping this thread for pertinence regarding 2020 season
(18,402 views, 100 replies)
New Post
SenpaiYoshi
Today 07:32 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
1. Falcon (EricH) 2. 1.21 GW (Hailey.faiella, SnapDragon, Attention,Cobbie, SenpaiYoshi) 3. Questionable Decisionmakers (Brian Maher, TDav540, saikiranra, Kellen Hill) 4. The Breakfast Company...
(3,886 views, 64 replies)
New Post
Tomithy
Today 07:24 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #748
***Not an entry unless Billfred wants to count it, but this caption needed to be made***: FIRST people in 2005: Let's put this mechanism in the trash because it works poorly. FIRST people in 2020:...
(341 views, 18 replies)
New Post
michaelwm
Today 07:15 PM
Significant Change coming to FRC (in 2020)
i would have never guessed https://media.giphy.com/media/6nWhy3ulBL7GSCvKw6/giphy.gif
(31,963 views, 222 replies)
New Post
ClayTownR
Today 06:52 PM
how to drive 1/2" hex shafts with a drill?
We didnít like having to turn down every shaft we used, so we made a one-time tool for every time. Itís just a short hex shaft which has been turned down on the end with a 2Ē spacer in the hex end....
(892 views, 12 replies)
New Post
JerryBudd
Today 06:43 PM
New AndyMark Website
Thanks for the feedback! We do miss our tables, but that doesn't mean we won't bring them back. Looking at how to do it way better than the workarounds we had to do with Volusion. If anyone is...
(3,018 views, 41 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 06:28 PM
Potential Battery Charger(s)?
If you have only 3-4 viable batteries and get a few more new ones for the 2019 competition season, you might want chargers that are capable of charging at the 6 A limit. Otherwise, the batteries...
(324 views, 7 replies)
New Post
txshen
Today 06:03 PM
FIRES Scouting App
Hello, The guest login seems to be not functional now. I got following error when I tried guess login. 400: Bad Request, The user name or password is incorrect. (Technical term:...
(5,947 views, 32 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 04:55 PM
Pnuematic code
Stopping the compressor at 120 psi has nothing to do with programming. The PCM should take care of it automatically as long as the pressure switch is installed correctly. (See R94 in the 2018 manual)
(60 views, 2 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 04:05 PM
Hex Bearing Out of Stock
Strange that they let me put in in the cart. A bit pricey, but Boca has them. $7.81 each for quantity 50-99.
(387 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Ty Tremblay
Today 02:35 PM
Battle Of the Bay
Thanks Brighid! Here's a link to the presentation on Command Based Programming seminar.
(1,113 views, 6 replies)
New Post
cloudbase1
Today 02:28 PM
Java vision on RaspberryPi Network Tables
Awesome thanks this is exactly what I was looking for. I was going to start writing something like this and figure someone may have done this already.
(153 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Matthew Walstra
Today 01:59 PM
FRC Vision Processing Sample App
I think this has to do with the ability of the logitech c270 webcam to stream yuyv (index 0) and mjpeg (index 1)
(858 views, 4 replies)
New Post
cscottm
Today 01:06 PM
Praise or Bash the Announcement w/ Corsetto FRC1678 and Saanya and Scott FRC2468
"title" Keeping the options open, I like it. Here's to it being a praise.
(689 views, 1 replies)
New Post
guniv
Today 12:12 PM
VR options for viewing the field this year
There is a Google Cardboard app for iOS.
(478 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Brian Gray
Today 11:47 AM
paper: Roboting: A Guide for Total Noobs
Thanks for all the positive feedback, especially GeeTwo who really combed through this thing and put a lot of time into making improvements. Roboting: A Guide for Total Noobs 10.5 (Revision list...
(2,959 views, 35 replies)
New Post
sticky_1629
Today 11:41 AM
2019 Game Speculation
I feel that this game will be like stronghold possibly with terrain but instead of balls maybe Frisbees "flying saucers". I wish FIRST would go back to an open field with fast driving and lots of...
(38,938 views, 174 replies)