Go to Post CD threads are supposed to be about something? - Tim Baird [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Bryce2471
Today 01:23 PM
2018 Turing Subdivision
Yes, congrats to the 8th seeded alliance! You earned the victory, through incredible match play. Especially big shout out to 2655 who shut us down in the quarterfinals. Good luck on Einstein!
(7,525 views, 62 replies)
New Post
bbensel
Today 01:05 PM
Examples of Great Defense
I’ll just give defense props to 2655. Powerhouse counterswitch team who played phenomenal defense. Powered us to our division win and things would’ve been a whole lot different if it was anyone...
(2,801 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Trying to Help
Today 12:59 PM
Remembering Mark Leon at the Championship Events
We'll be happy to honor Mark's memory with a sticker and by retelling stories. "Do the math, save the world" was heard at Boston during NECMP. Brighid
(5,160 views, 21 replies)
New Post
AndrewPetz
Today 12:37 PM
2018 Curie Subdivision
On behalf of team 7021 I'd like to wish everyone good luck! We are SO excited to be part of worlds and cannot wait to meet everyone and compete with and against all these awesome robots.
(2,058 views, 22 replies)
New Post
codedr
Today 12:37 PM
Data packets dropped at Houston Champs?
30 second loss is evidence of a roborio reboot. The other symptom is high cpu when re-logging restarts showing the roborio doing it startup actions. There are several issues that cause roborio...
(1,687 views, 18 replies)
New Post
cadandcookies
Today 12:32 PM
2018 Chairman's Hall of Fame Predictions
I think it's hard to call it an upset... look, all the teams competing for Chairman's earned their way there, and if you take the time to read all three of the finalist essays and 1902's they...
(12,558 views, 61 replies)
New Thread
AliciaTBay
Today 12:01 PM
Detroit Championship Scouting Tool
For the upcoming Championship in Detroit, here are a couple of links that will take you to visuals for anticipated robot performances. Special thanks to Ether and Caleb Sykes for providing the data...
(165 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Devinaut
Today 11:48 AM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I'm going into Detroit champs with 4 new shirts. Not sure about their sizes, but likely a mix of smalls and mediums. I, myself, am a small. Is there anyone from 2590, 6909, 2481, or 20 that's up for...
(44,500 views, 266 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 11:38 AM
WPILib is adapting GradleRIO - Jaci has become too powerful and we must stop her
Yes, 100% agree. No matter how you slice this pork roast, I consider this an upgrade :D.
(2,114 views, 29 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 11:02 AM
Sensor Malfunction Protection
Probably a bit of repeat, but here's the way we approach this problem: You have two options A: Have a way to detect a sensor's values are bad. Then, have a strategy for what to do when the sensor...
(588 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
Chi Meson
Today 10:53 AM
Providence to Detroit, 4 Tickets
Due to a family emergency, we have 3 more seats on our group flight to Detroit. Southwest flight leaving Providence on Wednesday, 11AM, arriving Detroit at 3:05 P
(133 views, 0 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Today 10:29 AM
Thanks First... for trolling us
Oh yeah, forgot about daylights savings time. It’s normally EST, so I just wrote that down.
(3,382 views, 11 replies)
New Post
NewtonCrosby
Today 10:19 AM
Stuttering Issue During Autonomous
Are you running with TalonSRX controllers? We had an issue where the Talon would have a slight bug and stop the motor controllers. Once we updated to the latest Talon firmware, the bug went away. ...
(171 views, 2 replies)
New Post
MarcD79
Today 09:13 AM
FRC 2869 - 3 Cube Auto?
195 CyberKnights do the 3 cube auto & that is why they are #1 in NE.
(970 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Jeff_Brockway
Today 08:56 AM
BC19 Registration Opens 10-Apr @ 1200
Hi, folks/Colleen -- Is there a separate payment page/system? It does not appear live yet for me in the registration system yet. Or do we need to call with payment info or send a check? If so, where...
(1,022 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 08:32 AM
Detroit Prep for Champs
$5-10
(870 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Zuelu562
Today 07:47 AM
2018 Championship Userbars
Are Detroit Bars coming soon? :)
(1,660 views, 21 replies)
New Post
siddharthjain03
Today 07:06 AM
5 Cube auto?
Team 230, has a switch then exchange auto that we use when we are in the center starting position. Definitely does help get that little lead back at the vault.
(3,799 views, 26 replies)
New Post
BenBernard
Today 06:58 AM
Hopper Quals 44 - What Happened?
Makes sense. Our robot has a "co-op" selector specifically to allow us to dial-in a pause at the beginning of auto. It also has a "stay in your lane" setting so we don't cross over when our partner...
(3,016 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Today 06:44 AM
Detroit Divisions
The awful truth.
(17,396 views, 123 replies)