OCCRA
Go to Post ...all that matters in my opinion is how much personal growth each one of you all achieve from being a part of this wonderful organization known as the FIRST robotics program. - Elgin Clock [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Jack Gillespie
Today 12:29 PM
Autodesk and FIRST 2017
I'm looking for last years KOP's inventor files. Are they archived somewhere? Thanks Jack Gillespie Team 5430
(2,692 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 12:15 PM
VEXpro 2018 Product Unveil
So.... now instead of just needing max loading ratings we need max velocity ratings? :rolleyes:
(12,931 views, 69 replies)
New Thread
Oromus
Today 12:09 PM
Announcing FIRST Alliances: Creating a More Interconnected FIRST
FRC Team 1902, Exploding Bacon, is excited to announce FIRST Alliances: a directory of FIRST teams and their outreach programs. This website helps teams share what they do best in order to create a...
(194 views, 0 replies)
New Post
efoote868
Today 12:08 PM
How do I use vision processing with PID?
Vision on its own isn't ideal for PID control. In most cases, you would use vision to set a target (heading, distance to travel, etc) and then use other sensors (like a gyro, or encoders, or an...
(35 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ElliottB
Today 11:50 AM
FRCTop25 Popularity Poll Results!
How about some Indiana teams: 1024, 1501, 868, 234, 45, 3940?
(2,355 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Brainiac33
Today 11:42 AM
Turret Sprockets
I was on the team at the time this was constructed so here is our experience. Yes, we tried to use a linear servo and it worked for a short period, but we had many issues with the reliability of the...
(1,094 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Francis-134
Today 11:27 AM
[Behind The Lines] Leveraging COTS with Justin Foss! 8pm ET Wed
Thanks for your questions! We had a great show, and Justin really knocked it out of the park! if you want to catch the recording, check it out on the RSN Youtube Channel!
(988 views, 5 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 11:19 AM
[FF]: Silicon Valley 2018
Don't ask me how that happened, but it's fixed now.
(133 views, 2 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Today 10:59 AM
Robot Not Moving
Where did I say "defining"? I did say you weren't assigning them a value. You've declared the variables, but they contain no value (null) - which, when you try to use them, throws a...
(217 views, 4 replies)
New Post
billbo911
Today 10:30 AM
paper: Using JeVois camera in FRC
If you provide the details, the document will have room made in it for those additions. Can you say "v1.10"?
(2,308 views, 33 replies)
New Post
tmpoles
Today 10:10 AM
[FF]: Smoky Mountains 2018
I'm gonna assume you meant 4265. Also that joke was bad. TLC's humour must be out to lunch. First Pick 3824 8:02 8:04 Falcon 2614 8:00 8:06 The Lunch...
(242 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Ryan Dognaux
Today 10:09 AM
Bitcoin
But nevertheless, people that invested are paying off mortgages, buying cars, etc. Many got in less than a year ago and are doing these things. I don't think that's something you can just discount...
(1,474 views, 68 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Today 09:38 AM
Free RoboRIO Giveaway on Monday!
We're giving another free roboRIO on Monday to one lucky live viewer thanks to National Instruments! Join us for FUNdamentals of LabVIEW. This episode April from NI will dive deep into Vision and...
(207 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Théodore
Today 09:33 AM
RPI won't load shared libraries
HI here are the weird results of the commands : ldd : linux-vdso.so.1 (0x7efd2000) /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libarmmem.so (0x76f4f000) libntcore.so => not found libstdc++.so.6 =>...
(313 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Chak
Today 08:42 AM
#VEXproChristmas
After accounting for the 2 1/4" ID bearings in the kit and vex's decently fast shipping, paying $6 for the kit could be a better choice for many teams, even those who own 3d printers.
(16,886 views, 123 replies)
New Post
petercooperjr
Today 08:23 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #701
“I have my eye on you, Blue Three. Don't try anything funny.”
(204 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
adam5556
Today 07:53 AM
NASA and possibly FIRST budget cuts
I heard that the Trump Administration cut several parts of NASA completely of Federal grants which includes education. These cuts are in affect in 2018 so my question is, does that include grants and...
(1 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mike Marandola
Today 02:32 AM
Ozzyboards products
I know it has only been a couple weeks, but has anyone received their 775 connectors yet? I want to order a few but want to wait to see what the thoughts on them are.
(2,556 views, 15 replies)
New Post
dtengineering
Today 01:55 AM
Homemade CAD system?
Well... before we all jump on the "That's impossible!" bandwagon, lets think back a few decades to some pre-Windows... heck... pre IBM PC CAD packages. They were basically 2D drawing software with...
(377 views, 9 replies)
New Post
dirtbikerxz
Yesterday 11:40 PM
4th Annual F4 CADathon
We do allow teams of 3 in certain cases, mainly when the group of three has 1 or more people that have very little time and won't be able to contribute much, or don't have much cad experience. If...
(1,729 views, 10 replies)