Go to Post FIRST may very well be the healthiest drug on the market. - Herodotus [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 12:55 AM
A Thank You and a Complaint
Let's start with there being no known FMS emulator. There's FMS... and FMS Off-season, which has fewer bells and whistles. And any wireless emulator may cause interference with the real FMS. Now...
(1,470 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Today 12:54 AM
PCM blown up?
We had our event this last week and turns out the PCM was totally fine! We fixed the short to the compressor and everything worked out. Thank you for all the help.
(633 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
Today 12:50 AM
Inagural Canadian Pacific Regional --- Wow!
Okay, I know its "inaugural"... but apparently that slipped my mind when I was asked to proof read the T-shirt design. Ooops. Thanks to a huge amount of support from experienced volunteers from...
(173 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 12:47 AM
CAW/KOP questions
Use the fair market value. R13, blue box, examples 2 (specifically) and 7 (more generally). If your local metal supplier donates 100' of aluminum tube, ask them what they'd normally sell it for,...
(341 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Today 12:39 AM
Mountain Man's Summit: Week 3
And... Consider that done. Mountain Man will need to add them to the CMP predictions. 1726 was bounced in the semis as the event winners went for the steamroll strategy.
(714 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Peter Johnson
Yesterday 11:23 PM
JVM Crash due to camera feed
In your UpdateCameraImage() function, you aren't checking the return value of grabFrame. This function returns 0 if it was unable to grab the frame for some reason, and if it does, the passed image...
(403 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Alan Anderson
Yesterday 11:08 PM
Driver Station says no communications, RoboRIO comms light indicates communication
Peter asked about the roboRIO image, not firmware. v16 is the one released at Kickoff; v17 is the updated one with the fix mentioned.
(233 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:07 PM
How to make lights on a robot flash
4795 is using one of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRQFYJN to drive RGB 12v LED strips. the control inputs match exactly the RoboRIO's DIO pinout, except that you need female-to-female...
(1,487 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:29 PM
Team 1114 - Simbot Smokescreen
I wonder if all of their students are just waiting to be asked about mechanical design such as intake creation or climber integration and people are always saying, "Why don't you powdercoat anymore?"
(7,835 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:06 PM
Tech Valley Semis Red Card
Did the scale move in auto due to Blue robot auto actions IYO positive and/or negative?
(1,499 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:47 PM
Robot almost solos match at FIM Milford!!!
Thank you! We do get called Stryke Force on several occasions.
(666 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:46 PM
All-Time Top 25
I certainly understand the limitations and biases of the data, but I couldn't think of a way to simply control for this so I decided to just go for it. Like I said in my post, Top 25 rankings...
(1,294 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:41 PM
Command based addparallel addsequential when complete
Thanks all great suggesting and both have valid implications. Seems there are lots of fun tools barried in the library. Backing up just one page from the above link...
(173 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:40 PM
paper: 4607 Power Up Strategy
Of course 3 cubes in possession is a good start.
(2,511 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Jared Russell
Yesterday 09:32 PM
Best Power Up Intakes
+1, this intake effortlessly picks up some of the trickier cubes for 2015-style intakes.
(6,015 views, 31 replies)
New Post
Seth Mallory
Yesterday 09:26 PM
Lone Star Central Regional
I want to thank the organisers of Lone Star Central. GRT had a great time. I happy that our last Texas regional was as great as the first 3that we have been to.
(869 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 08:43 PM
Brilliant Strategy at Arizona North
There was a lot of this going on in the playoffs at FLR today.
(3,527 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 08:41 PM
Pivoting Intake Help
Thanks to everyone who offereed responses, after a solid week of work on our withheld elements we have been able to successfully create a variably angling intake with the use of a linkage and we were...
(1,184 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 08:28 PM
2018 Strategy Boards
A friend of mine lasered one up and gave it to us at Arkansas. Itís awesome and it looks really professional.
(4,214 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 08:01 PM
Introducing FAST for iOS
When stand scouting, if u touch a box, a circle will appear and count down from 3. If u touch the circle, it will cancel your last selection. Also, if you go back to rescout a match, itís stats will...
(1,539 views, 20 replies)