OCCRA
Go to Post The 2008 team is not the 2007 team and won't be the 2009 team. Every year is a new year and a new opportunity for growth and development as a FIRST team. It's very cool. - JaneYoung [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Steven Smith
Today 04:31 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
Yea, certainly didn't mean to make that sound like "anyone running high speeds is wrong", but I think there are instances where lower speeds can be beneficial too. I've been running a 3/16" Amana O...
(76,396 views, 333 replies)
New Post
Steven Smith
Today 03:25 PM
Powder Coat oven setup
Yup, that's along the lines of what I was thinking, maybe even line the inside to make it look a little cleaner with or without a second skin of metal between it and the parts. Thanks for the tip.
(1,969 views, 24 replies)
New Post
dardeshna
Today 03:11 PM
Team Name Mishaps
Team 8 kept getting called "the ochos"... not terrible I guess but we were all curious where that came from
(8,344 views, 114 replies)
New Post
AceOfSpades0
Today 02:28 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
1. Falcon (EricH) 2. 1.21 GW (Hailey.faiella, SnapDragon, thefoxisloose, AltSudo, Attention) 3. Questionable Decisionmakers (Brian Maher, TDav540, saikiranra, Kellen Hill) 4. The Breakfast Company...
(1,303 views, 25 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Today 02:04 PM
M.A.R.C.
I signed up to volunteer, should I have gotten something yet?
(939 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
JDeal613
Today 12:33 PM
Using Static Library With GradleRio
This year my team has decided to make the switch from Java to C++ so over the summer I've been rewriting our utility library. When manually compiling and linking it works fine, however, I can not get...
(45 views, 0 replies)
New Post
21brownz
Today 12:17 PM
Vex Configurable Parts in Onshape!
Looks like I'm switching to onshape ;)
(712 views, 8 replies)
New Post
juju_beans
Today 12:03 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
Oops, that was a typo, we subtracted 0.05" from our belt C-Cs
(16,869 views, 81 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 11:11 AM
Need Your Input -- FRC Prediction Competition Website
People write prediction articles for the Blog that tie into event predictions. Team numbers link to mentions in prediction articles. etc.
(880 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Gdeaver
Today 10:50 AM
Swerve drive cost
The cost of a swerve design project can be at least double what the end cost for a competition module would be. After worlds, we started to look at a redesign of our swerve. To use classic machining...
(1,067 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Today 10:44 AM
pic: baby bot v2 final
Is it a robot, or is it a ROBOT? ::rtm:: Back to the OP: this one is definitely a ROBOT!
(747 views, 6 replies)
New Post
anishde
Today 07:49 AM
2019 FRC events
To recap, this is a tentative regional schedule for the Northeast: Week 1 Montreal Regional (February 27 to March 2) Week 2 New York Tech Valley Regional (March 6 to March 9)
(15,780 views, 97 replies)
New Post
Jon Stratis
Yesterday 09:13 PM
Pressure not rising smoothly
For others that may come across this thread in the future... I've seen bad gauges cause confusion in the past. I had a team whose compressor "never" shut off - aka the high pressure gauge read 140+...
(602 views, 6 replies)
New Post
cad321
Yesterday 08:15 PM
F4 CADathon 5: 1st Place - Team 62: Orbit Torque CAD Release
After what I saw in the last 2 cadathons while competing against/talking with Brian, and with just how detailed this machine is, I'm going to go out on a limb and say, not really.
(1,107 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Phoenix Spud
Yesterday 07:05 PM
The Koala Foundation: Drought Appeal
Or did we? https://vangogh.teespring.co m/v3/image/jHeMkGDdkBi8DrVhWar2 RiUhun8/480/560.jpg
(758 views, 3 replies)