OCCRA
Go to Post In the end the important thing is that the rookie members who make up the majority of our team were inspired and will try much harder next year. :) - aeniug2 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Karthik
Today 05:47 PM
Robots@CNE 2018
This event was a lot of fun. Having a robotics competition in the middle of Canada's largest fair was a brilliant idea. There's nothing quite like watching a bunch of matches and then being able to...
(4,296 views, 38 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 05:21 PM
Peach Blitz - A new FRC offseason event in Atlanta, Georgia
Maybe (I have yet to see one) but not like California. Plus, Peach Blitz is in, er, College Park. How many beaches? Almost one. :D
(819 views, 6 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 05:16 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #736
BiWWTM. But, realistically, if judging is Tuesday evening, and it's been 7 days, we OK. Maybe those things really did compress time...:ahh:
(270 views, 15 replies)
New Post
zeta
Today 04:25 PM
2014 Participation Pin (Aerial Assist)
Anyone in need of Aerial Assist or Recycle Rush pins, I have a stash of about 20 each. Let me know and we'll figure out how to get you one.
(1,335 views, 6 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 04:06 PM
FRC Season Pins
Zeta, Interested in a recycle rush pin! Sorry, Logomotion was before my time. Sending PM. Gus Also, a previous thread on the subject: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158 858....
(474 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Prateek M
Today 03:42 PM
Can't deploy code from eclipse. No console output
The 2018 Libraries are to be used with JDK Version 8. WPILib will employ the use of JDK 11 when Build Season 2019 rolls around.
(162 views, 2 replies)
New Post
frcguy
Today 02:59 PM
Austin on FIRST Global and WPILib tonight at 7pm EDT
Austin is awesome! Tune in!
(246 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 02:32 PM
Stall testing 775 Pro, surprisingly poor result
It's really easy to do in your own code though.
(7,522 views, 110 replies)
New Thread
TMWillingham
Today 01:46 PM
Last Call for ROBOTICON Registration!
We've got room for at least five more teams at ROBOTICON (and check out our awesome new website while you're there!) Teams inside or outside of Florida are welcome to participate. Registration page...
(66 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Monochron
Today 12:54 PM
Electronic Communication Acknowledgement Form ?
Mmmmmmmmmmm dat letterhead.
(419 views, 5 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Today 11:57 AM
[FF]: [FF]: [OFF] Red Stick Rumble
1. BrennanB 2. pchild 3. Kevin Leonard 4. tmpoles 5. Attention 6. Hailey.faiella 7. Stryker 8. abbymarie 9. Golfer4646 10. Brian Maher
(142 views, 11 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Today 11:23 AM
pic: 2 speed flipped 4 775 pro gearbox
Not sure if you've seen our 2018 gearboxes but they look to be pretty similar. Something we did was instead of webbing the plate for vents we pocketed out the area around the motor mounts to create a...
(521 views, 6 replies)
New Post
risho900
Today 10:56 AM
Ramp Riot 2018: The Official Thread
When will the attending teams list be updated?
(1,006 views, 7 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 10:49 AM
paper: AMB Design Spreadsheet
I just uploaded version 2.1. Here's what's new: Supports forward sprint distance calculation for shifting drivetrains. The formula assumes the drivetrain shifts instantly, and at the perfect time....
(697 views, 7 replies)
New Post
UnofficialForth
Today 09:33 AM
2018 IndyRAGE - September 28-29
When is the latest to apply? We originally were not going to come out, since we only had 1 girl on the team, but recruiting has yielding 8 new female members. We still don't have an accurate gage on...
(304 views, 2 replies)
New Post
P.J.
Today 09:16 AM
[FF]: [OFF] MARC 2018
And we're gonna cap it here, at two tiers, with the 18 currently signed up.
(265 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Chris is me
Today 07:48 AM
pic: Pseudo-Differential Swerve
Just depends on if you need the height vs the width more. A lot of games I'd prefer to take up more space in and under the chassis plane than above it, but I suppose just as many games with tighter...
(1,059 views, 19 replies)
New Post
RobotNerd1
Today 06:45 AM
Team 254 Presents: Our 20th Season Recap
The 254th day of the year is 9/11
(1,299 views, 11 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 01:06 AM
pic: GBX-165, epicyclic differential swerve
The steering ratio is B/A+1, which in this case is 28/14+1 = 3. However, the upstream ratio only ends up needing to be a square of 28/14. Don't ask me why, because I'm not very clear on it myself. I...
(478 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Seth Mallory
Yesterday 08:26 PM
pic: Low Profile Fully Enclosed Swerve
For the last couple years GRT has inverted the CIM motors. The CIM clears the field by about 1/2" and the shaft is about the tallest part of the swerve. I will try to get a picture of it tomorrow...
(877 views, 6 replies)