Go to Post ...as one of my favorite students (they are all my favorites)... - JaneYoung [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
cpapplefamily
Yesterday 10:40 PM
CTRE Motion Magic Example help
? So the labview sample doesn't use the joystick to command a variable distance to goto but instead gets the encoder ticks from the number box on the UI? Or is the UI displaying the( joystick value ◊...
(196 views, 9 replies)
New Post
marcusbernstein
Yesterday 10:20 PM
Your ideas for future Onshape functionality
I love to use derive in a part studio to accomplish this. Especially with multiple parts in a given studio, Iím often designing entire mechanisms in one studio. A great example of this is a...
(1,008 views, 10 replies)
New Post
mschlaff
Yesterday 09:30 PM
WCD CAD in 20 Seconds: Spreadsheet Deriven Back Driven VexPro Ball Shifter CAD Tool
We also had someone on our team working on a type of drivetrain generator!
(912 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Cupcake_Person2
Yesterday 09:28 PM
New Post
messer5740
Yesterday 09:26 PM
pic: i want my baby bot, baby bot, baby bot 179's off season project version 1
With modifying it for the KOP chassis? Im not a huge fan of the KOP battery holder, and i really like the breaker attachment on this one. Combining something like this along with the AM battery...
(2,487 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Pooja Anil
Yesterday 07:35 PM
Best ____? YOU CHOOSE! Chiefdelphi Superlatives/Best of the Year Poll 2018
Nooooo! This makes me so sad!
(778 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Yesterday 07:23 PM
Help getting c-rio and code working
You're using netbeans, so it seems like you have the proper libraries for the crio. Can you ping the ip address it is looking for the crio? And is it properly imaged with the 2014 image?
(375 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Yesterday 06:40 PM
12 awg vs 10awg
Chris, What device are you using to measure internal resistance?
(1,785 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Yesterday 06:18 PM
Ball compression shooting bot
Make a curved back. Then just add layers of soft foam to build it up. Remember to keep one new ball and use the other to test so you get a ton of shots (100 or more). Get the olds ball dirty etc....
(526 views, 3 replies)
New Post
ollien
Yesterday 06:16 PM
Feedback on AndyMark Cim Encoder
For some teams, this isn't an option. Even if we start looking at economical options, it's simply too much of a safety risk to have one on-site without a trained mentor. It's one of the few tools...
(469 views, 7 replies)
New Post
wgorgen
Yesterday 02:22 PM
pic: Small Swerve
I'm not sure I agree with the comment about minimal programming. The programming required to determine what orientation to put each wheel in to be able to accomplish motion with all wheels spinning...
(739 views, 13 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 01:41 PM
Battlebots Season 3!
I'm going to hijack this thread to shout out some of the smaller competitions. For students who've just graduated from their FRC team and have a robotics shaped hole in their life, instead of going...
(3,747 views, 31 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Yesterday 12:27 PM
MN State Championship 2018
Our videos where approved by TBA. So if you happen to be in a match with us you might see part of your robot. https://www.thebluealliance. com/team/3244
(9,820 views, 91 replies)
New Post
TBKahouna
Yesterday 11:55 AM
2019 Game Speculation
And just how many pod bay doors can you count on the USSC Discovery One Command Module? Like... one for each alliance bot! Perfect Destination: Deep Space endgame in the making! :D
(17,164 views, 112 replies)
New Post
SoProTheyGoWoah
Yesterday 11:04 AM
Real Time Point Plotting with X and Y Values
Thanks a ton for sharing this! I just ran the live script and it sure looks great! Waiting until we have our next meeting in order to try it out =) Regards Gagan Bhat
(409 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Dezion
Yesterday 10:14 AM
SCRIW VIII (South Carolina Robotics Invitational & Workshops 2018)
Hmmmm. :confused: You already clarified this would be the 8th though, but may want to update the opening post.
(695 views, 7 replies)
New Post
auscompgeek
Yesterday 09:55 AM
Status of FRCSim in 2019 WPILib?
There are currently several different efforts to get simulations ready for use by teams in 2019, including a low-fi simulation and Gazebo. https://github.com/wpilibsuite/allwpilib/issues/1072
(248 views, 1 replies)
New Post
CharlesM479
Yesterday 07:19 AM
What COTS parts would you like to see?
Wago just released their 30 amp version for 10awg. I don't have any yet but you can order samples https://www.wago.com/221/us/
(21,159 views, 182 replies)
New Post
Mk.32
Yesterday 04:25 AM
Attention NY, PA, and Toronto Teams, someone is selling their machine shop equipment
That's some beautiful equipment that has been amazingly taken care of...
(1,051 views, 3 replies)