OCCRA
Go to Post Shaming students for not attending as much or leaving is not fair to them. - Vale [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
bdaroz
Yesterday 11:12 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #750
Wait, this isn't Dagoba.....
(45 views, 3 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Yesterday 11:09 PM
Sharing our Case for the CTRE Pigeon
I was asked if the LEDs were visible.
(283 views, 2 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:37 PM
"The level playing field" in FIRST
I need... a person... who was around FRC in 1999. Preferably somebody who remembers the initial iteration of the alliance system better than I do. Which means they'd remember that there were in fact...
(12,322 views, 151 replies)
New Post
deslusionary
Yesterday 10:28 PM
C# is Open Source. Is Anyone Using it?
Eh, I don't think so, especially considering how more teams use text based languages (with java being the most popular) than Labview. The way I've thought about it is, CSA support can be highly...
(773 views, 10 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:23 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Registration is now CLOSED. That means that no new teams can be formed. If you get someone who really really wants to be on your team, let me know and there's a decent chance we'll update your roster...
(4,163 views, 68 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 10:22 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #749
Hey, let's do the thing! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(207 views, 14 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:03 PM
[FRC Blog] New Regional Being Added in California in 2019
You know... I was betting on that happening NEXT year. Guess I lost all that money. Who do I pay? (I bet $0, so here's my $0.02.)
(1,143 views, 10 replies)
New Post
virtuald
Yesterday 10:02 PM
Autodesk Synthesis with CTRE Motor Controllers
RobotPy supports motion magic in simulation: https://github.com/robotpy/robotpy-ctre/tree/master/examples/motion_magic
(216 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jojoguy10
Yesterday 09:37 PM
Wanna Look Like A Genius?
I love watching your videos, Chuck! So sad I can't help out this year :(
(457 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Mr V
Yesterday 09:27 PM
One of the strangest FRC matches
Thanks for uploading these Jim, it is great to see stuff from before I was involved and it is cool seeing younger versions of many people who are still active.
(903 views, 9 replies)
New Post
wgorgen
Yesterday 09:21 PM
paper: Preliminary REV MAX and NEO Stall Torque Testing
So, when are we going to push one of these to failure? I think that is the big question that still needs to be answered in my mind to determine if this motor will truly be able to replace CIMs and...
(1,638 views, 15 replies)
New Post
tjf
Yesterday 09:05 PM
Nintendo Switch Control Input
WINE is not capable of running the DS. Speaking from experience unfortunately... You may not be required to use Windows, but you are required (per 2018-R72) to not modify the software. Therefore,...
(249 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 08:31 PM
The Great Bag/No Bag Debate + 2019 Motors & More!
About to start! Come join us! https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(744 views, 1 replies)
New Post
lurker
Yesterday 08:29 PM
Help Send Afghan All-Girls Robotics Team to USA!
Last year I briefly worked with these girls when they were competing in Ontario and I can honestly say they are the most passionate and committed FIRSTers Iíve ever seen. Also, a huge kudos to Torque...
(1,213 views, 10 replies)
New Post
David Lame
Yesterday 07:25 PM
2019 Game Speculation
I'm suggesting something else. Many games, including Steamworks, had an "end game" condition, where there was a scoring opportunity only available in the final seconds of the match. I was talking...
(40,121 views, 177 replies)
New Post
josesantos
Yesterday 07:05 PM
New AndyMark Website
Thanks!
(4,565 views, 54 replies)
New Post
cnc4
Yesterday 05:31 PM
Controlling an arm with MP
Ok, so you mean i can just wirte talon.set(ContorlMod e.MotionProfile, SetValueMotionProfil e.Enable, DemandType.Arbitrary FeedForward, cos(angle) and some math...); and continually update it? the...
(300 views, 4 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Yesterday 04:28 PM
Build a bot, scrap a bot; build two, scrap two or one?
We scrap all of our bots due to space concerns. Our 2016 bot was small enough to keep around, though, and I regret not fighting to have it kept around as a demo bot. :(
(586 views, 10 replies)
New Post
gurish sharma
Yesterday 03:59 PM
HEY MICHIGAN!
I definitely agree that we will continue to see support for FIRST, but the funding that goes towards STEM related activities is not strictly for FIRST. The money that is allocated for those...
(783 views, 7 replies)
New Post
2875cyberhawks
Yesterday 03:51 PM
Configuring OM5P-AC radio
I tried using my personal laptop, and we configured successfully on the first try. Thanks Mark.
(494 views, 6 replies)