Go to Post Anything that promotes science and technology is okay in my book. - Dan Richardson [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
D.Allred
Yesterday 11:24 PM
Team Rembrandts 4481 - Metric & Imperial!
Great robot! Can't wait to see it at Palmetto. David
(437 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mrnoble
Yesterday 11:20 PM
Team 2609 presents: Vaultboy
Top ten on my list for sure.
(156 views, 2 replies)
New Post
niklas674
Yesterday 11:12 PM
FRC Team 16 Bomb Squad Reveal Video
I love the bot... see y’all in a less than 2 weeks
(759 views, 4 replies)
New Post
SPang
Yesterday 11:09 PM
1768's 2018 robot
That elevator looks absolutely incredible. Can't wait to see your robot in action next week! :D
(351 views, 2 replies)
New Post
auscompgeek
Yesterday 11:00 PM
Raspberry Pi Starting Code on Robot Startup
My team is running our vision code as a systemd service: https://github.com/thedropbears/vision-2018/blob/master/vision.service There's some fairly brief setup instructions in the README of that...
(79 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
FMS
Yesterday 10:46 PM
Dynamically Limit Voltage Through Software on Spark/TalonSRX
I've heard about people limiting voltage to say 6 volts or so but I thought that was pointless until I realized that you can stall a 775 pro without smoking it at 6 volts. Is it actually possible to...
(33 views, 0 replies)
New Post
mentor_Bruce
Yesterday 10:44 PM
Team 3117 robot reveal : STATERA !
great looking robot and nice lightweight lifting platform. Can I ask where you sourced your metal members for the frame and others pieces? Thanks
(1,805 views, 8 replies)
New Post
ollien
Yesterday 10:27 PM
Team 4003 Presents: Katie!
That intake is awesome. Nice work.
(632 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Kevin Sevcik
Yesterday 10:26 PM
We Need Bumper Help
If you still have your robot from last year, see if you can modify the bumpers to fit your current robot. Bumpers are exempt from the usual fabrication schedule, and you only need to cover 6" from...
(398 views, 4 replies)
New Post
kyire Wang
Yesterday 10:24 PM
About pathfinder
Thank you.But as I know my team only have one encoder which was given in kop. I am afraid we need to try pathfinder next year since we are in China.It is difficult to buy encoder now Sent from my...
(120 views, 2 replies)
New Post
s_forbes
Yesterday 10:21 PM
Team 987 "BIG SHOT"
Looks great! I think you might be beating us on the low weight requirement for a fast cube robot, that's some really aggressive cheesing. We get to see you at two regionals this year, so I hope we...
(863 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Donut
Yesterday 10:12 PM
How to Win Power Up as an 8 Seed?
I think your example of 1011 being "mediocre" at early events is a bit off. They were the #1 pick in Colorado and #3 pick at AZ North last year, and won the Colorado Regional. If that is mediocre I'm...
(5,210 views, 50 replies)
New Post
GarrettF2395
Yesterday 10:05 PM
Premiere Night Lessons Learned
Watching the videos really made me wish I had spent more time on designing a ramp system. Maybe we;ll get something worked out by OKC.
(591 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
RedLeader342
Yesterday 09:59 PM
Team 342 Reveal
Ok! So now that reveal night is over with, Team 342, The Burning Magnetos, proudly present.... Burnie Magneto V-18 https://youtu.be/9DGuZOb8z9E
(146 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Yesterday 09:57 PM
OpenRIO 2018 Season in Review - The Numbers
To ease any confusion, I've asked a moderator to remove (the old) #12 and #14 from this thread. I've also added Ammendment #1 to the Privacy Policy to clear this up, my apologies for not making this...
(929 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Brian M
Yesterday 09:55 PM
FRC Team 1305 Ice Cube Reveal Video
Awesome robot, looking forward to seeing it at Georgian!
(176 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Yesterday 09:54 PM
Are Pathfinder paths continuous in curvature?
Calculate the theoretical values for Kv and Ka as described in my whitepaper, guess some value for Vintercept (it's usually in the neighborhood of 1 volt), and use those along with a hefty safety...
(892 views, 13 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 09:52 PM
Orbit Robotics 2018: Vanguard
Cool robot. Not cool meme. :mad:
(429 views, 3 replies)
New Post
kyire Wang
Yesterday 09:45 PM
How to learn notion and the Pathfinder
Actually, I have a question about those pathfinder projects . It seems like the talon SRX is aways required.Can we use the Pathfinder without the Talon SRX Sent from my HUAWEI CAZ-AL10 using Tapatalk
(293 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Jonathan L.
Yesterday 09:44 PM
Using Source Control with LabVIEW
Apologies for not replying to you sooner. Error 7 is a "File not found" error. I believe the error message is coming from LabVIEW's merge tool (i.e. not the wrapper). Please look in your working...
(1,908 views, 7 replies)