Go to Post If all you are is a nail, every hammer looks like a problem. - Alan Anderson [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
arichman1257
Today 05:48 PM
The FIRST Devil's Dictionary
Insanity (n) If you do or have done enough with FRC you already know. If not, you'll see soon enough :)
(78,286 views, 333 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 05:41 PM
[TBA] New for 2018
:) Count me interested
(629 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Amazonshark
Today 05:27 PM
Can we mount our radio over our RoboRio?
Thank you for your input and thank you for your time we will note this and work immediately on it. Thank you again from the 3355 FRC purple Vipers.
(116 views, 2 replies)
New Post
frc7197
Today 05:24 PM
JVN-Design Calc Question
Thanks to all the responders! It's awesome being. A rookie team in a competition like FIRST! Hope to see some of you at competitions this season. :)
(459 views, 5 replies)
New Post
PatriBots7215
Today 05:01 PM
Severe Issues
Hello, We are team 7215, a rookie team, and wanted to get some last-minute help on our cascading lift/elevtaor mechanism. If we bolt the linear slides onto the drive train, can we use a metal wire...
(1,890 views, 17 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 04:55 PM
pic: My Minor Critique of the 2018 display
Personally, the current one is more pleasing and contrasting to the eye and makes the important info pop out. Maybe im just crazy, who knows.
(104 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
SLAB-Mr.Thomas
Today 04:54 PM
Java OpenCV insufficient memory
Running a GRIP created vision pipeline in Java on the roboRIO throws insufficient memory in the native C++ OpenCV code. Tried dozens of variations of the pipeline - turning on and off various...
(17 views, 0 replies)
New Post
jinggeorge
Today 04:52 PM
gyro not found
update: still not found even after switching roboRIOs
(77 views, 3 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 04:49 PM
Motor Hold Position
20% power, or 20% output? When you set the output from -1 to 1 in code, you're choosing the % of battery voltage. Normally V=(percent output)*12, with some variation based on the normal battery...
(196 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Jess_the_Mess
Today 04:34 PM
Strategic viability of not climbing?
There are a few ways that climbing can not impede your fellow alliance members, but they are potentially complicated. One option is to not use rung to climb, but instead to latch on to the sides...
(410 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Loveless
Today 04:32 PM
No more pesky HSV tuning, just use machine learning
There comes a moment in every frc student's life where they are torn between exploring their technical creativity and strictly pursuing blue banners. The two are more often than not mutually...
(603 views, 8 replies)
New Post
fixermark
Today 03:38 PM
Changing joystick axes displayed on "Drive" tab
Team got a chance to implement this idea this week, and it 100% worked. Also, they're kinda excited they can modify the dashboard. :) Thank you for the help!
(119 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Team4918
Today 03:17 PM
Pit Crew
There is no limit to how many people you can have in the pits at any given time, but keep in mind that if all 70 team members are there (for a larger highschool) it will sometimes get a little hectic.
(280 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
simpsonboy77
Today 03:07 PM
Jetson TX1 does not power on
We have 2 Jetson TX1, and both work when plugged into the 120Vac power supply. However we are unable to get them to power on while on the robot. We have a regular robot, battery to a breaker, to a...
(78 views, 0 replies)
New Post
SpaceBiz
Today 03:06 PM
Greater DC Preview 2018
I can relate to this. Also I'm waiting for that week 0 review. Living in SC does have a few downsides.
(43 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Joseph W. Horth
Today 02:51 PM
Open Mesh OM5P-AC
Hi all, I'm having an issue connect to any RoboRIO via the OM5P-AC I'm able to connect to the Radio when it's on but I cannot see any communications to the RoboRIO (Driver station shows only WIFI...
(87 views, 0 replies)
New Post
????????????
Today 02:47 PM
Brownie Recipes - The Great(est) Debate
*flies in under the radar*
(6,044 views, 90 replies)
New Post
Cash4587
Today 02:36 PM
Rope or Chain for Elevator
I recommend checking to make sure your knots are indeed correct, and that you donít have any other points of the system bending/flexing. There is also a way to add spring tension to the rope pull...
(624 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Today 02:32 PM
Want to Add a "Command Prompt" but Not Sure How
In the past we've used either the Preferences class, or SmartDashboard class to get data from SmartDashboard/Shuffleboard. However, given how fast deploy times are now, we've gone back to embedding...
(62 views, 3 replies)
New Post
pilum40
Today 01:56 PM
pic: 3355
Meltdown alert. We were mounting up our electrical boards and one of the team members noticed that the right and left rear wheels weren't mounted in the same hole. It's a breakdown the chassis...
(1,341 views, 15 replies)