Go to Post I'm not basing success on winning a regional. Success is learning by building the best system you can. In the engineering industries, the best system is the one chosen. - AdamHeard [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
AirplaneWins
Today 03:15 PM
$90 Houston Match Prediction Contest
if you set it up, I can work on updating the sheets daily, since my season is over.
(7,027 views, 71 replies)
New Post
JeffB
Today 03:11 PM
Horrendous calls...
Strange. That makes so much more sense. I was entirely confused at first. But, the link I included is something that you can still use. Hopefully that helps other late comers.
(5,672 views, 59 replies)
New Post
Anuraag Routray
Today 03:10 PM
Examples of Great Defense
1817 has such a great driver, and is amazing at defense. Here is an example of the damage they can do (to your score and your intake :D ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwRjOhPJqmU
(7,619 views, 51 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 03:08 PM
Slick Wheels back on AndyMark...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sXQoGcMN1U
(34 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
Billfred
Today 02:54 PM
SCRIW VIII (South Carolina Robotics Invitational & Workshops 2018)
For the eighth straight year, FIRST Robotics Competition teams 1293 (Pandamaniacs) and 2815 (Blue Devil Mechanics) present: SCRIW VIII South Carolina Robotics Invitational and Workshops 2018 The...
(4 views, 0 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 02:50 PM
What were the most important factors of 254ís undefeated season?p
Even more incredible is he was a freshman both years, while maintaining a 4.0 unweighted GPA.
(4,690 views, 19 replies)
New Thread
vwrencher
Today 02:38 PM
2018 Texas Robot Roundup
Greetings FRC Teams! On behalf of the Texas Robot Roundup Planning Committee. I'm pleased to announce that the 8th Annual Texas Robot Roundup is happening in Austin, TX this July! Event...
(44 views, 0 replies)
New Post
lurker
Today 02:33 PM
Why do some teams disappear after a few years and others last for decades?
To combat this issue The Compass Alliance has an initiative called FIRST Help Hubs where teams make their facilities open to other local teams. You can see a listing of all the teams signed up so far...
(4,811 views, 42 replies)
New Post
jnicho15
Today 02:33 PM
paper: An Analysis of the FIRST Robotics Competition Shouting of "ROBOT!"
Y'all Zebracorns are such a meme...
(2,495 views, 26 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 02:08 PM
Roboprom tickets now on sale
Thanks folks! In the mean time, if anyone's looking to get rid of one ticket our team is in need of one extra. Message me here if you'd like us to buy one off of you!
(3,857 views, 26 replies)
New Post
PerXshA
Today 01:17 PM
[FRC Blog] No bag for Detroit
Well then, I might need to take a trip to worlds just for Niki's pizza:D
(816 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Bengineer5568
Today 01:11 PM
deep space = water game?
^^^my thoughts exactly^^^
(1,451 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Craig Roys
Today 12:57 PM
[FRC Blog] Houston Wrap-Up and Detroit
https://www.firstinspires.or g/robotics/frc/blog/2018-first-champ-detroit-pizza-unbag There it is. No waiting to unbag.
(2,054 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Henrik L.
Today 12:50 PM
Class of 2018, Where are you going?
I'm taking a gap year and going to Lofoten Folkehogskole for climbing and skiing in and then I'm going to the Colorado School of Mines for mechanical engineering.
(13,714 views, 100 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 12:50 PM
Dean and Human Organ Manufacturing
Yeah I hear there are a lot of substances that can have bad effects on the liver and impair other organs.
(568 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
vwrencher
Today 12:37 PM
2018 Texas Robot Roundup
On behalf of the Texas Robot Roundup Planning Committee. I'm pleased to announce that the 8th Annual Texas Robot Roundup is happening in Austin, TX this July! Event details: Who: Texas Robot...
(177 views, 0 replies)
New Post
galewind
Today 12:36 PM
FRC 747 Flight Crew presents: Baby Wheels!
Yeah, 747 is definitely a sleeper pick for a second round. This is one of those "y'all can have the scale, we'll slow the other guys, fill up the exchange, and keep your switch". Definitely worth...
(1,815 views, 14 replies)
New Post
VictoryForPhil
Today 12:32 PM
Deep Reinforcement Learning for FRC Proof of Concept
Hi. Im new for CD but just got on to browse and saw this. In case anyone has further questions I am the said student developing this project and when new developments come on, Ill be sure to update a...
(1,140 views, 6 replies)
New Post
JohnBoucher
Today 12:11 PM
Was Dean drunk while giving his speech at Houston CMP?
Time-out called. Let's wait for a statement from the mothership!
(16,791 views, 39 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Today 12:03 PM
Houston Recap and FRCTop25 Tonight 8:30pm ET!
Join us as we look back on the Houston Championship with a recap and look forward to Detroit with the FRCTop25 tonight starting at 8:30pm Eastern. Also VEX Worlds talk! Watch and chat live:...
(293 views, 0 replies)