Go to Post To sum it up... We know nothing. - BJC [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Scott England
Today 12:32 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I have some 341 trading shirts (blue shirt, yellow Daisy Face), size XL. Looking mostly XL (or Ls if they run a little large), for the usual variety of HoF teams, brand names team, or teams with...
(43,099 views, 259 replies)
New Post
Amit
Today 12:21 PM
A-stop Button: A modest proposal
We have a button on the keyboard of the operator console that assigned to stop autonomous action if pressed. if we see something goes bad, we press the button and take the foul and the yellow card...
(7,356 views, 112 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 12:21 PM
Houston Venue
For me, it just wasnt intense. Sure, theres a crowd, deadlines, and more teams to worry about, but you dont feel it. Everything there is just like any other event, but it always seemed like I was at...
(1,588 views, 12 replies)
New Post
PerXshA
Today 12:01 PM
Thanks First... for trolling us
The divisions will probably come out after the competition:D
(2,399 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 11:59 AM
Houston Ranking Projections
Lunchtime update: Carver: Team 1 Top 8 Top 12 Top 15 Top...
(1,132 views, 6 replies)
New Post
gpetilli
Today 11:54 AM
Highest Quality Camera Stream
FRC1559 seconds a vote for Jetson TX1 tied directly to radio We are seeing high frame rates, but more importantly low lag (
(248 views, 4 replies)
New Post
weller2811
Today 11:43 AM
2018 Houston Carver Division Thread
Does the world's championship upload Match videos? I'm back home cheering on my team and I missed a match and would love if I could go back and watch it.
(2,286 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 11:36 AM
Hopper Quals 44 - What Happened?
Just another indicator of how far ahead of the curve 254 is. While you and I worry about our OWN autos running right, they are out fixing everyone else's. FYI - I'm not joking. We have enough kids...
(1,784 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Mike Marandola
Today 11:26 AM
5 Cube auto?
All with TV remotes
(2,137 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Chris is me
Today 10:58 AM
Factory Built Bots VS. Student Built Bots -Something Has To Change!
Given the intra-team conflict in this thread, the rehashed subject matter, etc. Iím going to close this thread. If another mod thinks this is premature feel free to override this, but I think thereís...
(6,360 views, 75 replies)
New Post
cgmv123
Today 10:44 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #719
One does not simply storm Koko Ed's castle.
(185 views, 11 replies)
New Post
vmorgs
Today 10:36 AM
Scouting App
I am the scouting mentor for our team and we did a simple one in Android so it could run off of Amazon Fire tablets. It exports the data to a simple .csv file that we are then able to export into...
(215 views, 3 replies)
New Post
JohnBoucher
Today 10:32 AM
FIRST in Michigan and Questions
Closed
(14,048 views, 60 replies)
New Post
Eric Scheuing
Today 10:28 AM
Acceptable Behavior during Competition?
You're right, it is important to take these problems seriously and I'm incredibly glad that this person stood up and made sure the issue was addressed. However I feel that a sarcastic tone here...
(7,311 views, 49 replies)
New Post
Jash_J
Today 10:27 AM
2018 Chairman's Hall of Fame Predictions
FIRST uploaded a submission page for all Chairman's Award applicants at Worlds. Good luck to all teams!...
(10,570 views, 58 replies)
New Post
pmangels17
Today 10:20 AM
Trying to grow our program by building up our shop
For big tools, I'd say a lathe is probably the best first investment, and it can definitely be manual since most FRC turning is just drilling, facing, and reducing diameter. A manual mill with...
(445 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Darre_Bonfire
Today 10:02 AM
2018 Championship Userbars
What do you use to make these Userbars? I've made my own before (you can see it in my signature) But it was very tedious in Gimp and I ended up using the wrong font.
(1,018 views, 17 replies)
New Post
tjf
Today 10:01 AM
The Blue Alliance and Google Sheets
This is actually a super backwards way of doing things. TBA has all of the API data published as JSON easily, so you just do...
(560 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Hallry
Today 09:47 AM
Detroit: Airport to downtown transportation
Thanks for the suggestion, Brian. I just reserved my round-trip on Skoot. For anyone else interested, use the promo code FIRST2018. It appears to give you 10% off.
(2,805 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Ether
Today 09:22 AM
6 CIM AM14U3
Use Google like so: site:chiefdelphi.com searchWord1 searchWord2 -searchWord3 "search phrase one" etc
(322 views, 8 replies)