Go to Post There are always going to be tough calls, and you just have to trust in your officials to do the right thing. - Jeff Waegelin [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 04:04 PM
"Hub" and "Line" are functionally almost identical but the common topology drawing is a bit misleading, this might be an easier way to compare them: https://i.imgur.com/znvnSrom.png It is possible...
(1,063 views, 26 replies)
New Thread
Today 03:49 PM
Autonomous Chooser Not Appearing in Default Dashboard
I'm trying to get our autonomous options to appear in the Dashboard underneath the gyro indicator and based on everything that I've found online the code is correct, but none of the choices are...
(21 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 03:29 PM
Handling Cancelled District Event?
What do you mean the "county is closed"? No one can go in or out? Michigan, especially western and northern areas, will get a storm every decade or two with greater than normal snowfall. They...
(11,301 views, 92 replies)
New Post
Today 03:24 PM
2018 Driver Station Autonomous Selection?
We had the lock up very frequently. On the shuffleboard, we had a competition running clock and other sensor status displayed and at times even if the robot is completely operational, all the status...
(1,067 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Today 03:22 PM
Testing PID with a Potentiometer
Aaah, FMEA. Basically, to solve the issue you mention, you need redundancy. Multi-turn pots help add a margin of error for sw dev, but don't help if the shaft breaks, or the wires break, and no...
(289 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Today 02:53 PM
2018 TVR
Guys, It took too long to do, but the 2018 NY Tech Valley Regional if finally done. Check out the highlights! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXzWCSwk8ug
(694 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Today 02:41 PM
Team 7013: Two Cube Auto
Wow! Awesome auto! Kudos to your programmers.
(287 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 02:40 PM
Pushed off Lift?
Watching that a few times, here's what I see happening: 3161 got pushed through the null territory and picked up a tech foul. They wanted to get back to their side for end game and tried to move...
(492 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
Today 02:35 PM
Set the value of sendable chooser
Even when the code is deployed the sendable choosers retain their value from the previous selection. In many cases this is ok and possibly desired. I was looking for an API that we could...
(71 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Ginger Power
Today 02:25 PM
Iowa Regional
It's been significantly better in recent matches.
(772 views, 10 replies)
New Thread
Today 02:25 PM
Issues with pneumatics
Our pneumatics are not opening and closing consistently when we press the buttons. It is not a pressure issue. In the OI class the open command is assigned to the button as: openClaw = new...
(40 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 02:12 PM
Ignored Students in FRC
Thanks, these are a lot of really great resources. I'll be studying up and keeping them in my back pocket as we start laying out the framework for next year (and those to come).
(6,304 views, 37 replies)
New Post
Steven Carmain
Today 01:48 PM
G14: The Pinning Rule is Broken.
I watched the match, I agree with the red card. If you watch the match, 5450 cross the auto, pinned 3711 for 35 sec (rewatching it, it was actually 60 sec, they released with 75 sec left in the...
(4,848 views, 51 replies)
New Post
Today 01:47 PM
Chairmen's Equipment Provided
It is up to the team to present in any way they want as long as it's 7 minutes or less. As a chairman's judge, I want to hear a great story about your teams impact. I don't want to be distracted...
(887 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Today 01:40 PM
SHOCKING NEWS: This year's field hurts!
Just a data point but static appears to be a large issue at Greater Pittsburgh. We had a 2" spark *after* installing a drag chain. Now we are trying to determine if the drag chain is actually...
(9,932 views, 79 replies)
New Thread
Michael Kaurich
Today 01:23 PM
[FTC]: 2nd Annual Maryland Tech Invitational
https://sites.google.com/site/2017mtimatchresult/_/rsrc/1498754189302/home/MTILogo%20%281%29.pn g Calling all competitive FIRST Tech Challenge Teams - are you ready to play Relic Recovery with some...
(40 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 01:09 PM
Shuffleboard starts slowly
Perfect - Thanks! I really wish FIRST had a one stop shop for all FRC Software's ... Everything is scattered from here to $#@! and very difficult to find - especially for newbies ...
(1,347 views, 26 replies)
New Thread
Today 12:53 PM
Seneca thread
I want you to post your opinions and thoughts on the Seneca competition as it goes live. i haven't seen a thread like this before so i thought why not. ex of posts. how teams are doing, inside pit...
(179 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 12:53 PM
119.7 lbs currently. Plenty to spare for additional modifications!
(3,288 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Today 12:31 PM
The MARtian: The Times They Are Exchangin'
Thank you for this in depth preview. Looking forward to seeing how this weekend shapes up.
(765 views, 4 replies)