OCCRA
Go to Post How do you earn yourself 500 PM's, 200 e-mails, 100 replies to a post, and an instant 5 to 6 bars in rep? If your name is Grant Imahara, make yourself known to the Chief Delphi community. - Andy Grady [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
asid61
Yesterday 11:42 PM
Assembling VexPro 2-CIM Ball Shifter Gearboxes?
On 115 we just used regular pliers and forced them on. Make sure the grooves are the correct size though; it can be hard to get an accurate fit. Circlips are sometimes a lot easier to get on, as long...
(84 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
dkerschbaum
Yesterday 11:29 PM
[FTC]: How can I effectively mentor an FTC team?
This will be my 2nd year of mentoring our middle school's FTC teams, but I think that I can do better. Any advice, in terms of dealing with middle schoolers , or otherwise is appreciated.
(42 views, 0 replies)
New Post
s3529
Yesterday 10:41 PM
FIRST Global Challenge Competition
Shoutout to Team Malta! Doing great! Glad we could help you guys out! Any other teams here part of the Global STEM Corps and helped mentor a FIRST GLOBAL Team?
(758 views, 10 replies)
New Post
cad321
Yesterday 10:34 PM
pic: Low Profile Fully Enclosed Swerve
Looks pretty cool, any chance we could get some CAD files or some cutaway views to see whats going on in there?
(124 views, 1 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 10:11 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
Crisis! Chris has gotten much better, but any time the robot does something stupid, whether or not programming is the suspected cause of the issue, people now yell "Crisis!"
(1,552,032 views, 5,345 replies)
New Post
jrod
Yesterday 10:03 PM
Team 5818 Differential Swerve Drive
It's true that we have to manually zero the modules at power-on, but that's the same as if we had an encoder on the steering that wasn't an absolute one. We could zero at at the start of the match a...
(4,373 views, 46 replies)
New Post
alex.richards48
Yesterday 03:28 PM
Team Name Mishaps
Well since most people say it as 1-48, he was probably saying it to be different. Also "Catorce Ocho" is "14-8" in Spanish. That's what i think at least.
(9,076 views, 124 replies)
New Post
Foster
Yesterday 03:22 PM
Help with Wordpress
Thanks to the people that responded about Wordpress last fall. Delmarvarobotics.org is up and running. The site is pretty data driven with Organizations being linked to Robots, Events are...
(1,834 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 03:21 PM
paper: Miscellaneous Statistics Projects 2018
I've just uploaded a sheet called "live_win_probabilit ies" which has win probabilities at every second of the match for each match in my data set. Only about 10% of matches are in this data set, I...
(1,671 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Jrizo
Yesterday 02:27 PM
Shadetree Robotics signs off
Sad to hear that. Your team will be missed.
(593 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Yesterday 02:03 PM
Rubber Belting
Back in our no-money days we did exactly what you suggested. The first time we drilled it on our drill press and installed a hub - and a year or two later we hex broached them. We also used...
(2,538 views, 44 replies)
New Post
nick4130
Yesterday 12:42 PM
4130 Off-Season
https://imgur.com/gallery/MlO9yuV Here are some more images of their hook and pull away option added this week.
(273 views, 1 replies)
New Post
UnofficialForth
Yesterday 11:41 AM
2018 MC Costume Ideas
I typically stick with my red and blue Lei and my teal shirt covered in small Pikachus. Light weight and loved by many.
(836 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Monochron
Yesterday 08:15 AM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
I'm curious, do you think a big part of getting a DOC that large is the width of the bit? We typically stick with 4mm endmills for convenience, but on large jobs blasting through full DOC would...
(76,969 views, 335 replies)