OCCRA
Go to Post I am a big fan of community building exercises. And harassing my friends. - Amanda Morrison [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Doug Frisk
Yesterday 11:28 PM
[FRC Blog] PreKickoff Kit of Parts Information
You can get around it by creating another account if the student has another email address they are willing to use. Mine doesn't, and the team would prefer that the members use their school assigned...
(2,659 views, 30 replies)
New Thread
Jaci
Yesterday 11:00 PM
Computer Vision: Scratching the Surface
Hi all, Earlier today I did a talk for Team ARTEMIS through video on Computer Vision - Scratching the Surface. I recorded the session (although only my microphone), and also released the Slide Deck,...
(68 views, 0 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:54 PM
robot cart
Have you reached out to the team in question directly? You might also try looking up their website via TBA or the FIRST site--there's a post on there that might have a little bit of information. Not...
(270 views, 1 replies)
New Post
asid61
Yesterday 10:28 PM
JeVois Smart Machine Vision
Please, beat me to the punch. :P It doesn't seem like I'll be able to add RoborRIO integration for a while. I was planning on getting a start to everything tonight.
(3,772 views, 38 replies)
New Post
Attention
Yesterday 09:33 PM
West Coast Drive Design Help
Like I said it's far from perfect or complete for that matter. As the sole person working on this without a mentor to help is hard for anyone (I do still ask my team on their opinions. It's just no...
(673 views, 11 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 08:30 PM
Power Up teaser / Boston Dynamics
Gooooooal!
(948 views, 4 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 08:29 PM
How do teams pass knowledge down?
Re-quoted for truth. Literally, Seniors may not make anything on the robot: Underclassmen must do it all. Trust me, they'll learn enough for next year. Fair warning: It is darn hard to keep your...
(1,305 views, 12 replies)
New Post
MonroeM
Yesterday 07:41 PM
Build Season Schedule Questions?
This seems to work really well for us: M-Th: 3:15pm-6:00pm F: No meeting Sat: 9:00am-3:00pm Sun: No meeting I think it is not realistic to run meetings into the night around 8 and 9pm. This both...
(8,033 views, 72 replies)
New Post
JoelRummel
Yesterday 06:10 PM
Absolute encoder keeps returning strange values
Welp, we jumped the gun again. When we swapped the soldered cables out for a single one that had physical connectors, it temporarily fixed the problem. But after we made multiple similar cables, of...
(364 views, 11 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Yesterday 04:44 PM
3D printer vs. Manual Mill
The latest run of the Robo3D R1+ is available on Amazon for $400 (was originally $900). It's a really solid 3D printer, and you really can't beat that price for the build volume and performance it...
(251 views, 5 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Yesterday 04:29 PM
How does your team get its members to participate?
Some of the teams I've worked with have similar problems with having a lot of students who lack the training to be able to do things and stay interested, but also have the problem of the students not...
(1,294 views, 16 replies)
New Post
holygrail
Yesterday 04:20 PM
Vote: Battle of the Brains KC
Yes Please! The Barstow School - Mission: Cosmos You can vote once per day. Thanks so much!
(182 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Connor289
Yesterday 04:19 PM
Pit setup question?
Our team was looking into designing a better pit than what we have "our current pit consists of PVC and zip ties". We noticed a lot of other teams used aluminum light staging for their pits, so my...
(167 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mads Eskildsen
Yesterday 04:04 PM
pic: Small CIM in wheel swerve
Thanks, I'm thinking doing this as an off season project after this years season is over and if i goes well then we have swerve drive for the next season.
(14,020 views, 69 replies)
New Post
JB987
Yesterday 02:30 PM
Rookie grant delay
From Bill's Blog yesterday... "Remember that the registration payment deadline for your first event (first two events if you are a District team) is this Monday, November 20th. We recognize not all...
(321 views, 2 replies)
New Post
dtengineering
Yesterday 02:24 PM
Pneumatics in series?
Oooh... a new part to send the rookies looking for: "We're going to need a can of non-compressible air for this. You'll find it on the shelf next to the striped paint, just above the board...
(813 views, 22 replies)
New Post
pbuerki
Yesterday 02:03 PM
Using Source Control with LabVIEW
Hi Jonathan, Thank you very much for sharing your lv-merge-and-diff-wrapper. We are using SourceTree for about half a year for our LabVIEW projects, and as you know merging different versions of...
(1,200 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Thayer McCollum
Yesterday 01:39 PM
Team 159 Robot Tread Testing
I can't seem to find the blog post where they mentioned the old carpet being discontinued. But the new carpet is barely different than the old stuff.
(583 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Brian M
Yesterday 01:15 PM
FRC Team members at events
There was a guy from Quebec who did it aswell.
(143 views, 10 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Yesterday 12:46 PM
FRC Blog - 2018 Beta Teams, Brushless Motors, and More!
It seems that they're in stock at AndyMark right now for $100
(13,974 views, 119 replies)