OCCRA
Go to Post The robot can inflate the ringer. How cool is that? - dtengineering [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Michael Corsetto
Today 07:48 AM
Iím a Chassis Lead member and I have no idea what Iím doing
Some great resources to check out: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16980 30&postcount=13
(783 views, 8 replies)
New Post
JesseK
Today 07:41 AM
Westcoast Drive bearing + axle retention
Even if you go to grooves & retaining clips, you'll still want to come up with a pre-match & post-match checklist. That way you can check the little things like this. It takes discipline,...
(3,858 views, 55 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 06:45 AM
pic: 2659 2017 Off-Season Robot
If you look closely, the chain is going to the lower axis, which is driven directly from the gearbox, where the top roller is driven from the gearbox by the gears outboard of the unit, reversing the...
(260 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Cyberphil
Today 06:38 AM
2018 Game Speculation
This is a commonly discussed thing here on CD. FIRST often reuses specific components from past years games, and some argue it is cyclical. One of the best examples is 2011 which used inner-tubes in...
(42,182 views, 186 replies)
New Post
dtengineering
Today 12:21 AM
International Rookies: Selecting the right Regional
Well, not that I'm biased, but I've been waiting 15 years to finally be able to invite people to a regional in BC! We'd love to have you visit BC. It's a bit of a trade off... more established...
(1,590 views, 30 replies)
New Post
Nathan Landas
Yesterday 10:39 PM
FIRST 4 year game theme cycle theory
Looks like this years game will have an unusual game piece
(16,210 views, 64 replies)
New Thread
gestes
Yesterday 09:58 PM
[FTC]: Op Mode: Stop Robot loop
Hello all, I am a mentor from Team 6383. We are experiencing a problem that we have not had in the past and were wondering if anyone had some insight. We have searched for an answer but have come...
(70 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Charlie.bishop
Yesterday 09:51 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #689
The school asked us to assemble their "new" computers. For some reason, I get the feeling these are even older than the last model...
(327 views, 13 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Yesterday 08:29 PM
paper: AMB Design Spreadsheet
While presenting the spreadsheet to my students, I noticed a few math errors with converting to metric. They should all be fixed now, so v1.1 has been uploaded.
(259 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jar24
Yesterday 07:59 PM
FIM: Ferris State Roboday Off-season event Signups
Thank you to everyone that came out to the event even with the ridiculous heat in September. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please email the event email. Hope to see you all...
(1,518 views, 7 replies)
New Post
plnyyanks
Yesterday 07:40 PM
[TBA Blog] We <3 Big Data
The 'award_type_enum' colum contains an integer constant that directly correlates to the type of the award listed. You can find the reference for the column here:...
(2,576 views, 11 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Yesterday 07:23 PM
CAD Data for 2018 Field
Its a joke my friend, what the kool kids would call a "meme"
(4,365 views, 13 replies)
New Post
marcusbernstein
Yesterday 07:01 PM
Recommendations for Off-Season Control System
My team recently created a prototype power supply with a setup very similar to the AM product. We bought some random RC remote and 6 channel receiver from hobbyking, then ran PWM from the receiver to...
(786 views, 10 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 06:55 PM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
I'll probably add a couple more myself, but want to try to keep everything on EST. If I'm running a draft, odds are it'll be PST instead (other than the Slot 3 ones). Oh, and heads-up: There'll be a...
(3,867 views, 79 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Yesterday 05:18 PM
Peak Peformance 2017 (PNW Offseason)
No, there were no declines.
(2,153 views, 13 replies)
New Post
RebeccaP
Yesterday 04:27 PM
FIRST Power Up Recruitment Poster #2 Discussion
Let's hope they learned from that.. :|
(4,089 views, 47 replies)
New Post
Cyberphil
Yesterday 02:31 PM
Ramp Riot 2017: The Official Thread
Every Ramp Riot I have ever been to has been awesome, and I'm sure this year will be no different. Looking forward to this years! Keep an eye out for that ref position... ;)
(1,366 views, 6 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 01:23 PM
pic: New gearbox
Thanks, that makes more sense. The size of that pinion should make a considerable difference in its ability to be double loaded because the bore is constant, and the annular thickness and strength...
(688 views, 9 replies)
New Post
4AngryNutjobs
Yesterday 12:29 PM
Robot Code Status Blinking on FRC DS
I can confirm that we have also had this issue due to robot code continuously crashing in init(). Perhaps try deploying some of the default code projects and see if the problem persists?
(300 views, 3 replies)