Go to Post The engineer mentors ARE part of the team, equals with the students in every aspect - KenWittlief [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 12:56 AM
Blue alliance api: Match Number
Yes it is.
(372 views, 19 replies)
New Thread
Today 12:53 AM
1717 back???
(161 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 12:40 AM
Issues with VP integrated encoder and absolute positioning
Take a look at page 53 on the Talon SRX Software manual. That has information on how to look at encoder values in the webdash and may provide some helpful debugging info. Good luck tomorrow, and see...
(199 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:24 PM
2018 Orange County Regional
OPRs - Top 15 "Day 1 Qualifications"(?) Team OPR 3309 232.08 5802 193.68 3476 182.06 4322
(372 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:50 PM
pic: PowerCube stack
I will say that this was fairly scary to do. I wouldn't recommend it without a hard hat. Those things are pretty heavy, and falling from that high, they could really injure someone. Be careful folks!
(290 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:46 PM
Totally awesome experience today. The field went up at the Ashe Center with enough time to run practice matches before we left at 10pm. Almost everyone is inspected and ready to roll tomorrow. So...
(2,015 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:41 PM
Handling Cancelled District Event?
When I mean "county is closed" student, and usually 10 month staff, are not required to report, but the building is open. C&M and Admin are expected to be in the building. When a building is closed,...
(12,013 views, 93 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:38 PM
Dean's List Interview
Firstly, congratulations! I'm confident that the judges will be just as excited to talk to you as you are to talk to them. Let's talk a little bit about the job the judges are doing. They will have...
(110 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Yesterday 10:32 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
Now that Shaker Robotics is qualified for Champs, PM me if anyone wants to trade for a 2791 shirt in Detroit. I'm looking for L/XL.
(20,423 views, 131 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:28 PM
Seneca thread
the practice matches were going good too.
(356 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:23 PM
SHOCKING NEWS: This year's field hurts!
The carpet also has to be conductive enough for the dragging chain to help. There must be a complete path to Ground for the energy generated. That is why I had suggested spraying the carpet with...
(10,352 views, 81 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:08 PM
Equiping a Machine Shop
Appendix B of our Illuminations guide has our recommended tool list. 1000.Spectrum3847.or g has a list of the first $1000 we would spend if we were starting a team Those should help get you started...
(268 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:53 PM
SmartDashboard Reads in Empty String
I used a SendableChooser in the beginning (which had its own errors and limitations), but I switched over to text fields to customize our autos on the fly. I'd rather hard code in the strings and...
(105 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:30 PM
Frank Merrick Email - "A Note to Ohio and West Virginia Teams"
When i heard about this how does this help to benefit teams in new jersey and delware if west PA becomes apart of MAR. I just don't see it.
(14,666 views, 103 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:18 PM
Pittsburgh Regional Scouting Presentation
Thanks for uploading this
(377 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Michael Corsetto
Yesterday 09:18 PM
Uncooperative Alliance Partners
Looks like 7291 right now... :)
(7,400 views, 68 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:09 PM
Better or worse?
Launching: I don't know if I want it wide open. But I could support it being looser than it is now, especially regarding the switch. Switches worth the same points: I mean, they are? Unless you...
(2,020 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:06 PM
2018 Southern Cross Regional
Hi! We are rookie FRC Team 6996 Koalafied and we'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to all who competed at the Southern Cross Regional. We are so honoured to have won the Rookie All-Stars Award! We had...
(417 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 08:14 PM
2018 Chairman's Award Winners
I have always enjoyed your Chairman's predictions and insights. As a chairman's mentor, it was always great to take a look at what other teams were doing and see where we stood relative to other FRC...
(1,805 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 07:31 PM
[FF]: Israel District Championship
Draft for real this time homies. Order is the same, team list is pretty much the same, DCMP time LET'S GO Times enforced on Sunday March 25th beginning at 8:00 PM EST Lists from: NASUH! So yay...
(182 views, 3 replies)