Go to Post >wears zebra pants >calls people weird - PayneTrain [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
asid61
Today 03:29 AM
Dynamically Limit Voltage Through Software on Spark/TalonSRX
Just run it at 50% of percent output maximum instead of 100% max. The Talon SRX can also do this via the Voltage control mode.
(59 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
mikewindlake
Today 02:54 AM
USB Serial ports aren't mapping correctly
I have two usb serial devices sending data to the roborio but I only receive data from one device on both ports. Also if I try to read from both I get a VISA already allocated error. Also I see that...
(19 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Sean Raia
Today 02:29 AM
FRC Team 16 Bomb Squad Reveal Video
This robot looks incredibly underrated
(1,276 views, 6 replies)
New Post
virtuald
Today 02:27 AM
How to learn notion and the Pathfinder
The RobotPy project has a working pathfinder example that you can run in the RobotPy simulator (brief video demo here). Github link: https://github.com/robotpy/examples/tree/master/physics-pathfinder
(333 views, 5 replies)
New Post
virtuald
Today 02:22 AM
RobotPy 2018 release
pyfrc 2018.2.1 has been released, with some important fixes + features now available: Fixed simulation field dimensions Improved support for encoders in drivetrain simulation Robot code can...
(640 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Noudvanbrunscho
Today 02:20 AM
2018 Orlando Regional Robots
https://youtu.be/Gg5BCzBYYRQ This is our reveal video.
(459 views, 5 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 02:12 AM
Inspection Stories
Ouch. Had a team at an event I was reffing that year have to get it from the HR and LRI--they had a volleyball net for their blocker, which is all well and good, but then they put a tarp around it....
(7,561 views, 62 replies)
New Thread
Hadi379
Today 02:08 AM
Team 379's Robot Reveal Video
Team 379, The Robocats, proudly present our 2018 robot... https://youtu.be/dW9jgML7jHs We will be competing at the following regionals: Miami Valley Regional Buckeye Regional
(96 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Jeremy Germita
Today 01:52 AM
Team 987 "BIG SHOT"
Love it. Lots of neat evolutions of concepts form your 2015 bot. Can't wait to see it up close at Vegas.
(1,322 views, 6 replies)
New Post
BethMo
Today 01:12 AM
Premiere Night Lessons Learned
I've seen one that sucks, quite literally -- our neighbor team Mercer Island has a robot that uses a vacuum to grip cubes!
(881 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Fusion_Clint
Today 12:58 AM
Team 2512's Not Quite A Reveal Video
Uff-da!
(468 views, 2 replies)
New Post
fixermark
Today 12:19 AM
Possible bug in CTR "Open" VIs and "Invert" input?
Okay, I think I have a larger understanding of what's going on in the CTRE libraries, but I'm not sure how to fix it. The short version is: they're not quite compatible with the WPI libraries in some...
(100 views, 4 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 12:00 AM
Frank Merrick Email - "A Note to Ohio and West Virginia Teams"
Add in Alaska (PNW); if you want to look to next year, add Texas, which is going next year.
(5,969 views, 55 replies)
New Post
holygrail
Yesterday 11:31 PM
FRC TEAM 1939 REVEAL VIDEO 2018
Our 2008 robot for Overdrive was named Sir Robin. Bravely Brave Sir Robin. Best song ever sung...by minstrels: https://youtu.be/BZwuTo7zKM8
(606 views, 2 replies)
New Post
auscompgeek
Yesterday 11:00 PM
Raspberry Pi Starting Code on Robot Startup
My team is running our vision code as a systemd service: https://github.com/thedropbears/vision-2018/blob/master/vision.service There's some fairly brief setup instructions in the README of that...
(84 views, 4 replies)
New Post
mentor_Bruce
Yesterday 10:44 PM
Team 3117 robot reveal : STATERA !
great looking robot and nice lightweight lifting platform. Can I ask where you sourced your metal members for the frame and others pieces? Thanks
(1,855 views, 8 replies)
New Post
ollien
Yesterday 10:27 PM
Team 4003 Presents: Katie!
That intake is awesome. Nice work.
(687 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Kevin Sevcik
Yesterday 10:26 PM
We Need Bumper Help
If you still have your robot from last year, see if you can modify the bumpers to fit your current robot. Bumpers are exempt from the usual fabrication schedule, and you only need to cover 6" from...
(436 views, 4 replies)
New Post
kyire Wang
Yesterday 10:24 PM
About pathfinder
Thank you.But as I know my team only have one encoder which was given in kop. I am afraid we need to try pathfinder next year since we are in China.It is difficult to buy encoder now Sent from my...
(178 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Donut
Yesterday 10:12 PM
How to Win Power Up as an 8 Seed?
I think your example of 1011 being "mediocre" at early events is a bit off. They were the #1 pick in Colorado and #3 pick at AZ North last year, and won the Colorado Regional. If that is mediocre I'm...
(5,286 views, 50 replies)