OCCRA
Go to Post One time I had to write a report on "What is Gracious Professionalism?" I wrote down "Andy Baker" and got an A . - Swan217 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
nomythicalbeast
Today 03:06 PM
[FF]: [SLFF] Greater Kansas City Tier 2
Times enforced at 9 EST, lists over Chief Delphi, you know the drill. The Good Attempt 9:00 9:37 9:39 Salty Spitoon 9:03 9:35 9:41 QwEST ...
(16 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Brittan
Today 03:05 PM
What communication platform does your FRC team use?
Nobody here has said Google hangouts yet so ill throw it out there. Its free, integrated with google, and all you really need to do is to make sure to keep the right people in the different groups....
(1,381 views, 39 replies)
New Post
trycatch
Today 03:01 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
Ugh, yeah, sadly there's no way I could fit the 2HP one in there. I'll take a look at the 1HP.
(102,159 views, 434 replies)
New Post
jtrv
Today 02:53 PM
[FF]: [SLFF] 2019 Pre-Season Waiver #1
jsm opting in
(170 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 02:42 PM
FRC Blog - 2019 Motor Controllers and MXP
Since no libraries / vis / installer / software reference manual has been posted, will those be available at the same time we begin receiving the hardware? What features should we expect to be...
(42,945 views, 271 replies)
New Post
pilum40
Today 02:39 PM
paper: FRC Powder Coating Guide - Spectrum 3847
Great stuff and so timely for our teams! We're stepping up the robot design and construction rigor this season. It will be our first time to powdercoat our two team's robots. Thanks!
(205 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Today 02:38 PM
Looking for PNW Host for FUN
We have an additional opening for a Region Recap host and are looking for someone from the PNW area to be a strong representative. Here's some information on the type of person we are looking...
(87 views, 0 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 02:35 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #753
As the students focused on the big machine, they hadn't noticed the third student inadvertently impaling himself on the tooling.
(206 views, 13 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 02:31 PM
Potential Battery Charger(s)?
John, your logic is accurate, but there are inefficiencies in the discharge and charge processes that might add (remove?) 20% on both sides of the calculation. Further... With lead-acid chemistry,...
(827 views, 11 replies)
New Post
dtengineering
Today 01:48 PM
VEXmas 2018
This is why I love VEX (and AM and...) You guys really do understand the frustration of seeing the part you want to order be out of stock because you've all been there. At the same time, we're kind...
(29,752 views, 133 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 12:53 PM
Electrical planning
It is cool that you have included the pneumatic system on the schematic too. Does AutoCAD Electrical "rubber band" the connections when you move a component on the sheet? How much time does it take...
(4,602 views, 38 replies)
New Post
Smosher104
Today 12:34 PM
Team 11 Needs Mentors
Yes that's exactly our problem. Our team is very large and we do not have enough mentors to manage the large sum of students we have. Because of this not enough students receive enough guidance that...
(800 views, 4 replies)
New Post
quarky
Today 12:19 PM
Best FRC song parody?
Seconded.
(599 views, 12 replies)
New Post
amesmich
Today 11:41 AM
FIRST Roster Export
Great Idea. I didn't think of doing the txt file first. I went right to excel and the text to columns wont do well with all of the data in one column. Thanks.
(201 views, 2 replies)
New Post
OccamzRazor
Today 11:39 AM
The Ultimate West Coast Drive Guide presented by 3506
We have been talking about this internally and we may just incorporate a bumper section during build season for the 2019 specific challenge when we do our frame since these parts usually come in at...
(1,604 views, 9 replies)
New Post
JohnFogarty
Today 11:06 AM
FIRST: Please simplify parent and student consent.
FIRST should take what RobotEvents/REC does for VEX as a example. Let the lead coach upload scanned copies of the C&R forms for their entire team via the Dashboard. It's a lot easier that way.
(3,698 views, 28 replies)
New Post
SurfGear
Today 10:56 AM
Championship Housing?
Monochron, I've been in touch with Michelle as well, VERY helpful. Don't envy her at all right now. Is hotel registration always this messy? (this is my first year attempting this)
(1,203 views, 22 replies)
New Post
nickbrickmaster
Today 10:08 AM
Python code runtime
I experienced the exact same issue. Running my code through cProfile showed that the major culprits were a) PDP status calls, b) Talon SRX read calls, and c) LiveWindow calls. I believe (c) has been...
(96 views, 2 replies)
New Post
pchild
Today 09:47 AM
[FF]: [SLFF] Arizona North 2019
Eagles ;)
(1,572 views, 41 replies)
New Post
GoalkeeperBoss
Today 09:33 AM
Deep Space in a Nutshell
Here is the link to the thread about it