OCCRA
Go to Post "The best" is a question that I find rarely applies in engineering :p - nickbrickmaster [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
philso
Yesterday 10:38 PM
Offseason drivetrain (X-009 style)
Our Head Mechanical Designer at work thought that there might be difficulties in making all the folds for the bumper support (shown in your 3rd picture) unless some special tooling is used. Such...
(753 views, 7 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 09:48 PM
Religious affiliated teams and outside mentors
We have Public Catholic school boards in Ontario (4 different school systems actaully all with local boards). They sometimes have similar requirments. Anyway, I'm reffering to whatever the decision...
(3,154 views, 35 replies)
New Post
FRC6055
Yesterday 09:38 PM
Drive Station Not recognizing connection
Well the issue has been fixed. It was one of those situations that when you do enough troubleshooting steps, something was bound to work. I am not 100% what the fix was, but we were able to get it to...
(166 views, 11 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:22 PM
Can we Suggest Rule Changes for Next Season?
Would it make the ref's job easier? Probably. Would it cause something ELSE to be worse? Almost certainly. For example, let's assume that the Null Zone and Platform Zone have identical requirements....
(1,332 views, 19 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:06 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
I might throw a few of those in there, but it'll depend somewhat on how badly we need breaks and how many draft days we don't have. (They were always the third draft on their draft day.)
(2,222 views, 38 replies)
New Post
PayneTrain
Yesterday 09:01 PM
Newegg.com has been hacked
2FA: It's great, it's easy to use, it's very easily integrated into major services, and everyone who is on a forum like this has no excuse not to use it. Some sites (google) even lets you have a USB...
(520 views, 6 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Yesterday 07:13 PM
Chezy Champs Ranking Projection Contest
That actually went easier than expected; I got it integrated in under an hour. When I reran the numbers for IRI I got a slightly worse RMSE of 19.3, but that could also be due to unlucky random...
(1,667 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Yesterday 07:04 PM
pic: Average Travel Distance for FRC Teams to US
This is probably because of the large international presence at South Champs. A South Champs (USA only) would probably be more relevant).
(856 views, 9 replies)
New Post
mrnoble
Yesterday 06:38 PM
Colorado Off Season Event: BIG NEWS!!
Here it comes! Hoping to see many of you tomorrow at the event. In anticipation of Energy Day my team was invited to appear on Fox31 News this morning. Here is a link to the story. Nice job...
(2,321 views, 15 replies)
New Post
scca229
Yesterday 06:21 PM
Robot Randomly Disconnects
The most egregious incident of this happening at one of my events was a rookie team going through 4 different laptops that they brought before finally going with a loaner Classmate just to get...
(812 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Ankith
Yesterday 05:55 PM
Sign of Encoder Value Randomly Flips?
Thanks for your reply! We have the encoder wired straight to a talon. As for the code, we haven't changed anything except adding the negative sign that I referred to since April. Here is how we get...
(284 views, 5 replies)
New Post
waialua359
Yesterday 05:32 PM
Waterjet cutters for small FRC team.
:ahh: . I just asked two of our shop people to research this. There is a large foundation here in Hawaii that is visiting our program next month. I hope we can get this and a few other machines we...
(3,350 views, 66 replies)
New Post
Team3844
Yesterday 05:21 PM
5th Annual Southern Kentucky Battle for the Bluegrass
The Secret City Wildbots Team 4265 just pledged our 5th Beta bot for Rookies
(105 views, 1 replies)
New Post
SnapDragon
Yesterday 04:25 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Chezy Champs Sign up Thread 2018
1. BrennanB 2. tmpoles 3. pchild 4. nomythicalbeast 5. Stryker 6. Caleb Sykes 7. SenpaiYoshi 8. ThatSoftwareGuy 9. abbymarie 10. SPang
(349 views, 26 replies)
New Post
Joey Jordan
Yesterday 03:26 PM
Rate the Scouting Apps
4967's scouting app is named "Garlic Bread". I'm not going to show you the app, but based on the name alone I think we win.
(7,584 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 03:04 PM
bus error opencv on jetson tk1
0x0000b5d2 appears not to be byte aligned, how would i align it?
(136 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 03:02 PM
Bumper Frames - Are They Legal?
R30D: Now the exception is R30E: The rules are pretty clear here. The top and bottom of the bumper are exterior surfaces. The interior surface is where mounting hardware can be placed. The only...
(3,231 views, 61 replies)
New Post
Clayton Yocom
Yesterday 01:45 PM
Can you see deleted posts?
Same here.
(2,117 views, 32 replies)
New Post
kpildner
Yesterday 01:36 PM
Deep Learning/Neural Network Use In Scouting
I have used the following data sources in the past to build predictive models. Both sources update and publish weekly on during the FIRST Robotics Season. Caleb Sykes posts white papers and past...
(535 views, 7 replies)
New Post
carpedav000
Yesterday 12:51 PM
pic: Captain USA Update
They are there so any horizontal spinner will likely hit the bolt heads before my weapon mounts. Think of them as ablative armor. Nope! The strategy is to have two more wheels on top of the...
(497 views, 6 replies)