Go to Post Don't fix mechanical problems with software, ever. - Chris is me [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Duncan Macdonald
Today 02:30 AM
SRX Encoder Quadrature Setup Troubleshooting
We found a fix. Please don't spend any of the remaining 45 hours trying to solve it. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
(66 views, 1 replies)
New Post
SM987
Today 02:25 AM
Robot Reveal Video - Plasma Robotics 2403
Unique. I dig this. Looking forward to seeing it in person.
(574 views, 4 replies)
New Post
AndrewPranger
Today 02:02 AM
FRC Field Sim 2018! [v0.9.0] - Robot, Human Player and Field Simulation!
http://https://drive.google.com/file/d/15FOF10IjgGwcFtEzaUP TRbh2TFham3BU/view?usp=sharing Not as impressive as getting the robot to the vault, but we're getting there
(1,352 views, 15 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 01:36 AM
wpilib deploy from command line?
This is most useful, I've found my of my own config issues this way. If you see errors but don't understand them, you can post them either here or to the WPILib Github issues list.
(223 views, 4 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 01:27 AM
How Many Cubes?
Our event was busy moving cubes around. 6-8 cubes per match for the field was the high, though, today. Yesterday someone put 5 in the Vault. 3/match was pretty good for most of the robots at the...
(459 views, 2 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 01:24 AM
Team Update 11
I think this is why some things are best either made fully public OR, in this case, best left unsaid. In this particular case, "left unsaid" is exactly what the GDC said: There is no prescribed...
(20,420 views, 185 replies)
New Post
jhorn0912
Today 01:18 AM
FRC Horror Stories
This happened just today. Here we go. Me being me, I found and started to mess around with a bike chain. Now naturally, I ran it along the elevator guides because it was fun and interesting. Roughly...
(15,360 views, 98 replies)
New Post
StAxis
Today 01:13 AM
179 teaser
Orlando and south Florida are going to be fun. Hope we get a chance to climb with you!
(2,141 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Chadfrom308
Today 01:10 AM
Labview Custom Dashboard problem reading NT values
Yes, the encoder writing code is in the teleop block (not in a loop, but I believe it gets called every packet) and the encoder reading loop is in loop 1 in the dashboard. I am going to experiment...
(82 views, 4 replies)
New Post
bonkjohnson
Today 12:49 AM
Help needed with adding packages (constant)
Your constants that your defining should actually be inside of the Constants class. With what you sent it seems as though your defining the constants outside of the scope for the Constants class...
(76 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
jjustin
Today 12:45 AM
Easy Control Values on Dashboard
My team has spent a lot of time on building and deploying code when only changing one constant. In lou of the lack of progress we edited the project code and the dashboard code to quickly change our...
(32 views, 0 replies)
New Post
bonkjohnson
Today 12:44 AM
How is programming going so far?
This has been the most fun year as a programmer so far. Right now most of the teleop has been tested with the exception for a few bells and whistles and our auto creation is now underway. Finally...
(920 views, 12 replies)
New Post
bonkjohnson
Today 12:39 AM
Logitech C920
I'm assuming the issue you're running into is trying to see it on the SmartDashboard/Shuffleboard. In a thread a few weeks back someone posted a solution explaining that the 2018 Update changed some...
(144 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Hallry
Today 12:30 AM
Team 25 teaser
I feel like I've seen that elevator before. And once before then too. Looks good as always, Shaun. Can't wait to see it in person.
(1,135 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Ginger Power
Today 12:25 AM
Week 0 Lessons Learned
I just got back from my second Week 0 event of the weekend and I feel like I've learned a lot about robot capabilities, and game strategy. First thing that I did after getting back was challenge my...
(7,929 views, 36 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 12:16 AM
Can you drive w/ 2 cims?
If you post a pic, CD can help. A lot. If you choose to live in a cone of silence, then your team may pay the consequences. We are all here to help. Pics can only further the help. I promise we...
(2,801 views, 28 replies)
New Post
BitTwiddler
Yesterday 11:26 PM
Can't find Victor SPX calibration procedure
You are probably correct but why isn't it in the user guide?
(206 views, 2 replies)
New Post
JacobD
Yesterday 11:17 PM
Favorite SolidWorks Trick
Binding "m" to measure and "ctrl+m" to mate
(1,606 views, 16 replies)
New Post
SpruceyBrucey
Yesterday 11:12 PM
VEX Robotics Problem
+1