Go to Post FIRST does have instant replay. Its called the off season. - Wayne C. [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
BenBernard
Today 10:30 AM
Controllers reverse in autonomous and teleop
The gamepad axes send -1 when pushed all the way forward and +1 when pulled all the way back. Meanwhile, we tend to think of + as forwards and - as reverse (especially when writing autonomous code)....
(211 views, 6 replies)
New Post
PrathikM
Today 10:30 AM
paper: Encyclopedia Robotica Volume 2
Thanks for putting this out, we'll be using it during our design training season for sure
(728 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Minnesotanboy22
Today 10:27 AM
Most Improved Team?
In 2017 we started over as a team. The head coach stepped down and turned the position to our head coach now. In 2017 we had no idea what a good drive train was, what auto's meant. We had a whole...
(22,526 views, 78 replies)
New Post
Strategic
Today 10:27 AM
2019 Game Speculation
So we'll have to pull modules from a computer's memory core during teleop and the endgame will be opening the pod bay doors? I like it!
(16,661 views, 108 replies)
New Post
Minnesotanboy22
Today 10:19 AM
Cooler Master Gaming Tournament
i agree! trying to get some people on our team interested.
(5,448 views, 38 replies)
New Post
lbassett_21
Today 10:09 AM
pic: i want my baby bot, baby bot, baby bot 179's off season project version 1
Wow that looks really cool. I would love to see it in real life. Nice work.
(1,205 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 09:55 AM
WVROX 2018
I'll give it a shot. I'll probably die but I'll die trying.
(3,547 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Nick_Coussens
Today 09:46 AM
Turning Motor / Gear Ratio for swerve drive
We ran 65.45:1 ratio off 550 (AM-9015) this past season. The motors did get hot after extended use, and it seems to steer plenty fast, and we think faster then it needs to. We are looking at...
(452 views, 7 replies)
New Post
SaltisVonWaltis
Today 09:34 AM
pic: Quantum Drawing
Wow. That is amazing. Are you thinking of doing other bots?
(199 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Today 09:24 AM
3D Printers
Buy 3 Josef Prusa i3 Mk3's. Spend the rest on filament. The Ultimaker and the Taz are nice printers but they're still playing catchup with the Mk3. The print quality is just not as good.
(4,848 views, 63 replies)
New Post
Dan T.
Today 08:05 AM
2018 IRI Invitations
Not saying they would be obligated or even have to, just wondering. It is what it is.
(17,657 views, 83 replies)
New Post
Dan T.
Today 08:00 AM
2018 IRI Invite Prediction Contest
Curse you school WiFi!
(17,079 views, 85 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Today 02:16 AM
What do you want to see in Pathfinder?
A lot of the structure of the library is not final. Once it's settled on the direction the library is going, I'll open source it, which shouldn't be too far away.
(9,539 views, 86 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:40 PM
Need opinions on this red card
Yes, I understand what you're trying to say. But my point is that AT THE TIME I MENTION, there is no. way. that that robot is pinned. It's untouched, with a clean run back through Null Territory,...
(3,565 views, 51 replies)
New Post
cgmv123
Yesterday 08:54 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #724
Their challenge was to make two backpacks using only parts from AndyMark's inventory. This was as far as they got.
(145 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
Greg Marra
Yesterday 08:04 PM
Xbox Adaptive Controller >$@#Easy Custom Controllers?
https://www.engadget.com/2018/05/17/xbox-adaptive-controller-disabilities-gamepad-microsoft-tour/ Microsoft is releasing an Xbox controller to make gaming more accessible. One cool feature of the...
(427 views, 0 replies)
New Post
phargo#1018
Yesterday 08:00 PM
Gearbox Ratio
In my mind, the gearbox ratio, the motor selection, and the load device being moved are all tied together. Without understanding the other two, selecting any individual part doesn't necessarily make...
(559 views, 5 replies)
New Post
asid61
Yesterday 07:59 PM
Motor Rankings
I've met many a person who believed that stalling a 775pro was always bad, based on Chief Delphi. I do agree that the BAG seems more resistant to dying outright (I've revived them a few times), but...
(1,937 views, 33 replies)
New Post
Scott L.
Yesterday 07:58 PM
Dead Mans Switch
How about a sliding potentiometer that spring returns to 0. User must hold slider in center region if they panic and either release or push to far it cuts power.
(4,028 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Delr!n
Yesterday 07:48 PM
pic: 4 775pro compact gearbox
Yes that would be one way of gearing it down but it would increase its vertical hight
(1,125 views, 18 replies)