Go to Post I'd like to think FIRST hasn't completely transformed into a money hungry self serving corporation. I'd like to think they actually still think they care about us. - Koko Ed [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
samthesnake
Today 12:20 AM
4911 CyberKnights Post Houston Blog
This was a tremendous read. Thanks for sharing! Simply put, y’all did amazingly.
(542 views, 2 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Today 12:10 AM
Horrendous calls...
Compared to the cost of thousands of dollars of new field structural elements? A few USB webcams should be easy to get, especially when a supplier could probably cover it.
(9,498 views, 89 replies)
New Post
samthesnake
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Listing of All-Girl FRC Teams
6391 - Ursuline Bearbotics They are fun to work with, and we got to mentor them a bit their rookie year.
(3,200 views, 44 replies)
New Post
Ian H.
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Unfolding Elevators
A lot, nearly a full bearing radius wasn't even problematic. The alignment wasn't great, but even though there was a little worry about it, it never amounted to a problem worth worrying about.
(2,215 views, 17 replies)
New Post
DubstepLion1
Yesterday 11:15 PM
RoboRio for LED Matrix
It looks like it might work with the DIO pins. The data logic level input says 5v so I think it's compatible. I don't know if you would need a resistor, but I would power it directly from the VRM...
(179 views, 1 replies)
New Post
TheBoulderite
Yesterday 11:01 PM
Why isn’t Detroit half-champs at the Ford field?
Because Detroit can't be left out of the frustrating experience of having the round robin tournament in one building and then getting everybody to move to another for the Einstein finals and all of...
(1,755 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Chadfrom308
Yesterday 10:24 PM
Detroit Venue
Is nobody going to mention it? Parking is a nightmare. Maybe it’s the lack our teams organization or what not but we had to find our own parking because we didn’t get permits for the roof because we...
(2,835 views, 27 replies)
New Post
ns3517
Yesterday 10:16 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I have a few 316 jerseys I'm possibly looking to trade for hats, sweatshirts, or a tee. pm me your offers if interested. Some teams gear I'm interested in are 341, 2590, 610, 1241, 1114.
(50,542 views, 305 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Yesterday 09:51 PM
Detroit Load In - Security Badges?
Makes a guy wonder what email they ment to send. 6 days ago i got the email congratulating us on our invite to champs and details about shipping our robot. I already got the email weeks ago and...
(2,831 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Justin Montois
Yesterday 09:49 PM
Detroit Championship Match Video Links
Thank you so much. This is awesome.
(453 views, 4 replies)
New Post
RogerR
Yesterday 09:22 PM
pic: Chief Delphi Web Hug 2005
Can confirm, I was there (straw hat in the back). That was Bonzack in his terrible hat.
(339 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Foster
Yesterday 08:16 PM
Pick a mentor, any mentor...
Guess none of you care about the math, I would have thought Ether would have been a very early choice.
(1,659 views, 30 replies)
New Post
brandn03
Yesterday 08:09 PM
Detroit bathrooms
Pro-Tip: Most of the time the line was only for the crappers, the urinals were almost always open. welp, this is now in my post history.
(2,039 views, 6 replies)
New Post
petercooperjr
Yesterday 08:01 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #720
“I can't find the place on the schedule where everybody does the Macarena.” “Yes, that's been cancelled this year.”
(168 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Brandon_L
Yesterday 07:49 PM
The MARtian: The Final Boss
Certainly not carried this time around. Most of the teams Mar has sent out has been doing very well so far!
(770 views, 2 replies)
New Post
wgorgen
Yesterday 07:28 PM
Dr Joe's Gif of the Week Contest 2018: Submissions Houston Half Worlds
Toward the end of our first district event, I sat down to watch a few matches. After a couple of ho-hum matches, Darcside came out and lit up the field. I pulled out my phone and jotted down notes...
(1,363 views, 10 replies)
New Thread
lbuckner
Yesterday 06:53 PM
Secret City Invitational June 8th-9th
Mark your Calendars and Plan to Join us for the Secret City Invitational June 8-9, 2018 in Oak Ridge, TN The Secret City Invitational, a FIRST robotics off-season event hosted by Team 4265, the...
(185 views, 0 replies)
New Post
jnicho15
Yesterday 06:51 PM
Detroit Parking
Right across the street is $10 parking
(812 views, 4 replies)
New Post
PatrickW
Yesterday 06:05 PM
How to purchase TSUB-3?
I would recommend these breakout boards. http://www.andymark.com/product-p/am-2634.htm They are what we used this year with our swerve to connect the MA3 encoders to our Talon SRXs.
(216 views, 3 replies)
New Post
JacobD
Yesterday 05:30 PM
Uses for Servers
Alternatively for those Texas teams that work during the summer, you can use it as an excuse to get better AC in your work space.
(1,034 views, 18 replies)