Go to Post "Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a game hint." - Gregor [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
asid61
Today 12:08 AM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
Given that you helped design this, would 63:1 work with the Greyt Elevator and Roller Claw combo? Some quick maths in JVN Calc show that indeed it does work, at a motor current of under 20 amps. I...
(19,804 views, 137 replies)
New Post
Michael Corsetto
Today 12:06 AM
Polycarbonate vs. Aluminum
I don't have any pictures handy, but we did experience localized fracturing on our 2014 intake, especially after an entire summer of demos in the sun. (UV makes polycarbonate brittle). We ended up...
(9,280 views, 49 replies)
New Post
IronicDeadBird
Yesterday 11:59 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
Overheard this snippet from a conversation hope I'm getting the details right. "Whats the DIO?" - Our foreign student from Rome on our team "That's the digital input and output" - Programmer "Oh...
(1,425,566 views, 5,159 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Yesterday 11:30 PM
2582 Intake Prototype
Hmm, I honestly didn't understand what you were building even though you made part of it in our shop. Seeing it now is actually giving me some ideas. Thanks for posting the videos.
(557 views, 1 replies)
New Post
bsmo
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Best part of competitions?
For me, its pit scouting. Of course I love meeting new people and seeing old friends, but I especially love seeing other teams pride in the robot they built and how excited everyone is to talk about...
(3,474 views, 55 replies)
New Post
lapickett
Yesterday 11:27 PM
Musical suggestions for competition playlists
https://open.spotify.com/user/lucapickett/playlist/5PAhrNJgrkfx1bxqzN7K HF https://open.spotify.com/user/lucapickett/playlist/3zl3u6PyUV44Qs1OeBev bQ https://open.spotify.com/user/lucapickett/playlist/2...
(867 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Ether
Yesterday 11:25 PM
West Mountain Battery Tester
Please specify what you mean by "discharge fully" and "max current".
(279 views, 3 replies)
New Post
dradel
Yesterday 11:22 PM
Climbing Strategy
I guess what I am asking is would a bar that was 1 or 1.25 rather than the 1.66 still work for your bot providing it was strong enough to hold say 150 pounds
(691 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
Ed Law
Yesterday 11:18 PM
2017 and 2018 Michigan Teams by County
For those of you interested in which part of Michigan is growing the most number of teams, here are the 2017 and 2018 Michigan FRC Teams by county maps. The 2016 map can be found here.
(76 views, 0 replies)
New Post
VIKotic Dave
Yesterday 11:13 PM
Demolition Derby
Sad that someone even thought of this.
(657 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Coach Seb
Yesterday 11:00 PM
Training Plan
I like this training plan and will most likely use it as a starting point for us to build our structure.... How do yo manage the training material? is it self driven or instructor led? Some of...
(5,252 views, 23 replies)
New Post
thrystan
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Bumper "Overhang"
Remember that the 6" needs to be from the outside corner of the frame, not from the outside corner of the bumper.
(559 views, 9 replies)
New Post
johnhenry
Yesterday 10:58 PM
libFRC_NetworkCommunication.so.17
Thank you everyone. The plugins were there, but I guess they didn't take correctly. I was using the same Eclipse as last year with all the new additions. Deleting Eclipse and reinstalling Eclipse...
(162 views, 4 replies)
New Post
ns3517
Yesterday 10:58 PM
FRC 2363 Triple Helix gripper prototypes
Can you grab the cube in any orientation? This design looks as though it can't but I wasn't sure.
(3,491 views, 25 replies)
New Post
calcmogul
Yesterday 10:41 PM
2018 Robot C++ Template broken? - What happened to CommandBase.cpp/h?
PacGoat and GearsBot declare the subsystems as public static variables. I would follow how those examples do it. We should declare a subsystem in the template as an example and create a header for...
(71 views, 1 replies)
New Post
minhoolee
Yesterday 10:28 PM
Team 95 2017 Build Thread
What size die did you guys use to fit the wire in the lugs? We're having issues with it. Also, what die did you use to crimp the actual lugs?
(54,859 views, 173 replies)
New Post
Cash4587
Yesterday 10:15 PM
[FUN] FUNalysis MCC Matches Breakdown Monday 8:30pm ET
Super excited to tune in for this episode. I am really pleased that MC^3 can be used as a resource. Let me know if you have any questions about MC^3 or about what we should do next year or what we...
(633 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Smosher104
Yesterday 09:37 PM
GradleRIO: Faster, Smarter, Beta
Hey whenever I try to deploy wirelessly I always get a failure roborio to discover roborio error. Deploying wired works fine, and I can deploy wirelessly from eclipse just fine. Do I need to add an...
(4,208 views, 21 replies)
New Thread
esisbarro
Yesterday 09:22 PM
Opinions on 873M General Purpose sensors?
So my team was looking at 873M General Purpose ultrasonic sensors by Rockwell Automation, and we're curious about what people's opinions about it are. I tried searching the forums, but I haven't...
(63 views, 0 replies)
New Post
techhelpbb
Yesterday 09:21 PM
Internal battery resistance test tools
https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14550 13&postcount=1 The tester they used to measure internal resistance is referenced on page 25. I thought this was applicable and interesting to...
(1,350 views, 20 replies)