OCCRA
Go to Post AND... ...GET OFF MY LAWN! You young whippersnappers. dang nabit... - Joe Johnson [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
OwenD
Today 05:55 PM
Ways to organize a new community team?
We (Apple Pi) have been a 4H team for many years. They provide us with both insurance and 501c3 status at very little cost to us. They have also provided an awesome link to the agricultural...
(187 views, 1 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Today 05:55 PM
2018 Alliance Selection Results
All MN off-season results below. No interpicks at any. In parentheses are the selection orders. Gitchi Gummi Get Together (1-4, 4-1) 1) 3130-4230-3275 4th 2) 1732-3244-2177* 3rd 3) 1816-4607-2846...
(62,258 views, 216 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Today 05:54 PM
3 Scale Cube Auto Club #3SCAC
1684 does not have an elevator. They had an arm with a wrist.
(17,151 views, 86 replies)
New Post
Mr V
Today 05:24 PM
Registration 2019
oops my fingers must have slipped too.
(34,994 views, 210 replies)
New Post
yarden.saa
Today 04:52 PM
Need help with choosing Versa-planetary redaction stages
Call me tomorrow(I am from Israel), I will help you. (I sent my number in PM)
(147 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 04:39 PM
Howdy Bots (6377) Telethon on FUN
FUN will donate $1 up to $100 to everyone who comments Howdy on our Twitch page to the Howdy Bots FRC #6377 Telethon going on RIGHT NOW until 5:30pm eastern. Go to...
(342 views, 5 replies)
New Post
juchong
Today 04:37 PM
REV MAX and NEO Stall Torque Testing
You’re welcome! I don’t think browning out the motor is really where the limitation of the motor resides. I’m more worried about full stall for long periods of time (multiple...
(987 views, 6 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 03:22 PM
"The level playing field" in FIRST
Right now, there is an incentive to seed first. You get the best picks. As soon as you change that, in either method proposed (captains can't be picked, OR 8 picks first), the games will begin....
(9,809 views, 132 replies)
New Post
Why Not?
Today 02:04 PM
paper: Preliminary REV MAX and NEO Stall Torque Testing
The motor controllers used are a Talon SR, Victor SP and Spark MAX, correct?
(610 views, 7 replies)
New Post
pjb900
Today 01:56 PM
pic: NEO Gearbox Concept
They're so small! I can't want to take a deeper look at this and potentially start integrating them into my designs.
(608 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Mr V
Today 01:00 PM
Battery hot-swap.
There will be no ill affects of hot swapping the batteries using a Y connector. As Al pointed out to get a battery to charge you need to provide it with more than resting voltage. So only a very...
(890 views, 14 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Today 10:05 AM
[FRC Blog] Experiencing "Deep Space": a VR Project Update
It will be fun to watch all the videos after kick off of people walking around the field with their heads down looking at the field, bumping into walls, and falling over.
(825 views, 2 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 07:44 AM
LabVIEW in FRC
From our area: 1756 Argos has put up some pretty slick robots with good auto over the past few years, and does it with labview!
(4,789 views, 79 replies)
New Post
tkchan
Today 12:15 AM
paper: Roboting: A Guide for Total Noobs
Just wanted to thank you for sharing your work here. Definitely an incredible starting point for not only new students but also refreshers for returning ones. (and for adults as well). Thanks!
(3,294 views, 37 replies)
New Post
nickbrickmaster
Yesterday 11:21 PM
New Hardware Support?
For CTRE Phoenix, RobotPy just used thin wrappers around the C/++ API. My guess is that this will happen for the Spark Max.
(263 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Marcus Q
Yesterday 09:13 PM
Swerve zeroing
Something often overlooked is if your using a absolute encoder or a incremental encoder with a index you don't have to gear it 1:1. As long as you start your wheels within the same one rotation of...
(572 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Yesterday 07:23 PM
No, You Don't Need A Robot To Test Your Code
If you don't have a desktop toolchain installed (Visual Studio 2017 for Windows, GCC or Clang for other platforms), the builds are skipped.
(2,683 views, 12 replies)