OCCRA
Go to Post ...And thank goodness there are powerhouse teams out there... they set a great example and inspire the rest of us to greater heights. - dtengineering [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
thatnameistaken
Today 10:23 AM
The No More NO COMMS Challenge
From my experience as a driver: it totally depends. Generally speaking, I find it harder to use a first-person perspective for maneuvering than a somewhat obstructed third-person view. It's certainly...
(3,437 views, 64 replies)
New Post
Big-b
Today 10:07 AM
FIRST 4 year game theme cycle theory
I might count putting "coins" into slots as lifting, as they could be similar to inner tubes from 2007 and 2011. Some of the discussion around the games on the side of the cabinet has come to the...
(17,110 views, 74 replies)
New Post
4946alphadog
Today 09:30 AM
Official 2018 FRC Teaser - FIRST POWER UP
WATER GAME CONFIRMED!!!
(32,590 views, 234 replies)
New Post
RaMoore
Today 09:13 AM
[FTC]: Robot parts on eBay
Batteries are something I would be cautious about buying on eBay. These could easily be knock offs or units that fail the production quality checks and are just getting offloaded. There aren't any...
(98 views, 3 replies)
New Post
popnbrown
Today 08:57 AM
Trouble with Mentor Registration
Hi, I was having this issue as well but I tried a few days ago and the option to add a Lead Coach/Mentor 2 had appeared. So I've got mine added now. Have you tried recently?
(404 views, 2 replies)
New Post
smitikshah
Today 08:09 AM
Class of 2018, Where are you applying?
Apologies in advance for reviving this thread, but I wanted to wait until my list was final. I'm not going the average EECS/ECE route - I'm looking more towards Financial Engineering and/or...
(8,151 views, 64 replies)
New Post
StephenKohnle53
Today 07:52 AM
Sugar rocket
Thanks for the info and I plan on making this mainly as a proof of concept so Ill probably use very low power rockets and I have researched the laws a bit and one of my friends owns a farm with a...
(662 views, 4 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Today 06:58 AM
Registration 2018
I think this should be 2782.5 teams (2226/0.8).
(1,751 views, 9 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 06:49 AM
Team 95 2017 Build Thread
Not a problem. I've actually had a few requests for these, so it's good to post it publicly. https://www.mcmaster.com/#6926k54/=19jth0c We cut them down to fit on the PDB.
(49,649 views, 170 replies)
New Post
Adam_P
Yesterday 11:21 PM
Best way to accomplish hosting web server on Jetson (+couple other misc. questions)
Have you watched Team 254's video on Vision Processing. It's super useful: https://www.team254.com/documents/vision-control/ Also, regarding tuning, it's preferable to tune in a way such that you'll...
(887 views, 15 replies)
New Thread
roboticsteach
Yesterday 10:54 PM
[FTC]: Relic Recovery Quiz
Anyone have a quiz on the Relic Recovery game and rules? Looking for a way to make sure all team members are aware of the game and rules before our first scrimmage. Thanks in advance!
(70 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Jburr05
Yesterday 10:07 PM
Kansas Cup
Hi, name is Jack from 5119 and I am the Event Director of the Kansas Cup. If you have any questions about the event I would be more than happy to answer them. If you want to register go to our...
(592 views, 10 replies)
New Post
firecrafty
Yesterday 09:51 PM
Try the HuskieBoard 2.0 MXP Expansion Board This Preseason
In the LabVIEW API, what do the boolean values of the Direction terminal in HB_ConfigureDIO.vi correspond to? Is setting Direction to true setting the DIO to output or input? Also is...
(410 views, 3 replies)
New Post
rcmolloy
Yesterday 05:53 PM
pic: 2659 2017 Off-Season Robot
Direct inspiration came for it once I saw the Houston champs matches under the Airships. :) (Being able to eject it right on to the peg is really efficient) Bottom roller is 1/2" thunderhex so I'll...
(736 views, 10 replies)
New Thread
Mr. Mac
Yesterday 05:28 PM
[OCCRA]: Control Box Components
Questions were raised at the Saturday workshop about replacements for control box components. The G & K Committee encourages teams to check with an OCCRA official before the purchase/replacement is...
(239 views, 0 replies)
New Post
aguzauckas
Yesterday 05:07 PM
CAD Data for 2018 Field
Something like a mystery box on the field with a special advantage would be really cool
(4,990 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Mr. Mac
Yesterday 04:56 PM
[OCCRA]: Trash Can Details
Our tests show that a 20 or 25 lb. weight does the job, so I'm going to probably buy some barbell weights tonight and test mounting methods--most likely a bolt through a centering block, fastened to...
(765 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jspatz1
Yesterday 04:03 PM
Relatively inexpensive water jey
Anyone considering investing in waterjet would want to be sure to understand the ongoing operational costs. There are consumable costs in the abrasives and nozzles, as well as maintenance of the...
(689 views, 5 replies)
New Post
nuclearnerd
Yesterday 03:51 PM
[FRC Blog] Event Preferences Update
That's an interesting strategy. Not one that I thought about, and I wonder if FIRST anticipated that. Seems that a lot of teams would rather be waitlisted for their first-choice then be assigned...
(1,061 views, 6 replies)
New Post
AkshatDoc
Yesterday 02:29 PM
New Build Subteam Lead
Thank you
(718 views, 11 replies)