Go to Post I haven't been this excited since I was 12 years old and it was x-mas eve. - wilsonmw04 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Zack-5421
Today 10:35 PM
CTRE Srx Mag Encoder Help
Ok I think my question was answered thx guys
(106 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Psychicowl
Today 10:29 PM
GRIP and CameraServer?
Ah! I did that earlier and I guess I didn't wait long enough for it to come up because I thought it wasn't working. Thanks Guys!
(85 views, 4 replies)
New Post
piersklein
Today 10:27 PM
How to simulate how many games will be played in a regional?
Pretty sure this is all public information: Each team will play no less than 8 matches, giving somewhere around 100-120 qualification matches. Each team will play more matches if the schedule...
(294 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Zeb340
Today 10:19 PM
Missing post....
Do you mean something like this? https://www.tapeswitch.com/switches/101.html
(294 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 10:18 PM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
There is so much already written on this, my two cents aren't worth that much any longer. Still not certain why the big hubbub. Raise the floor, not the bar.
(24,589 views, 157 replies)
New Post
ozdave
Today 10:14 PM
Motion Profiling with Pathfinder and Talon SRX
Thank you
(3,346 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Dominick Ferone
Today 10:12 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I can see what size spare shirts I have after giving to our new students. Remind me at the team dinner and Ill grab you it.
(6,285 views, 62 replies)
New Post
HenryOM
Today 10:04 PM
Deploying wirelessly using Gradlerio Not working
First, make sure the ip is configured correctly in the GradleRIO build file. Here is an example of ours: deploy { targets { target("roborio", jaci.openrio.gradle. frc.RoboRIO) { ...
(84 views, 2 replies)
New Post
IndySam
Today 10:02 PM
[YMTC]: What determines a robot's intentions?
G09 for sure, just like gears last year.
(71 views, 2 replies)
New Post
mrEkko
Today 09:57 PM
I2C LED Control with Rioduino
We have strips of NeoPixel LEDs (digital) and we use the Arudino_NeoPixel library. More information about the LEDs and the library can be found at the following...
(187 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
rockinthespecs
Today 09:46 PM
Recursion and Instance Variables in LabVIEW
Hi all, My team is currently developing a script to run autonomous routines and need to use recursion in LabVIEW (calling the same sub-VI). All of the programmers on our team are used to...
(48 views, 0 replies)
New Post
codedr
Today 09:42 PM
Help with Java on Raspberry Pi - creating a runnable jar/exe
Have you tried setting the java.library.path on your runtime line ? java -Djava.library.path=/path/to/ntcore.... -jar your.jar
(101 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mrEkko
Today 09:42 PM
Gradle- Building vision code on Pi 3
Thanks for the input! We were able to get it working downloading and building OpenCV 3.2.0, however now we're getting the following error when attempting to run the program in the output...
(53 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
messer5740
Today 09:27 PM
Compressor not auto powered- pneumatics help
Hey CD, Our team is having huge issues with pneumatics...specifi cally, we are having difficulties hooking up our compressor to the PCM, and having it become automatically powered when the bot is...
(71 views, 0 replies)
New Post
calcmogul
Today 09:12 PM
2018 Robot C++ Template broken? - What happened to CommandBase.cpp/h?
The examples have been modified/fixed in https://github.com/wpilibsuite/allwpilib/pull/906.
(139 views, 3 replies)
New Post
SamCarlberg
Today 09:12 PM
MJPEG viewer plug-in for Shuffleboard
If you have network tables running on the Pi, it'd be best to set it from there, since it will always know its address. If you don't, you can still set it from your robot program if the Pi has a...
(136 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Today 09:09 PM
AndyMark Compliant Wheels Warning
I should note that if you want to use these wheels on a 1/2" hex shaft, you should order 1/2" Hex as your bore. If you want 3/8" shaft, use 3/8". Off a shaft, the diameter will be smaller than...
(4,515 views, 31 replies)
New Post
Mr.Twister
Today 09:05 PM
Motor Legality
Thank you very much Cothron Theiss!
(162 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
alwhite00
Today 09:01 PM
Rev robotics linear bearings...any others?
Anyone have another source for the rev robotics 1 linear motion kit? It has the plates, 2 bearings and the eccentric. I need 4 kits to finish our lift and they are out of stock.
(141 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Matt_Boehm_329
Today 08:56 PM
G20/G25 Scale Scoring Grey Area?
7 days, 2 team updates, and nothing. Is it time to rephrase the questions or talk counter strategy? I'm almost tempted to think if it wasn't allowed then the Q&A would have come back with a quick...
(3,103 views, 24 replies)