Go to Post FIRST - Breaking stereotypes everywhere - Sparks333 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
gerthworm
Today 06:09 PM
Internet Connection Options at Competitions
We'll usually do a raspberry PI server and a network switch powered off of a big ole USB charger brick, and whatever laptop or other wired devices we have plugged in. The PI hosts the website that...
(707 views, 9 replies)
New Post
chswim17
Today 06:08 PM
Talon SRX encoder invert
We're having a similar problem but with Java. We've updated our software and our plug-ins but we don't seem to notice any changes when we invert the motor.
(309 views, 8 replies)
New Post
D_Price
Today 06:05 PM
Where to find pneumatic relief valve, micro valve
Also check out McMaster Carr. They have a wide array of pneumatic valves. https://www.mcmaster.com/#pneumatic-valves/=1b8rer6
(64 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Skyehawk
Today 06:02 PM
Nook Tablet for Scouting?
If you are looking for cheap and reliable with only using google sheets (albeit I am not familiar with offline sync tools) and can stand android 4.4 check out the Alldaymall 7'' Tablet Android 4.4...
(215 views, 3 replies)
New Post
D_Price
Today 05:59 PM
Auto Strategies
Completely agree with this. We are in the process of finalizing 2 to 3 different autos we will be able to run consistently. 1. Cross Start Line ---> stop 2. Cross Start Line ---> Switch---->stop 3....
(1,473 views, 12 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Today 05:59 PM
Pit Organization
Been a few other threads on this topic. Check this one out. https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160 555
(19 views, 1 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Today 05:56 PM
GRIP and CameraServer?
IP Camera
(36 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
D_Price
Today 05:50 PM
Team 1708 1/20th scale field
We created the 1/20th scale field. Have to say it came out great. In the process of adding the 1/20th scale robot to the field also for strategies. Enjoy!...
(21 views, 0 replies)
New Post
mrEkko
Today 05:43 PM
I2C LED Control with Rioduino
Greetings! Our team isn't using a Rioduino, but from what I read it's basically just an Uno R3, right? If there's a fundamental difference in the operation then the following may be invalid: We're...
(151 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Peter Johnson
Today 05:35 PM
Build error when trying to deploy code
This should also be fixed in the latest plugins (starting with 2018.2.1).
(246 views, 4 replies)
New Post
hrench
Today 05:28 PM
Launching cubes to the scale
I think there will be robots launching cubes and it will work fine at the start of matches. But I also think the platforms on the scales will be quite full in 'good' matches and when they get too...
(509 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Lael
Today 05:27 PM
West Mountain Battery Tester
What procedure are you using for load testing?
(443 views, 4 replies)
New Post
ozdave
Today 05:18 PM
Motion Profiling with Pathfinder and Talon SRX
Bit off topic for this thread, but it looks like a group of MP experts so I will ask. We spent this weekend working on MP with Talon SRX, using the CTRE example code as a base. This is the first...
(3,010 views, 13 replies)
New Post
eriottoshiro
Today 05:15 PM
Power UP manual In Spanish
The plan is to keep the manual updated, but it may take a little while after each update as the teams involved are busy.
(368 views, 2 replies)
New Post
jaredhk
Today 04:45 PM
Scouting Programs 2018
In that vein, take a look at Rate the Scouting Apps from 1/8/18.
(216 views, 2 replies)
New Post
bigbeezy
Today 04:40 PM
Compiling raw data from FIRST
I started looking at this in the fall. I'm certainly not a programmer but can understand the logic and am getting better with VBA within Excel. Through online guides and searches I was able to...
(125 views, 2 replies)
New Post
SamCarlberg
Today 04:39 PM
NetworkTables help
Those should be in the dependencies block in your build.gradle file. Your import statement is correct So build.gradle: // Maven repo + plugin setup, etc. here ... dependencies { compile group:...
(159 views, 4 replies)
New Post
thelemonlord
Today 04:34 PM
Talon SRX Quad Encoder Help
This was the problem; I had plugged in a cable backwards. Thank you so much, I've been going slowly insane and I hadn't even thought to check the cables!
(100 views, 7 replies)
New Post
xForceDee
Today 04:29 PM
Detecting Collision
I agree that it is better to avoid collisions, and I think teams wishing to implement any sort of sophisticated autonomous should strive to do so. Two points to add to that: 1) Collision avoidance...
(572 views, 5 replies)
New Post
thomasjosif
Today 04:25 PM
MEME THREAD
They said weigh the robot: https://image.prntscr.com/image/BEutgNBQTQmtqgEbL3s3 3A.png
(888 views, 12 replies)