Go to Post No offense, but telling the Killer Bees they should do something is like telling Micheal Jordan how to dunk a basketball (or Lebron James for you young'ens who don't know who Michael Jordan is)... - Don Wright [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
GaryVoshol
Today 04:54 PM
Adopt an AndyMark Engineer
Does he have to supply his own ark to get there?
(3,788 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Eugene Fang
Today 04:53 PM
Team Updates should be called Rule Updates
Patch 13 notes Nerfs: - Teams that discounted drive-bys as a viable method of scoring in the switch Buffs: - Teams that have front-facing intakes that prevent them from touching the switch fence...
(721 views, 11 replies)
New Post
techdude
Today 04:49 PM
Robot not driving straight
Do you have encoders hooked up? They should be able to compensate for slight variations. Also, since the variation is so large, it might be due to different loading. Check for possible points of...
(16 views, 1 replies)
New Post
JonUren1684
Today 04:41 PM
pic: Team 1684 - 2018 Robot - Nemesis
http://www.wcproducts.net/versarollers - 2" Straight Flex Wheel (Silicone Rubber, 1/2" Hex Bore) (WCP-0134) They are AWESOME just need to clean them between matches to keep the dust off
(1,212 views, 10 replies)
New Post
xszym
Today 04:36 PM
Jetson TX1 does not power on
1. My electrical guy said Jetson need 19V like @Type said. 2. You can also change current on output to 4A and connect DROK to PDP . 3. Let's make Unter Volt at DROK to 8V Good luck!
(224 views, 3 replies)
New Post
efoote868
Today 04:33 PM
How Many Teams will Climb in Einstein Finals
Anyone want to set the line for a prop bet? Is this poll going to be accurate to get equal betting? :p
(1,369 views, 16 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 04:30 PM
Q & A 340: Mounting Hardware vs. Ballast
I suspect it's that you have to know which team they're on. I think I've seen traces of at least two LRIs this year alone. The best one was in 2011 when someone used a Q&A to utterly shred a ruling...
(2,069 views, 34 replies)
New Post
AndrewH
Today 04:18 PM
#robotreveal Premiere Night Trailer and Team List
7211's reveal was at least partially filmed at my school at our Week 0! I recognize the part shown in the trailer (last clip). Glad to help a team get a robot running.
(913 views, 5 replies)
New Post
dmorewood
Today 04:06 PM
1218 Vulcan Robotics 2018 Robot
We're using a PTO from both our drive trains to drive our winch. The drive train is 6 CIMs geared for 5.5 ft/s in low gear. The hooks are Velcro to the top of the elevator so that when the elevator...
(271 views, 2 replies)
New Post
frcfastteam
Today 03:59 PM
Rookie Team Help Request - Grabbing the Rung
Mike Schreiber, Thank you for the offer sir. We have practices Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 5:00PM to 7:30PM, I will PM you my cell number
(748 views, 30 replies)
New Post
JefferMC
Today 03:57 PM
Dynamic Autonomous Help
I guess I missed the point of all this, then. I thought the idea was to drive the robot, record the state as you went along, write that record to a file, then retrieve the record from the file and...
(109 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Matt_Boehm_329
Today 03:51 PM
329 Auto Cheesecake Option?
Every part of our high tech cardboard apparatus in contact with the cube was inside the frame perimeter. In fact during this particular run we saw that we could use the switch to pull the cube out...
(562 views, 8 replies)
New Post
rjtbob
Today 03:42 PM
FUNalysis Week 0 Events 2/22 9pm ET
There was a greater amount of alliance strategy on display than I expected for week 0 match play
(1,042 views, 5 replies)
New Post
guesswhoitbe
Today 03:38 PM
Raspberry Pi Starting Code on Robot Startup
Thank you for the quick reply. I will try this and get back to you.
(47 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
ForeShadow00
Today 03:31 PM
How team 5484 does Valentines Day.
Surprising the wife with Flowers and Sushi for Valentines day. https://youtu.be/kcAuXQuOwJo
(146 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Team6928
Today 03:31 PM
Java Tutorials?
I have a basic understanding of C and it seems many of the things translate to Java. Our robot is coded with Java, and it works, but I know the code can be cleaner/better. I wish FIRST offered PD for...
(121 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Loveless
Today 03:27 PM
Are Pathfinder paths continuous in curvature?
Kind of off topic, but the right people will see this and I don't feel this deserves its own thread. Has anyone investigated into constraining a trajectory to use euler spires? That is, constrain...
(363 views, 3 replies)
New Post
bjtheone
Today 03:15 PM
2018 Team Update 13
We already stow and deploy our manipulator, as does every team that has a manipulator that extends past the FRAME PERIMETER. R02... I suspect that even teams that are entirely "inboard" designs, may...
(20,953 views, 158 replies)
New Post
BlueEpiphone
Today 03:07 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
Whenever we jerry-rig something for the practice bot. 'It doesn't matter, it's just a practice bot!'
(1,457,246 views, 5,271 replies)
New Thread
ForeShadow00
Today 03:05 PM
Team 5484 CASB Robotics Presents: Otis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m1eGMOXFt0& feature=youtu.be
(129 views, 0 replies)