OCCRA
Go to Post The major items of FIRST are still what they always were.....understand the game, build a reliable quality machine to play it, train you drivers to use it to its full potential. If you do these things, you can win with or without any specific machine feature. - Jim Zondag [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
gerthworm
Today 03:17 PM
Stupid Question
https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-java https://wpilib.screenstepsli ve.com/s/currentCS/m/java/l/145307-creating-your-benchtop-test-program But be forewarned, my wife tells me I often confuse my...
(0 views, 1 replies)
New Post
BrianAtlanta
Today 03:08 PM
What do they do in beta?
We talked about our plans last Tuesday, things we want to do... - Upgrade 2018 code - Rookies create new project for a pancake bot - Checkout unit testing - extend gradle build script to ensure code...
(438 views, 4 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 03:06 PM
Git at competitions
Yes. We set up an extra server on each laptop that's being used for dev at the competition ("git remote add flashdrive F:\2018_repo"), then push/pull from flashdrive. During the competition, that...
(323 views, 10 replies)
New Post
pkrishna3082
Today 03:06 PM
Are we out of touch? Is memes bad? Are meme good?
I like memes as much as the next guy, but it's disingenuous to imply that they're replacing words for serious communication. I don't understand why it's such a big issue. Whoa whoa whoa......
(3,318 views, 52 replies)
New Post
notmattlythgoe
Today 02:20 PM
Age breakdown of CD
^^ This post wins the thread, shut er down boys.
(1,256 views, 12 replies)
New Post
jodocsingh
Today 02:15 PM
BAN the person above you!
Banned because you unnecessarily reminded me that Family Guy exists
(283,454 views, 3,727 replies)
New Post
Pauline Tasci
Today 02:07 PM
Beach Blitz 2018
Thank you all for supporting Beach Blitz and for helping to make this event a success for the third year! Beach Blitz is all about the teams and we were thrilled by this year's event! We'd...
(10,095 views, 66 replies)
New Post
Jon Stratis
Today 02:03 PM
China Update: China 2019 Canceled
Language and culture differences do have an impact, but probably not in the way you think. When China was first getting started, we had a half dozen or so of their teams at the North Star/10,000...
(3,424 views, 23 replies)
New Post
CptJJ
Today 01:21 PM
Sensors, TalonSRX vs Roborio
While the 1000hz loops and sensor integration might be nice at times, I think the talons real strength is in motion magic. For the vast majority of teams that dont have the time to craft perfect...
(430 views, 10 replies)
New Post
kelef
Today 01:14 PM
Prusa i3 MK3 Upgrade
I personally have a prusa i3 mk2 and it works beautifully. Most maintenance I've done is tightening some bolts, or updating firmware. The parts are beautiful, it holds up amazingly, and it doesn't...
(614 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 12:48 PM
Pneumatic System Help
I am suggesting that the Teflon tape is closing off the input port to the switch.
(2,753 views, 54 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 12:27 PM
Is a battery screw terminal legal?
Nate, The robot rules have specified what I call "tab" batteries for as far back as lead acid batteries have been legal. During manufacture, the batteries have no terminals, so internally all...
(1,093 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 12:17 PM
Uses for Spike Blues
The RoboRio relay outputs are designed to interface with the Spike relays. However, the Spike is pretty simple and can be fed with a simple digital output. Spikes are designed so that output can be...
(537 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 12:10 PM
Minor help
Another way is if the device is part of a COTS computing device. Just saying...
(195 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 12:01 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #745
These doors lead directly into the pits but... Maintenance hasn't shown up yet, so you have to go around the side, through the small door, turn right, go up two flights of stairs, across the gym...
(138 views, 9 replies)
New Post
NathanStro
Today 11:35 AM
Class of 2019, where are you applying?
Super excited to finally be able to reply to this thread :D My schools in order of importance go -RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology): Early Desicion! -Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University...
(2,380 views, 44 replies)
New Post
AvKauf
Today 11:09 AM
Issues with Teleop
I made sure the controller was in the right mode and even tried the other modes just because. I still didn't get a response from the talens so I am going to see if our old programmer that programmed...
(215 views, 7 replies)
New Post
virtuald
Today 10:52 AM
Simulate flywheel for linear LinearMotion
I'm not particularly good at math either... and as such, the LinearMotion helper doesn't simulate inertia at all. In order to do that, I think you'd need to compute the actual velocity of the motor,...
(158 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 10:19 AM
[FF]: [OFF]: Mission Mayhem Tier 1
Both Taegen and I have 5842
(244 views, 14 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 10:14 AM
Introducing Frosted Glass
Using the Limelite, we ended up with two cameras, one at 320p 90fps and the other also at 320p but only 30fps (the second camera framerate is limited by the Limelite itself). The framerates we...
(914 views, 10 replies)