Go to Post 100% of the robots on Einstein in 2009 had hard plastic wheels for their drive train. - efoote868 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
EricH
Today 02:54 PM
[FF]: Waiver Draft #4 (2018)
This is the final pre-competition waiver draft for this year. As a reminder, the remaining waivers will be aimed at allowing list changes. In case anybody's forgotten, the rules are that if you make...
(5 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Daws00
Today 02:50 PM
pic: M'Aiken Magic - 2018
neat. But actually, our entire team stopped what they were doing to look at this. This is crazy! Congratulations
(1,006 views, 10 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 02:50 PM
Some interesting photos found in STEAMWORKS scene
The URL suggests that it might be NSFW and makes me think that it might be one of those that infect your computer with viruses if you visit.
(13,947 views, 58 replies)
New Post
darajaco
Today 02:48 PM
Rookie Team Help Request - Grabbing the Rung
Thanks! Have to give a shoutout to 308 for showing us a similar prototype.
(1,062 views, 33 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 02:37 PM
FRC Team 4607 helping other to reach new heights...
https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163 056&highlight=4607
(193 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
aayushmathur
Today 02:37 PM
Problems Changing the Limelight Pipeline Programmatically.
Hi, we are using limelight this year to target both the vision targets on the switch and the yellow power cubes. However, we are experiencing a problem switching between different pipelines. Below...
(18 views, 0 replies)
New Post
piersklein
Today 02:36 PM
How to Win Power Up as an 8 Seed?
A few early thoughts, but after week 1 we will all have a better idea: 1. Every robot doing the scale will drop cubes. They will do it on their own and they will do it constantly if defense is being...
(4,810 views, 49 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 02:33 PM
We Need Bumper Help
When providing dimensions, you will need to be very accurate. You should also make clear if you are measuring the metal frame or if you are including any "minor protrusions". It might be best to...
(116 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Alexis0602
Today 02:10 PM
Power Up Driver's Test
May I have an answer key please? Thank you again for making this test available.
(4,362 views, 33 replies)
New Post
watrgaemconfrmd
Today 02:10 PM
Team 346 RoboHawks Reveal 2018
Hoping to outcycle and shoot QUICK thanks for the kind words.
(2,291 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Akash Rastogi
Today 01:51 PM
4522 Team SCREAM 2018 Reveal: Cubert
Really digging the retracting intake! Awesome design.
(366 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Today 01:49 PM
VexPro Ball Shifter Frictional Losses in Low Gear
Note: We re-characterized our test bed today with the compressor off (the shifters were simply held in place by zip ties, with little/no axial force), and the low gear efficiency was unchanged, so...
(896 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Today 01:41 PM
Shuffleboard Connecting to Update Server??
Do you have a space in the path? See this issue: https://github.com/wpilibsuite/shuffleboard/issues/423 In the meantime, you can update the eclipse plugins to 2018.3.3 or download shuffleboard 1.2.1...
(394 views, 8 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 01:35 PM
2018 Team Update 14
Id assume it was the watchdog error that shut down all your CAN motors if you got it, error "-63194" if I remember correctly. Edit: If i actually read the update it has the error code in there...
(1,972 views, 7 replies)
New Post
AirplaneWins
Today 12:57 PM
Are Pathfinder paths continuous in curvature?
Interesting. Thank you for that. I'll have to take a look at it. I'm trying to not rely on the talons and make a universal application.
(762 views, 10 replies)
New Post
AlexD744
Today 12:50 PM
Team Update 11
Had a similar experience with a rookie team this year. I think the standard for accessibility to crucial information shouldn't be "easy to find," but rather it should be "hard to miss." The issue...
(26,491 views, 256 replies)
New Post
Paul Richardson
Today 12:39 PM
How Many Teams will Climb in Einstein Finals
The only way Levitate makes sense is if your third robot is able to keep playing until the very end (i.e. they are not a ramp-bot stuck on the platform holding up their partners). If you're burning...
(2,183 views, 18 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Today 12:20 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #711
Two thumbs up! If only that weren't the robot from the previous match.
(167 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Ether
Today 11:44 AM
Using PID with Mecanum in Autonom
From what you've written above, I infer you just want to drive straight in auto. Is that correct? And the robot properly rotates and strafes when manually controlled, correct? Do you have an...
(59 views, 1 replies)
New Post
axdiaz00
Today 11:29 AM
Replacement for setLeftRightMotorOutputs
I had just looked at the DifferentialDrive class like Praj said and was wondering whether or not using TankDrive would work. Glad to see that it does. Thanks for your help!
(104 views, 3 replies)