Go to Post - Just because you can buy 50 giant pixie stix with your roommates Sam's club membership does not mean you should eat them all at once. - Not2B [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Fields
Today 10:37 AM
What's next? (Offseason projects)
Seeing a lot of great ideas here. Our team has been around a couple of years, but haven't done much during the offseason. To piggyback off this thread. What are some schedules teams use to make...
(2,877 views, 30 replies)
New Post
osirisv
Today 10:27 AM
Percentage of Females participating in First teams
Great that is really helpful
(991 views, 5 replies)
New Post
ajdaniel17
Today 10:24 AM
Examples of Great Defense
Becareful what you wish for
(8,235 views, 56 replies)
New Thread
JLuna
Today 10:19 AM
Issue With Vision Tracking
Hi all, In preparation for off-season events, our team is trying to implement vision tracking into our bot using GRIP. The pipeline, which as a proof of concept is designed to track something green,...
(49 views, 0 replies)
New Post
team399
Today 10:18 AM
Roboprom tickets now on sale
We will be selling RoboProm tickets at 11:45! Here is a map of where we are! We will be in front of Hall D on the second floor! The max amount of tickets you can buy per person is...
(4,030 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Big-b
Today 10:15 AM
Slick Wheels back on AndyMark...
I just hope they have 4" wheels available instead of just 6" wheels.
(3,041 views, 29 replies)
New Post
Hitchhiker 42
Today 09:56 AM
New to Pneumatics - What to get?
The one linked above has a digital readout.
(538 views, 15 replies)
New Post
perryag
Today 09:52 AM
Graduation Cords
Just order the Red/White/Royal (French Honor cord) https://www.honorsgraduation .com/order/graduation-cords-single
(6,121 views, 36 replies)
New Post
Brian C
Today 09:22 AM
Full Field View Only PLEASE
I agree and many of us do look at the monitors and try to work from the images being broadcast. The flip side is talking with the AV director, working together and having them follow the announcing...
(6,857 views, 83 replies)
New Post
Donut
Today 08:42 AM
Why do some teams disappear after a few years and others last for decades?
Which is a great start! I talked about the Compass Alliance in a workshop I gave at our local kickoff about being competitive with limited resources. But it is in its infancy still, and you have to...
(5,631 views, 47 replies)
New Post
Ether
Today 08:01 AM
List of links to my 2018 raw data and analysis
NEW: qual match score percentile by event for week8.png component scores for week8 except cmptx week8 qual match component OPR CCWM EPR WMPR CPR
(869 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Daniel_LaFleur
Today 08:01 AM
Dean and Human Organ Manufacturing
While I don't want to see you out of work ... I do wish that we never need another organ donor.
(1,110 views, 6 replies)
New Post
KirenMoore
Today 07:27 AM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I have a few team 4405 The Atoms Family shirts to trade. Some from Steamworks, some from Power UP. Open to trading to everyone. I'm a M/L. I'll be at Detroit the entire weekend on the Curie field....
(49,007 views, 295 replies)
New Post
carpedav000
Today 07:26 AM
[FF]: 2018 Darwin Division
Swap 111 for 865, please :p
(385 views, 13 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 07:21 AM
Trying to grow our program by building up our shop
In teaching welding I observed that girls tend to pick up welding, and develop proficiency, very quickly. It's a great way to have that 'I can do this' moment.
(1,843 views, 22 replies)
New Post
natth4545
Today 07:15 AM
2019 Game Speculation
And the scouts...
(10,996 views, 84 replies)
New Post
brennan-macaig
Today 07:01 AM
State grants for FIRST teams
New Hampshire does have similar legislation (although I can't find the bill and such). It boils down to $6500 a season for two seasons, with $5k straight to FIRST and 1500 to the team for a teachers...
(811 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Kristian Calhoun
Today 07:01 AM
FRC 747 Flight Crew presents: Baby Wheels!
Seconding everything everyone else has already said. 747 was regularly filling the vault in 60 seconds at MAR Champs and will be a great asset to any alliance on Daly!
(2,053 views, 15 replies)
New Post
GalacticNights
Today 06:35 AM
SCRIW VIII (South Carolina Robotics Invitational & Workshops 2018)
Even if I donít attend with a team, I hope to make it out to at least watch. We attended in 2016, and it was a blast! Itís great knowing we have an off-season in Columbia!
(240 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Zagar
Today 06:27 AM
Cobo Level 2 to Ford Field?
COBO has more than enough room to house the whole thing. They really need to not do this move in the future...
(1,614 views, 14 replies)