Go to Post Sometimes it is more appropriate for an individual to listen than it is for him to speak. - JVN [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
mjbergman92
Today 07:51 AM
Nav-X Micro Libraries
Thank you for the clarification. The situation of which you explained is EXACTLY what we did. So don't do that if you plan to use the navy-micro!
(149 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
Koko Ed
Today 07:38 AM
[TBA]: 1stRoboticsRocks
Some of you may not know but my Instagram page 1stroboticsrocks documents all the robots I see at the numerous competitions I go to (at least I try to). This has proven to be a useful tool to help...
(36 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 06:04 AM
Best part of competitions?
Woodie had an interesting observation of the controlled chaos that happens between a match. It seems like everyone is scrambling around doing their own thing, Teams coming in and teams leaving. Field...
(2,807 views, 51 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 05:52 AM
Team Update 4
We're not allowed to hold team hostage. If they want to go back to their pits they can they're just responsible for making sure they get back in time for their match.
(1,275 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Today 04:37 AM
Unusually high memory usage by WPILib
2018.01.20 is now out to fix a number of issues here. Sorry it took so long to get out, my computer has been dead for a few days. - Added -Pdeploy-force-jre (usage: `./gradlew deploy...
(785 views, 21 replies)
New Post
TikiTech
Today 03:33 AM
COTS question
umm yeah :eek: So not a thing out here... part of the price for paradise I suppose..
(517 views, 8 replies)
New Post
CurseofDragon33
Today 02:32 AM
FIRES Scouting App
Team 48 will be very interested in using your system again. It was very useful to us last year. Thanks for allowing us to use it. We will be looking forward to using it again this year. :)
(525 views, 12 replies)
New Post
NotInControl
Today 01:55 AM
CAN Timeout Errors and Loss of DS Comms
So we found a work around or possibly a solution. For some reason the PDP is not happy when our code runs and the new 2018 Telemetry feature is enabled. We have our own thread that polls the PDP at...
(217 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Phred7
Today 01:35 AM
navX-MXP Java Problems
I have attached code that my team used before kickoff which worked perfectly with the navX so, you might take a look at the NavX subsystem and the corresponding commands to see if that helps....
(97 views, 3 replies)
New Post
samthesnake
Today 01:26 AM
No rule this year to stay above 12" after T=0
Just climb high enough that they canít miss it. Thatís our plan anyway.
(3,391 views, 31 replies)
New Post
Aur0r4
Today 01:26 AM
Good Topic for WFA Suggested Ethics Discussions
I think like any COTS solution you have the choice of a likely above average widget (compared to the full spectrum of in house mechanisms) but you end up locked into that paradigm. Is it an...
(288 views, 1 replies)
New Post
CMBrandon
Today 01:20 AM
Powering LEDs on the Operator Console
Can't share what isn't released! Had a team come by today to pick up samples and they will report back next week. I want to make sure it works before we offer it up. Here is a link to old version:...
(796 views, 13 replies)
New Post
anishde
Today 01:17 AM
What size drive train is your team making?
We're going 27.5" x 27.5" square.
(2,980 views, 24 replies)
New Post
rstockton429
Today 12:59 AM
The Robonauts 118-Everybot
The Robonauts are proud to present the technical documentation on Everybot that includes a guide on how we built Everybot along with some robot photos for teams to reference.
(17,354 views, 72 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Today 12:31 AM
Eclipse Mutex Error
It looks likes somehow its using make and the desktop compiler to build, which would explain these errors. How are you running the build? When you click build, eclipse should give a popup window with...
(114 views, 1 replies)
New Post
BogBots
Today 12:16 AM
paper: Teaching Labview with Pong
Hello, I am very new to LabView, just helped our students make a simple Celsius to Ferenheight conversion program. I would really like to help them make a simple Pong game, (As simple as possible). ...
(96 views, 1 replies)
New Post
SamCarlberg
Today 12:01 AM
Accessing FRC FMS from robot
The data isn't sent to the SmartDashboard or LiveWindow, so users of the SmartDashboard won't be able to use this data without writing a plugin. Shuffleboard users can drag the FMSInfo row into a tab...
(238 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Donut
Yesterday 11:24 PM
When to use the Vault
This is the way I have been viewing the Vault for game analysis. Points per cube can help you decide whether it makes more sense to fill the vault or buff a scale/switch to maintain ownership. It...
(1,723 views, 19 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Yesterday 11:23 PM
Rookie Team Help Request - New to LabVIEW
https://wpilib.screenstepsli ve.com/s/currentCS/m/labview The topics listed here should cover just about everything you plan to control.
(77 views, 1 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Yesterday 11:18 PM
I2C LED Control with Rioduino
I'm not sure how to do this with I2C as we used serial but we appear to think alike, as I sent single characters last season (over serial). Worked great!
(71 views, 1 replies)