OCCRA
Go to Post There are so much more things to be worked on and are more beneficial to FIRST and FIRSTers than green dots by someone's name. - tiffany34990 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 12:11 AM
Team 973: The Greybots 2018 Code Release
Niiiice
(491 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Leap
Today 12:06 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #736
Head mentor, probably: "This blowhard thinks he'll be able to take flight with that dumb thing?" 701 minion: "Actually sir, the Blowhard was the working title for the project."
(150 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Mike Schreiber
Yesterday 11:15 PM
Team 5818 Differential Swerve Drive
1) Yes. And less weight from motors that aren't putting power to the ground. 2) If you are stationary or moving slow, your motors have lots of torque available since they're at low speed. If you are...
(3,389 views, 34 replies)
New Post
marshall
Yesterday 09:59 PM
The Zebracorns are Looking for Mentors
I believe the new GDPR restrictions might prevent us from tunneling cookies.
(828 views, 19 replies)
New Post
philso
Yesterday 09:02 PM
pic: baby bot v2 final
Or lift just the battery...
(847 views, 9 replies)
New Post
marshall
Yesterday 08:50 PM
A Second Year of TIGER
Wooooooo! A big thank you to all of our awesome TA students for this summer! Good work!
(213 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Landon K
Yesterday 08:41 PM
Synthesis: An Autodesk Technology - Version 4.2.0.0 and Promo Video
Looks like a great tool to let the drivers get to know the robot pre-competition season. I'll give it a go, thank you!
(271 views, 2 replies)
New Post
fargus111111111
Yesterday 08:17 PM
Rubber Belting
In all seriousness though, 343 has used the round poly-cord belts (which is the same material, different shape) many times for intakes and frequently used PVC pipe with tape or wheel rubber material...
(2,117 views, 34 replies)
New Post
Jared Russell
Yesterday 07:52 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
We mount our drive encoders directly to one of the wheel shafts, so this doesn't effect the accuracy of our odometry. There is a similar amount of backlash in our drive (much of which comes from the...
(17,323 views, 83 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 05:31 PM
Robots @ CNE Webcast Info
Catch the Robots @ CNE event Friday-Sunday at https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow or https://www.thebluealliance. com/watch/fun
(129 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Yesterday 04:35 PM
Metal Frame Mecanum Wheels
AndyMark has never manufactured a mecanum wheel that is 2" wide with 8" diameter. The older variants of AM mecanum wheels are 2.93" wide and are no longer in production.
(256 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Steven Smith
Yesterday 03:25 PM
Powder Coat oven setup
Yup, that's along the lines of what I was thinking, maybe even line the inside to make it look a little cleaner with or without a second skin of metal between it and the parts. Thanks for the tip.
(2,025 views, 24 replies)
New Post
AceOfSpades0
Yesterday 02:28 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
1. Falcon (EricH) 2. 1.21 GW (Hailey.faiella, SnapDragon, thefoxisloose, AltSudo, Attention) 3. Questionable Decisionmakers (Brian Maher, TDav540, saikiranra, Kellen Hill) 4. The Breakfast Company...
(1,316 views, 25 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Yesterday 02:04 PM
M.A.R.C.
I signed up to volunteer, should I have gotten something yet?
(980 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
JDeal613
Yesterday 12:33 PM
Using Static Library With GradleRio
This year my team has decided to make the switch from Java to C++ so over the summer I've been rewriting our utility library. When manually compiling and linking it works fine, however, I can not get...
(88 views, 0 replies)
New Post
21brownz
Yesterday 12:17 PM
Vex Configurable Parts in Onshape!
Looks like I'm switching to onshape ;)
(722 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Yesterday 11:11 AM
Need Your Input -- FRC Prediction Competition Website
People write prediction articles for the Blog that tie into event predictions. Team numbers link to mentions in prediction articles. etc.
(947 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Gdeaver
Yesterday 10:50 AM
Swerve drive cost
The cost of a swerve design project can be at least double what the end cost for a competition module would be. After worlds, we started to look at a redesign of our swerve. To use classic machining...
(1,096 views, 8 replies)
New Post
anishde
Yesterday 07:49 AM
2019 FRC events
To recap, this is a tentative regional schedule for the Northeast: Week 1 Montreal Regional (February 27 to March 2) Week 2 New York Tech Valley Regional (March 6 to March 9)
(15,915 views, 97 replies)