OCCRA
Go to Post One thing I have learned: If you want the impossible to become possible, just tell a student that it can't be done. - JimCash [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
marshall
Today 09:56 AM
FRC at ROSCon 2018
Software is eating the world. Some of the largest cab companies doesn't own cabs and the largest hotel company doesn't own hotels (Uber/Lyft and AirBnB for those playing at home). You can 100%...
(859 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Matt_Boehm_329
Today 09:24 AM
pic: Zebra's DART at HHH Invitational (Data Release)
WOW! That heat map is really nice looking. Normalizing all play to a single side really adds some clarity to the data. Yes, sorry for the delay in responding but you are right. You can tell...
(342 views, 5 replies)
New Post
TDav540
Today 09:10 AM
[FF]: [OFF] IROC 2018
1. pchild 2. drwhorx 3. nomythicalbeast 4. SPang 5. Hailey.faiella 6. ThatSoftwareGuy 7. Miklast 8. tmpoles 9. BrennanB 10. Big-b
(169 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Sir_Fenwick
Today 09:10 AM
What gauge wires for 775pros?
Same here! They are a great way to control the wires and are much more secure than the usual connectors, and take up less space.
(1,610 views, 11 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 08:42 AM
Huge voltage drops and hot battery wires
I bet that you have a contact/spot resistance issue in a battery connector, likely on the robot. Carefully inspect any crimps or contacts (metal pads inside the Anderson, for example) in this area....
(925 views, 18 replies)
New Post
tmpoles
Today 08:01 AM
[FF]: [OFF] Fall Fiesta Varsity 2018
Psa closing signups at 3pm est
(157 views, 13 replies)
New Post
tmpoles
Today 08:00 AM
[FF]: [OFF] Fall Fiesta JV
PSA closing signups at 3pm est
(138 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Jim Zondag
Today 07:54 AM
Why I love OCCRA
Rich, Thanks for the great write-up and I am glad to hear that you and your students are enjoying the new game challenge. I look forward to seeing their robot in just a few days. I have been on...
(465 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Today 07:31 AM
Average Foundation
Hi Akash, Replying in the open because you asked, and because you're not the only one. I am not the proposal author, and I only consulted technically on some of the details. The full proposal...
(670 views, 9 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 07:05 AM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
I can't comment on radiused tooling for contouring. I do use helical plunges/helical boring all the time on my router. It seems to cut more smoothly and evacuate chips more effectively than a...
(84,890 views, 353 replies)
New Post
Donkus
Today 06:53 AM
What was your 2018 Greatest Success?
Personally I think our team's greatest success happened during the south florida regional where we took a heavy fall during a qual that severely deformed our wrist, which we hadn't made a spare part...
(6,150 views, 61 replies)
New Post
pkrishna3082
Today 12:40 AM
FRC Championships Power Rank
So you're telling me that we're 2.6% of a 254? I'll take it
(1,289 views, 11 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 11:25 PM
New items for 2019 season
That would be correct. Also: 2016 tower openings, 2017 gears, 2018 power cubes on occasion... pretty much if you can see it in a bright or reflective color you have a chance to track it.
(1,324 views, 14 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 11:17 PM
So, don't do this ...
Might depend somewhat on the event rules. In general, probably not. I can't say I recall anything specific about that sort of situation offhand. (Though tiredness is setting in, courtesy of one of...
(923 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 10:49 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: Battle at the Border 2018
1. Hailey.faiella 2. nomythicalbeast 3. SPang 4. tmpoles 5. drwhorx 6. BrennanB 7. pchild 8. saikiranra 9. Attention 10. Abbymarie
(153 views, 11 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:38 PM
raising money
Phase 1: Come up with some marketing material. Who you are, why should companies support you, what you do, stuff like that. Phase 2: Identify local businesses that you think could be helpful to have...
(266 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Nick_Coussens
Yesterday 09:50 PM
[OCCRA]: 2018 OCCRA Over n' Out
The Inspection Checklist PDF has been added to the post linked in the first page of this thread, or available at the link below. We apologize for the delay in making this document available. Good...
(2,244 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Prateek M
Yesterday 07:19 PM
Motion Profiling & CSV Files Help
The wiki has detailed step-by-step instructions that go over implementing the follower in your code.
(157 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Hobbes Novakoff
Yesterday 06:59 PM
Native library not found in Idea
At the moment, it's not possible to run robot code on your computer (the native libraries only exist for the specific architecture of the RoboRIO as they interface with things like the PWM ports);...
(80 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ctt956
Yesterday 06:53 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #744
This is not what was meant by the term "SharkBite" in the list of practice field materials.
(233 views, 15 replies)