OCCRA
Go to Post How many computer programmers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Woah, no. That's a hardware problem. - jordie228 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
AriMB
Today 06:19 PM
Troubleshooting Precision Potentiometer (am-2619)
Can you post a picture of how the potentiometer is wired. There should be no need to manually calibrate it if it is wired correctly.
(78 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Doug Frisk
Today 06:13 PM
It's Official - No More Stop Build Day! (In 2020)
You show the broken one to the inspector and she puts a new sticker on the replacement bit.
(23,479 views, 228 replies)
New Post
Chris is me
Today 06:00 PM
2nd robot survey
Great post - one thing I wanted to add on to this is that with this change, you don't necessarily have to lose that practice day anymore with rebuilding. If you work with a local team for example,...
(1,594 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Wyvern2117
Today 05:58 PM
Class of 2019, where are you applying?
Current List Air Force Academy Purdue University of Texas Texas A&M Oklahoma State University Arizona State University Embry-Riddle Prescott Virginia Tech
(8,712 views, 96 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 05:43 PM
3CIM Non-shifting Gearbox
A bit pricey, but it looks like Boca has them. Also, a recent hex bore thread.
(376 views, 8 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 05:31 PM
how to drive 1/2" hex shafts with a drill?
For those without access to a lathe, but want to secure a shaft, just buy a 1/2" nut driver that fits your drill, slot the socket by sawing parallel to the axis with a band saw or hack saw, and use a...
(1,158 views, 17 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 05:17 PM
Rover Ruckus Rules on Detaching Parts
As I read it, the key item here is the last sentence of G15, shown in bold: A hook is clearly a "robot part". Intentionally detaching it on a string or similar not-even-close-to-rigid tether is...
(88 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Zaque
Today 05:08 PM
Unique Robots
My favorite team for unique designs has to be 1625. They consistently perform at a high level, but their robots never look like anyone else's.
(520 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Wayne Doenges
Today 04:20 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #749
I keep hearing people refer us as a flock of seagulls, and then laughing. I don't get it.
(102 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 04:02 PM
FIRST: Please simplify parent and student consent.
I'm going to continue adding to this because I'm going through consent hell right now. 1. Why when I click logout from the dashboard does it take me to the front page, but I still only have a...
(2,404 views, 20 replies)
New Post
tekunalogy
Today 03:54 PM
Eclipse Problem
FIRST has shifted from eclipse to VSCode, so it might be due to that. Personally I would recommend switching unless you have a specific workflow that requires Eclipse. Sorry I can't help you answer...
(69 views, 1 replies)
New Post
codedr
Today 03:37 PM
How to get Jetson TX1 to work on boot?
We added the following to /etc/rc.local, which was still being run on boot. .... # By default this script does nothing. . /etc/profile cd /home/ubuntu v4l2-ctl --set-ctrl=exposure_auto=1 v4l2-ctl...
(383 views, 2 replies)
New Post
synth3tk
Today 03:27 PM
2019 NASA Grants announced
This is a huge help! Thank you so much to NASA for the grant!
(950 views, 9 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 03:00 PM
How to design efficiently
First of all, recognize that brainstorming, strategizing, and design are three separate (interrelated) processes with different dyamics and which (for most groups) work best with different meeting...
(582 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Meredith Novak
Today 02:45 PM
Orlando Regional Stellar Alumni Nominations
This is an amazing thing we should all be doing. Thank you! ~ Meredith
(128 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Clayton Yocom
Today 01:26 PM
just me or is the new lambo ugly
in a similar vein, I present sir wedgealot. https://cdn1.mecum.com/auctions/ca0815/ca0815-219820/images/ca0815-219820_2.jpg and captain ameri-wedge http://www.fieros.de/jpg/87se_side.jpg car...
(827 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Mr V
Today 01:11 PM
Potential Battery Charger(s)?
I'd say that looks like a great option and I wish they had those at that price at the Costco's in my area because I'd pick up a couple for my team. Despite what the others have said this won't be...
(485 views, 9 replies)
New Post
ksanger
Today 11:24 AM
[HELP] Radio Issues
Thank you; I was unable to reprogram our radio after our last event without this. Steps that worked: - Turned WiFi Off. - Disabled every ethernet device except the port that will be connected to...
(712 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 11:14 AM
Praise or Bash the Announcement w/ Corsetto FRC1678 and Saanya and Scott FRC2468
Awesome turnout last night to discuss the end of Stop Build Day and a huge thanks for Saanya and Scott from FRC2468 for show off their awesome initiatives for Chairman's and to Mike from FRC1678 for...
(1,133 views, 2 replies)
New Post
KJaget
Today 09:01 AM
ROS and C++ advantages
I'm guessing autocorrect got in the way of your exact question, but yes, we had to write some code which talks to the wpilib stuff. We added code to read match data, joystick info and network tables...
(810 views, 6 replies)