OCCRA
Go to Post words of advice: never tease your dad about his receding hair line. it will come back to haunt you. trust me. - Brandon Martus [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Wayne Doenges
Today 04:20 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #749
I keep hearing people refer us as a flock of seagulls, and then laughing. I don't get it.
(99 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 04:02 PM
FIRST: Please simplify parent and student consent.
I'm going to continue adding to this because I'm going through consent hell right now. 1. Why when I click logout from the dashboard does it take me to the front page, but I still only have a...
(2,398 views, 20 replies)
New Post
tekunalogy
Today 03:54 PM
Eclipse Problem
FIRST has shifted from eclipse to VSCode, so it might be due to that. Personally I would recommend switching unless you have a specific workflow that requires Eclipse. Sorry I can't help you answer...
(67 views, 1 replies)
New Post
EricKline
Today 03:48 PM
"The level playing field" in FIRST
The problem with this thinking and comparing FRC with Football or any other sport team is that they are hardly the same thing. While footballs teams are largely constrained by the level of skill and...
(3,531 views, 40 replies)
New Post
TikiTech
Today 03:37 PM
2nd robot survey
We have been doing this for a few years now.. It does make it hard to lose the first evening and sometimes part of practice day. Heck the saving in shipping is phenomenal and added design constraint...
(1,472 views, 16 replies)
New Post
codedr
Today 03:37 PM
How to get Jetson TX1 to work on boot?
We added the following to /etc/rc.local, which was still being run on boot. .... # By default this script does nothing. . /etc/profile cd /home/ubuntu v4l2-ctl --set-ctrl=exposure_auto=1 v4l2-ctl...
(378 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
jojoseph01
Today 03:35 PM
Troubleshooting Precision Potentiometer (am-2619)
Hello everyone, We are currently using the Precision Potentiometer from AndyMark on a linear actuator. The potentiometer is returning the same value even though the position is staying the same....
(57 views, 0 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 03:34 PM
3CIM Non-shifting Gearbox
I did look through there, unfortunately the only site that lists them as "in-stock" doesn't ship to the US. Incidentally, the Andymark link on that page redirect specifically to the 3/8" hex bearing...
(352 views, 7 replies)
New Post
synth3tk
Today 03:27 PM
2019 NASA Grants announced
This is a huge help! Thank you so much to NASA for the grant!
(941 views, 9 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 03:00 PM
How to design efficiently
First of all, recognize that brainstorming, strategizing, and design are three separate (interrelated) processes with different dyamics and which (for most groups) work best with different meeting...
(571 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Nate Johansen
Today 02:58 PM
Rover Ruckus Rules on Detaching Parts
From what I understand that would be legal, as long as the hook can't be controlled and doesn't move independently from the rest of the bot
(81 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Meredith Novak
Today 02:45 PM
Orlando Regional Stellar Alumni Nominations
This is an amazing thing we should all be doing. Thank you! ~ Meredith
(117 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Clayton Yocom
Today 01:26 PM
just me or is the new lambo ugly
in a similar vein, I present sir wedgealot. https://cdn1.mecum.com/auctions/ca0815/ca0815-219820/images/ca0815-219820_2.jpg and captain ameri-wedge http://www.fieros.de/jpg/87se_side.jpg car...
(826 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Mr V
Today 01:11 PM
Potential Battery Charger(s)?
I'd say that looks like a great option and I wish they had those at that price at the Costco's in my area because I'd pick up a couple for my team. Despite what the others have said this won't be...
(482 views, 9 replies)
New Post
ahartnet
Today 12:29 PM
how to drive 1/2" hex shafts with a drill?
I may be wrong, but I would suspect the wobbling would be more due to the fact that it wasn't being driven by the driver close enough to a bearing or some other supporting feature. I would not be...
(1,138 views, 16 replies)
New Post
ksanger
Today 11:24 AM
[HELP] Radio Issues
Thank you; I was unable to reprogram our radio after our last event without this. Steps that worked: - Turned WiFi Off. - Disabled every ethernet device except the port that will be connected to...
(709 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 11:14 AM
Praise or Bash the Announcement w/ Corsetto FRC1678 and Saanya and Scott FRC2468
Awesome turnout last night to discuss the end of Stop Build Day and a huge thanks for Saanya and Scott from FRC2468 for show off their awesome initiatives for Chairman's and to Mike from FRC1678 for...
(1,123 views, 2 replies)
New Post
KJaget
Today 09:01 AM
ROS and C++ advantages
I'm guessing autocorrect got in the way of your exact question, but yes, we had to write some code which talks to the wpilib stuff. We added code to read match data, joystick info and network tables...
(806 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
nomythicalbeast
Today 08:54 AM
[FF]: [OFF] Minne Mini Tier 2
Times enforced at 9PM EST. I take 2052, Preston is up. nomythicalbeast 2052 9:32 9:34 pchild 9:03 9:30 9:36 Batrex 9:06 9:28 9:38 drwhorx ...
(49 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
nomythicalbeast
Today 08:49 AM
[FF]: [OFF] Minne Mini Tier 1
Times enforced at 9PM EST. Breb is up. BrennanB 9:00 9:32 9:34 MetroMan19 9:03 9:30 9:36 Hailey.faiella 9:06 9:28 9:38 Attention 9:09 9:26 9:40 abbymarie ...
(61 views, 0 replies)