OCCRA
Go to Post "The devil" isn't in the details... The devil is having a loud house party with lots of other devils and demons in the details. And laughing, and laughing... - pfreivald [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
BronzeStallion
Today 06:55 PM
STEAMPOWERED DOWNLOAD
535 https://imgur.com/a/k6J9O 973 is still good but when you take the power-ups away 1986 is better.
(3,364 views, 44 replies)
New Thread
katiyeh07
Today 06:23 PM
[WPAD] Gifts for Robot Enthusiasts
Greetings All! Word Play All Day will be running a sale just in time for the holidays starting Black Friday ( 11/24 ) through December 1st! 15% off orders of $40 or more 10% off orders of $25 or...
(133 views, 0 replies)
New Post
BENL
Today 05:53 PM
Newbie Here!
Welcome to CD. Hope you have a great time and learn a lot. Happy Thanksgiving.
(91 views, 1 replies)
New Post
slibert
Today 05:44 PM
RoboRio Successor Wishlist
Good point. A key concept based on our experiences w/the Kauaibots FRC team is that every software developer on a FRC team sbould be able to take one home with them (small, low $). And the WPI...
(1,716 views, 55 replies)
New Post
KaranY
Today 05:39 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #698
FINALLY we got to the fields
(121 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Today 05:38 PM
Registration 2018
Very strong international growth! Looking at the top three areas US vs. rest of earth: China + Turkey + Ontario > Michigan + California + Texas, comparing net teams added.
(47,958 views, 340 replies)
New Post
roborb
Today 05:11 PM
NASA Grant for 2018 FRC season
We got the rookie grant! Thank you NASA!
(4,675 views, 29 replies)
New Post
samthesnake
Today 04:35 PM
VexPro Short Shifter Shaft Question
The 3 mini-cim ball shifter, you mean. :D
(589 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Gary Dillard
Today 03:55 PM
old tutorial videos, quick reference guides moved or deleted?
Thanks Scott, but it looks like most of your links are now bad - same problem I had this year. The PTC ROBOTALK Videos Link just goes to the top level forum (no videos), Creo Parametric Primer and...
(182 views, 2 replies)
New Post
zachrobo1
Today 03:50 PM
2018 PCH Project
Nice idea! I know 1002 organized something similar years ago.. I remember finding trading cards for our 2006 robot lying around our mess of a shop in 2012-2013. :rolleyes: Also, I reccomend joining...
(188 views, 1 replies)
New Post
phargo#1018
Today 03:36 PM
Multiple Pi's?
Marshall - Took me a while to locate the email. I asked Open-Mesh about operating Voltage limits. Open-Mesh specifies 12 to 24 Volts. The VRM provides between 11.93 and 12.49 Volts. At issue is...
(687 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 03:18 PM
Best Battery Charger
One thing to note with this charger - about 4 years ago in Waterford their generator at an event spiked. It blew every fuse on the charger. We replaced them all with standard fuses and they all...
(721 views, 14 replies)
New Post
firecrafty
Today 02:31 PM
2018 Game Speculation
First thing that comes to mind is team 71 in 2002.
(50,687 views, 218 replies)
New Post
Ryan-Greenblatt
Today 01:30 PM
Breaker Modeling
By applying the model OP created, I think I have a pretty good framework for breaker simulation that just requires information available on the breaker data sheet, knowing the electrical resistance...
(848 views, 15 replies)
New Post
MamaSpoldi
Today 12:53 PM
Code Ran successfully but not being able to deployed
Although the RobotInit method is called by the framework/base class code once at startup, it is not a replacement for a constructor. C++ code expects that the constructor for any class will...
(525 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Ryan-Greenblatt
Today 12:37 PM
paper: 120A Main Breaker Thermal Analysis
First of all this paper was extremely helpful in building an accurate (I hope) breaker model (more on this in a sec). Thanks so much. I think found a minor mistake in your paper, if you look at...
(224 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jman4747
Today 12:32 PM
pic: Pneumatics - Electronic Speed Control sketch
Would this work? This way there is always an open outlet. https://i.imgur.com/Ekvgfbq.jpg?1
(691 views, 15 replies)
New Post
forbes
Today 11:49 AM
Reviving the old cRIO
Here is a similar post that links to some resources that may be useful, including instructions for imaging the cRIO from 2014: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157 515
(270 views, 1 replies)
New Post
DataZ_Info
Today 11:22 AM
DataZ for FRC: Half Hollow Hills Invitational!
Hi Sam, We are glad to hear you are already kicking around ideas of how to make use of the data. We encourage anyone with ideas to please post on the thread or PM us as we would love to have...
(565 views, 4 replies)
New Post
nlknauss
Today 10:42 AM
Meals during build season
Our Parent Booster club goes to local businesses to see if they can get lunch donated or provided to us at a lower cost. We only need to have meals arranged for lunches during our Saturday meetings,...
(911 views, 16 replies)