Go to Post This makes me want to squeal like the teenage girl I am. - ZipTie3182 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
theawesome1730
Today 12:29 AM
Chain Problems
The shorter the run of chain, the less important it is to be able to tension it. Consider using pre-stretched chain if you can buy it or use from last year's robot.
(91 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Peter Johnson
Today 12:26 AM
FRC 2017-2018 Java Code Failing to Deploy/Failing to Connect
The issue is the filesystem on your roborio is full ("write error: No space left on device"). You probably copied something you didn't intend to to /home/lvuser (you can log in via either ssh or use...
(61 views, 3 replies)
New Post
ajsnarr98
Today 12:25 AM
PIDController usage?
Thanks for the help! We'll try some of those options when we meet again this Friday :).
(98 views, 4 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 12:22 AM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
These are the teams that inspired me to take action with the Greyt line of products. Whenever I work with such teams I struggle to communicate about what they should do as effectively they can only...
(27,973 views, 174 replies)
New Post
skor
Today 12:18 AM
Question on Feed Forward Gains
In my understanding, the feedforward part of PIDF is an approximation of what speed you think the robot should be at. It is recommended to set the feedforward constant to 1 divided by the maximum...
(0 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Darre_Bonfire
Today 12:13 AM
Power Cube Damage
They might replace the cloth surrounding them, I'm sure that have a bin full of extras, but I don't think the cover being torn effects the game any. The milk crates inside are what really matter...
(115 views, 2 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 11:54 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #707
Things that balance on two wheels are so overrated.
(8 views, 1 replies)
New Post
221Sarahborg
Yesterday 11:47 PM
pic: Coach-Mentor Pin 2018
Super cool that you have all of these! I love seeing how they've evolved over the years. It's definitely a collection to be proud of for sure :p
(812 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 11:41 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #706
At last, Google Drive decides to cooperate with me! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(322 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Richard.Varone
Yesterday 11:35 PM
Practice Bots
We make a practice bot every year but how complete it is changes based on our needs and time.
(296 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Karthik
Yesterday 11:25 PM
Rookie Team Help Request - VersaPlanetary Gearbox Assembly
Although it's not a full video assembly guide, this video does show you how to swap gear stages, which should be help you learn to put the gearbox...
(100 views, 2 replies)
New Post
nullmainmethod
Yesterday 11:24 PM
Trying to decide cylinder sizes
Would something like this work? If so, would the reverse type be better? Also, why do they have three wires? Is that just so they're compatible with AC and DC? Which of the two wires could I hook...
(120 views, 4 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Team Update 05
Try adding "from a Vendor" after "purchased". Same thing, just makes it clear that any team has to be able to get your discount.
(674 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Peteman
Yesterday 10:55 PM
SmartDashboard Input/Output
I think there is a way to achieve it. http://first.wpi.edu/FRC/roborio/release/docs/java/ In the documentation above, the .getData(String key) method will probably work when you have previously...
(67 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
dougwilliams
Yesterday 10:52 PM
Tuning Pathfinder PID / Talon Motion Profiling/Magic Etc
First- thanks to all the people who did the work to make these tools possible (Jaci, Oblarg, 254, CTRE, and more). I've searched through all of the Pathfinder and profiling threads to get help...
(62 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Peteman
Yesterday 10:46 PM
Getting Game data for autonomous
Ok, so in your autonomousInit() thingy, extract a piece of string from driverstation class String gameData; gameData = DriverStation.getIns tance().getGameSpeci ficMessage(); Like that. Then your can...
(75 views, 1 replies)
New Post
steve rinard
Yesterday 10:35 PM
Phoenix Framework Example Errors
We're in the same boat. We are in our 2nd year of FRC and have decided to up our abilities. We use command based programming and cannot get the examples to build properly. I don't mean to hijack your...
(57 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Jacob_Liimatta
Yesterday 10:30 PM
Predicted Power UP Score Progression
Sorry about the link troubles, I believe that it should be working now. Thanks!
(386 views, 6 replies)
New Post
pilum40
Yesterday 10:29 PM
The Robonauts 118-Everybot
Any chance of getting the code for auto and teleop please? Thanks in advance! Steve Miller Team3355
(20,301 views, 78 replies)
New Post
sanddrag
Yesterday 10:27 PM
Cable Protector Breaking!
We have the black ones. We'll have to try this.
(440 views, 4 replies)