Go to Post To the people in purple - I am so proud of what you have accomplished as individuals and as a team! - Ken Patton [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
kristinweiss
Today 04:47 PM
Communications Issues
Pretty sure that is it! Thank you so much! Not sure how we missed that in the update!
(37 views, 2 replies)
New Post
jhorn0912
Today 04:42 PM
REV Robotics Lift Kit issues
can you please elaborate on how you used the surgical tubing?
(218 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Guy
Today 04:41 PM
Steampunk 1577 Two Cube Auto
Very impressive work by our programming team. Stay tuned for the reveal!
(607 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Austin@1318
Today 04:37 PM
Victor SPX LED Error Codes
Thanks so much, this was a great help and the SPX is working fine now. The button was held down internally, so just opening the casing and jiggling the pillar that allows you press the button fixed...
(92 views, 2 replies)
New Post
JCharante
Today 04:37 PM
How many auto codes does your team have?
We are prepared for 1728 auto modes, as we have three rotary switches with 12 positions each.
(956 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Pi Fighter
Today 04:33 PM
Controlling Autonomous With a Push button Boolean (LabVIEW)
Probably the easiest way would be to use network tables. You could create a custom dashboard that includes an autonomous select button. Then, you could read that value in autonomous to select...
(62 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Canesfan900
Today 04:31 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
"Okay, I'm testing the shooter now." (Breaks whiteboard easel that we have had for 8 years.) "Let me fix the code then try again." -Head Driver
(1,452,526 views, 5,247 replies)
New Thread
Khanh_Le
Today 04:30 PM
How to rotate camera feed on shuffleboard?
Our team is trying to rotate the camera feed on shuffleboard and we are having trouble figuring it out. We have looked online and haven't found anything. Does anyone have ideas. Thanks in advance.
(23 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Libby K
Today 04:25 PM
pic: My Minor Critique of the 2018 display
Agreed w/ the gray background - reminds me more of previous seasons' overlays. Even taking the existing pattern and fading it out would be nice - the yellow in the background is too busy when you're...
(991 views, 9 replies)
New Post
garyk
Today 04:22 PM
Team #6404 need Batteries Help!!!
Pit admin at the competition has loaner parts and usually batteries, but not many of them. You may have to sign something or even leave a credit card. I hope you get offers of help from other teams,...
(188 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Dominick Ferone
Today 04:19 PM
Central New York Regional
Hello, We actually have an email going out shortly to all the coaches to answer a few of the common questions we got so I will answer some of them here. We will have a half field, but I am told it...
(1,282 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
SPR Coach
Today 04:06 PM
Lab View Code Help
Help! So we are having some serious code issues. We lost our code mentor on Sunday and we are stuck. We are using Talon SRX controllers and versa planetary VEX/CTR integrated encoders on AM...
(33 views, 0 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 04:06 PM
pic: 1885 Un-Teaser, 2018
You also might run into some problems with G06. Keep it Together
(207 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Mr.Paulson
Today 04:05 PM
Week 0 Lessons Learned
This is good information to know. I also thought it was interesting how few teams did climb. Maybe those mechanisms are add ons after knowing how week 0 goes...
(5,192 views, 27 replies)
New Post
gixxy
Today 04:02 PM
Multiple InitDefault Commands don't work
That is definitely not what should be happening given your description. However, without your code to analyze ourselves, there likely isn't going to be much any of us here and do to help you debug...
(72 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Today 03:35 PM
Team Update 11
If the LRI at the event is not following stated training and protocol there had $@#$@#$@#$@# well better a tough spot. Of course by hiding behind "confidential" they can't be questioned. Basically,...
(19,477 views, 181 replies)
New Post
Braydon18
Today 03:34 PM
xrs450 spi gyro
Thank you!
(97 views, 2 replies)
New Post
MrT8
Today 03:26 PM
pic: 2386 Power Distribution
We have Velcro straps at the forward edge of the board that serve as the attachment plus the “hinge”. At the rear edge of the board we have some “dual lock” strips (you can...
(184 views, 2 replies)
New Post
franklima260
Today 03:24 PM
REV Robotics Single Stage Lift Kit Cabling Issues
If y'all could take some pictures or videos of your setups I can give some direct feedback. The most likely cause of the strings jumping off the V-groove bearings is misalignment of the bearings or...
(210 views, 3 replies)
New Post
MrWaltz
Today 02:54 PM
FRC 2363 Triple Helix gripper prototypes
Thanks for the video. It helped kick our intake team into action. We are lucky enough to have a laser cutter and a plasma cutter, so we were able to prototype on the laser cutter in plywood and...
(9,264 views, 36 replies)