Go to Post A very important thing that I learned is how to think, not what to think. - Anna B. [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
gorrilla
Today 05:45 PM
Robotic Lawnmowers
Seen that,. I'm looking for peoples real world experience
(203 views, 4 replies)
New Post
sgeckler
Today 05:22 PM
How do independent teams find build spaces?
Team 4926 has had 4 homes in six years! Three of those have been in unoccupied industrial building spaces. I would actually recommend driving around, looking for big buildings and then contacting the...
(772 views, 11 replies)
New Post
chrisfl
Today 05:14 PM
A Comparison of Streaks: 1678 and 177
Having worked with 177 on numerous occasions throughout the Connecticut regional, CT State Champs, NE District and Worlds, both during their streak and after, they are are one of the most strategic...
(953 views, 5 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Today 05:09 PM
Grasshopper End Mill Giveaway
Thank you again for doing this. You might want to take a quick spin through some of those users w/ 0 posts and make sure they have a team number and an address that's at least close just in case...
(1,490 views, 10 replies)
New Post
NerdRage
Today 03:18 PM
Absolute Encoder Mounting
Everybody so far has given great responses as to how to actually mount to the encoder shaft, but with regards to coupling the encoder to the turning motor, you actually have a couple of options. The...
(224 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 01:42 PM
Team 1241: THEORY6 2018 Detroit Champs Recap Video
https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html
(1,273 views, 4 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 12:08 PM
Cheap Motor Torque Measurement / DIY Dynamometer Revisited
The frame holding the bearings that allow the load motor to rotate slightly would have to be very stiff. Any flexing would cause the bearings to be misaligned leading to extra friction. Also, flexing...
(1,052 views, 8 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 11:41 AM
Is it worth it to opt out of the KOP chassis for a low resource team?
For one or two of the teams I have worked with in the past, money was not the greatest limiting factor. Factors such as being able to design a robot that was manufacturable and having enough students...
(5,013 views, 63 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Today 11:22 AM
WPILib is adapting GradleRIO - Jaci has become too powerful and we must stop her
If I were to ever restart work on RobotDotNet I definitely would, however I currently have no plans to do that. With other commitments I just no longer have the free time to support the actual...
(10,442 views, 67 replies)
New Post
Mr V
Today 10:46 AM
District Team Adoption Policy
It is still up to FIRST. Yes the team from AK asked the PNW if they could join, however FIRST had the final say in that matter. They did make the stipulation that they had to commit to staying in...
(1,976 views, 29 replies)
New Post
Piequals3.14
Today 10:41 AM
Power Up in HTML
Thank you, that should be fixed now. It's not pretty, but here you go:
(383 views, 4 replies)
New Post
TheBoulderite
Today 10:41 AM
All WOWnd Up : Headed to That State Up North
I canít believe I didnít see this when it was first published. Great job!
(286 views, 2 replies)
New Post
jblay
Today 10:25 AM
2018 Hudson Valley Rally Offseason (New Location: Brooklyn, NY)
Are you letting teams register two teams if they have a practice robot?
(502 views, 3 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Today 09:55 AM
Beach Blitz 2018
We're at the half way point of the app window! Please take a break after watching World Cup matches to get those team apps in. We're already getting a lot of submissions from some awesome teams and...
(1,697 views, 15 replies)
New Post
wgorgen
Today 06:59 AM
Electrical Needed for Swerve Drive?
You can use whatever motor controllers you want. If your intention is to develop a design that you can implement in-season, then you will probably want to use the types of motor controllers that you...
(741 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Whatever
Yesterday 10:34 PM
CA Districts?
Another thing to consider is that the presenting sponsor for Champs is headquartered in San Diego. So we would get a water game but no champs.
(4,548 views, 54 replies)
New Post
Adam_P
Yesterday 10:14 PM
Swerve Module feedback pt 2
For tensioning, I was thinking of putting a bolt through the module with a plastic spacer on it somewhere in between the motor and wheel. Does that seem like a good idea? I've heard about these...
(603 views, 6 replies)